Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to get up from my seat and yelled at her that I was going to call the police.

In a blink of an eye, Alexis literally shoved me back down to my seat by using the force of her right foot to my face.

"Shut up and sit down!" she commanded.

She then slapped the side of my face with her stockinged toes.

"You'll listen." she directed. "Is that understood?" she asked.

Again, I was terribly frightened. This fear was much stronger than any bit of anger I was feeling at the time. I looked back at Alexis and her eyes were now more serious than I had ever seen them before.

Defeatedly, I nodded a "yes" to her.

"I suppose that I need to keep explaining to an idiot, like you, that there are several mistakes the IRS would see as cheating rather than mistakes." she threatened.

I still didn't know what Alexis was referring to. Still, she continued.

"Not only would they see them as violations, I would be so happy to tell them all about it, too." she warned.

"You'll be fined and probably even go to jail." she said.

"I'd make sure you lost your big home, your business, your car ... and everything." she threatened.

I was stunned.

"Oh my god. This black woman is blackmailing me!" I thought.

My emotions were mixed. Here was this young black woman brilliantly securing all this new business and changing things in my company for the good. But, on the other hand she was demoralizing me, and legally stealing from me, and now blackmailing me if I didn't comply to her demands.

I didn't know what to do. I certainly didn't want to go to jail, that's for sure. And, I needed the business to continue just to survive!

Timidly, I gave in.

My eyes lowered and the shame I felt was overwhelming. Alexis Barron had outsmarted me and taken advantage of my weakness and fear of her. My body went limp, defeatedly. Alexis just smiled.

"Do you wish to call the police now?" she asked, sarcastically.

"Huh?" she repeated, as she "squirmed" her nyloned toes over my nose.

There was a long pause.

"N-No." I whispered.

The young black woman planted her silken toes over my face with greater force and such glee.

"No, what?" she asked.

I just looked into her serious eyes and tried to understand what she was asking of me now. It was difficult to breathe with her strong smelling nyloned toes over my nose like that.

"No, Ma'am!" she snapped, directing me in the manner of how to address her.

Defeatedly, I gave in once again.

"No, M-Ma'am." I answered.

Alexis Barron smiled. It was a thoroughly sinister and all-knowing smile, which showed her obvious delight in my conquest.

"Now, I will continue." she said, pleasantly and sarcastically.

end. chapter three.

12