Bitch in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his head back toward the prone body of the swamp woman, about to try and waken her, but she was gone.

Quickly, he hid himself amongst the tall reeds and waited, watching. He stared in disbelief as he saw his disheveled wife cut through the swamp like a madwoman in a nightmare.

"Tina!" he shouted out to her as he parted the reeds and stepped forward. Tina fell to her knees with tears of happiness streaking her face.

Her mascara ran in rivulets down her cheeks. She gasped, forcing each word out with effort. "Tom! Oh, Tommy! I thought you were dead!"

He spoke quietly, kneeling beside her to take her into his arms, kissing her face and her forehead."Shh. There now. I'm just fine, Honey."

Her eyes dilated with fear, stared into his, as her fingers gripped his arms.

"Oh God, Tommy! I heard an awful sound just a moment ago! There's a panther or something in this swamp!"

Tom tried to explain. "No. No it's not a panther, Dear. It's some crazy swamp woman that tried to rape me." The meaning did not reach her fevered mind.

"But, but, oh, and, Tommy! I saw the truck. I was coming for you. I have your lighter. I dressed up for you, Tommy. I went to Joe's Bar thinking you would be there and I met Joe. He is a really nice person. "

Her words came out in a breathless heated rush, hushed only by Tom's mouth as his lips came down on hers in a long hard kiss, punctuated with Tina's soft moans and Tom's groans.

Her breathing slowed, but the adrenaline pumping through her veins now had endorphins swimming backstrokes, as she soaked in Tommy's sensual kiss, her hands kneading his shoulders.

He pulled her tube top down, baring her pillowy breasts to cool air, so that his fingers could pinch her taut nipples. Tina's legs spread apart as if with a will of their own.

Tom wasted no time tugging her panties off and slipping a finger past soft red curls into her wet swollen folds, stoking a warm fire that spread like quicksilver through her.

Her fingers fumbled with his belt buckle as she desperately sought to free his hard throbbing cock.

Tom stood up and pulled his clothes off, laying them on top of his cowboy boots.

Tina slithered out of her tight skirt and top, lying back on the soft marsh grass with open arms.

"Make love to me, Tom. Make love to me like there is no tomorrow!"

Tom stood before her, his breath catching, as his eyes filled with the priceless sight of his beautiful wife, naked on a bed of grass.

Moonlight glittered like stars in her fiery red hair, and sheened across her skin with luminescence.

Thin welts from the razor sharp reeds, traced across the milky skin of her legs and arms and Tom realized those were there because of him.

"Tina, you are beautiful. Truly beautiful." He whispered softly.

Tina's gaze traveled slowly over her husband's bare body as if she had never seen him before. He stood like an Adonis statue before her.

His manly chest, strong arms, and capable hands were perfectly proportioned to a long neatly tailored waist and legs.

A thatch of soft curly hair lay between his thighs, from which his justified cock stood proudly at attention.

She dragged her eyes slowly upward to his chiseled face, a beam of moonlight turning his blue eyes to molten silver.

"God, you are gorgeous, Tom." Her voice caught in emotion as Tom walked to her and lay down beside her.

"You want me to make love to you?" Tina nodded vigorously, her hand reaching to stroke the tight muscle of his swollen cock.

"Tina, everything we do is making love, you know that don't you?" Her eyes met his as his words sank in.

"Yes, I do know that, now." She whispered, her mind whirling with the utter truthfulness of what he had just said.

How foolish could she have been to think for even a moment her Tommy would betray her?

Those damn soap operas with the skinny bitches and philandering hubbies! They put those thoughts in her mind!

But then, all thought was swept away as his face lowered, and his lips captured hers, his tongue dancing inside of her mouth as he moved over her body.

Her hand clasped tightly and pulled on his jutting cock until it rested between her velvety thighs. "God, Tommy, it's been too long. I forgot how good this feels."

She closed her eyes, a moan rising from the depth of her being as Tommy positioned his rock hard cock at the silky opening to heaven. "Never that long again, my love."

He raised his hips, about to plunge into her depths, when an ear splitting screech rent the air and Tommy was thrown off of her.

The swamp woman picked Tina up like she was a rag doll and threw her against a tree trunk.

Tina slid down the trunk until she was sitting at its base, staring at the wild-eyed woman with disbelief.

What the hell was this naked thing? Was she a cave woman?

The crazy woman pointed to herself then Tom. The gesture was unmistakable. In her primitive mind, she had claimed Tom for her own.

Tom's words finally registered. "No. No it's not a panther, Dear. It's some crazy swamp woman that tried to rape me."

Tina felt a rage sweep over her unlike any she had known before. Rising, she threw herself onto the woman, wrapping her long hair around her hand and jerking her head back viciously. "He's mine, you bitch!"

Swamp woman grimaced and gnashed her sharp teeth, whipping her head around to slam into Tina's head. Tina released her hair and groaned, holding her head.

Tom, who had been in an open mouthed daze, raced forward and grabbed the woman by the arm, swinging her away from Tina and into the tall grasses.

Swamp woman jumped back to her feet, grabbed an overhanging limb, and swung herself up into the tree.

Falling from above, the weight of her body slammed Tom onto the ground face forward. She raised her arms and chopped down hard on the nape of his neck; the same move that had rendered him unconscious before.

Tina screamed and ran forward, shoving the woman onto the ground. Swamp woman reached up and grabbed Tina's hard nipple.

She twisted viciously as she rose. Tina cried out and kicked her, forcing her to release her tortured nipple.

The two heavily panting women stood and faced each other with flashing eyes.

Tina put her hands on her hips and spit with disgust at the strange primitive woman. "You can't have my man, bitch!"

The woman spat back at Tina, then hissed like a cat, her fingers curled into claws as she raked at the air threateningly.

Tina let her eyes fall on Tom for a moment and knew she must end this now so she could see to her husband.

With a come hither wiggle of her finger, she growled. "Bring it on, she-cat."

Tina ducked backwards as the woman flew forward, her claws missing Tina's perfectly unmarred face by an inch. As she passed, Tina stuck out her foot and tripped her with a cry of triumph. The swamp woman skidded across the grass.

Wasting no time, Tina straddled her, plummeting her face with tightly balled fists.

She hit her hard across the mouth. "You " Reeling from the pain shooting like daggers from her curled fingers she struck again. "Want."

She landed a blow on her left eye. "To."

Even harder a blow fell on the right eye.

"Fuck." Screaming the words Tina grabbed both her ears pounding the swamp woman's head on the ground. "My husband?"

Swamp woman grabbed Tina's fiery hair and tried to pull it out by the roots. Both women rolled on the ground in a death lock.

Tina managed to get on top again. Gritting her teeth, she broke the hold with an elbow, coming down hard on the woman's nose.

Hot blood spurted across Tina's breasts as the swamp woman let loose an inhuman yowl and threw Tina off of her, scooting backwards on her bare bottom.

Breathing heavily, Tina kept an eye on the woman as she ran over to where Tom lay unconscious. "Tom! Tommy wake up!"

She leaned over and shook him, straightening to her feet as swamp woman rose, wiping the blood from her face with the back of her hand.

Tina stared at her and thought,'Thank god I didn't stay home or Tom would be in the clutches of this evil thing.'

Swamp woman looked from Tom lying on the grass to Tina. She made an obscene gesture of a man jerking off between her thighs then stuck her stomach out and rubbed it much as a pregnant woman would.

This Tina understood immediately. She wanted a baby.

Tina stood over Tom a foot on either side of him and made the same gesture, and then making a fist, she raised her middle finger and growled. "Fuck off bitch. I told you. He is MINE."

Swamp woman turned and before Tina could blink an eyelash, she had snatched their clothes and left, melting into the swampland like the creature she was.

Tina sat down beside Tom and breathed deeply, tears filling her eyes as she stroked her husband's face and whispered, "Tommy, please wake up."

Tom woke up as morning was breaking. He found his blood-smeared wife sleeping soundly beside him. He looked her over and couldn't find any wounds. Just scratches here and there.

Picking her up in his arms, he gingerly carried her until he had to rest.

Tina woke up in his arms. Tom was sitting underneath an old oak tree holding her like a child.

"You know Gran pere warned me when I was a little boy about this swamp. It goes on for miles and miles." "Tommy let's go home." Tina smiled wanly.

They fell into the car, still exhausted from their ordeal. Tina vaguely wondered how they would look to the neighbors, getting out of the car buck naked and covered in dried blood.. They would be the talk of the town for at least a month.

She flipped on the car radio. A feeling of deja vu swept over her as Tim McGraw's voice began to sing, "Live Like You Were Dying."

They tried to find the swamp woman but the local police finally gave up, inferring that perhaps after a rowdy night on the town, Tom and Tina had come across some crazy woman hitch hiking.

Things went back to normal so fast it made Tina's head spin. Just two weeks and already it felt like it had been a bad dream.

She was sitting on the couch, watching Jerry Springer and laughing, when the phone rang.

She answered it and her heart skipped a beat when Tom's voice whispered sexily in her ear. "Put on that new mini skirt and meet me after work at Joe's Bar."

Thank you for reading my little tale!

12