All Comments on 'Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 07'

by TallBlondeGretchen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Interesting

I understand the catagory this is in but shouldn't this be under BDSM???? This Alexis bitch is pissing me off and I just don't understand why she's not over thrown. Hell there can't be that much fear in the damn world..... Sad and smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed But,,,,,

Good story,however a comeuppance of some sort is due,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It speaks to me!

Yes, Blondie you can be as tall as you like but black Alexis must be obeyed. It's the shameful truth. Please, give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is getting ver sexy!!!!

I'm hooked...I adore the way that Alexis is humiliating her...and now the older white waitress...Alexis is a total dominant bitch and I love the way she turns these women out...please continue...and thanks for the two quick chapters...I search the new stories every morning for your next installments...I hate waiting...hahaha...

I would really relish the direction to see more attention to Alexis being sexually serviced publicly...by her boss...the office girls...the waitress...perhaps in front of her employees...her family or in front of an old flame from after her widowed marriage...

I would love to see Alexis reward her "bosses" need to subservient and please her with some erotic situations...I would love to see all the office employess forced to "service" Alexis as part of their daily office routine...

perhaps Alexis could bring in some of her "young black friends" to help put these white office women more in their place...

perhaps a situation where Alexis could manipulate her "boss" to sexually satisfy her and further degrade her in a rival competition for her attention from their potential new office employee (the waitress)...a jealous boss that would do anything to hold onto her role as Alexis's white bitch...

whatever you decide...I'm hooked...more please...Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow keep it goin great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No way out?

Why did she not hit this girl in her black face and let her slowly go under?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I adore this story. I love how Alexis personality so overwhelmed the tall blonde.

Love it. I want to get to know Alexis scented feet.

GayKatGayKat7 months ago

🤢 NO COMMENT!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous