Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart's control snapped. He dove face first into her unprotected cunt, licking and tasting the come that his skillful dexterity with the cat had wrought from Bitsy. For a few precious seconds he ignored the turgid arousal that lay beneath his pants and feasted on the heady banquet before him.

The tender flesh dewed again as his tongue lapped the last bit of cream from her sensitive pearl-like clit. A moan from her other lips signaled to him that she had returned back to herself. His eyes, his scarlet hunter's gaze, met hers above him. He flicked the bungee cords from her ankles and tugged her so that only her legs splayed in the air as her ass made purchase with the chaise's edge.

He grinned with wolfish intent. "This will be a bit of a rough ride, I'm afraid. Your lovely responses have driven me to the brink, pet." He opened his fly, and his erection sprang free.

"I understand, Master," her musical voice responded, made hoarse by her orgasmic shout only minutes earlier.

His cock head stretched the sensitive opening to her pussy. She tensed a bit, and he rushed to soothe her alarm. "I will make this as gentle as I can, but it may hurt some. I'm very aroused for you, and you are very small here," he whispered stroking her outer lips with questing fingers.

She smiled, an understanding smile. Her hips lifted a bit, and he let out a groan. "Don't do that," he ordered, smacking her ass. "Otherwise I could really hurt you."

Sweat broke out on his forehead as he slid slowly in her, spreading her tight pussy before him. "Jesus! You are so tight!" At last he came to the tender web of skin that he had to breach to take her. He tested it a bit, feeling it give slightly. "This is your last chance to say 'persimmon,' pet. I won't be able to stop, or to pull out, or to undo anything after this." He held his shoulders rigid as he awaited her answer.

With aroused eyes of a dewed crystalline peridot green, she lifted her hips the final fraction of an inch, and her hymen gave way, her secret gateway opening to him to release her secrets. A harsh, agonized growl burst from his lips as he slid home, feeling the moist walls of her pussy enrobe his steely length in welcome. When he felt the telltale softening of her skin around his cock, he pulled back only to slide back in. Bitsy's cries of pleasure spurred him on to completion, both his and her cries reaching a crescendo simultaneously. She felt the hot spurts of his shooting sperm coat her cervix.

He slid along the chaise, taking her with him, only to tuck her against his body so that their heart beats could slow. A trembling hand stroked the tender flesh on her back that belied his supremely confident, satisfied smirk. In a tone that reverberated through her being, he whispered into her ear, "I'm so proud of you, slut. You took me as not even a trained courtesan could."

As he slid her forward she realized that her pussy still held his cock in a death grip. He stood and ordered, "Wrap your legs around my hips, slave." She did as bid feeling his cock slide inside her as he walked to the stairs, and then climbed them. As he came out of the dungeon, she buried her face in his neck, sure that her nudity was on display for the entire staff. He climbed the stairs at the entryway and led her to his immense suite.

Only when he placed her delicately on the bed did he remove himself from her. She curled on her side looking at him in admiration. "I have to go to a meeting, slave. Rest until I return." He headed into his closet and returned with a silk tie that he used to secure both her wrists to the post closest to her at the head of the bed.

Admiration tinged his gaze as he looked at her nude sloping curves, relaxed and replete. She looked up into his charcoal hued eyes, and something changed in his stance and bearing. He bent to kiss her, not the masterful, punishing kisses of earlier, but ones of gentle desperation. Then, he turned and vacated the room. "Farewell, Master," she called to an empty room.

Soon, her limbs recumbent, she slumbered.

12