Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am I understand what?" she asked me, continuing her onslaught, reaching down to her left to dash the cigarette out with her other hand.

More embarrassed, I could almost feel my body growing weaker as the beautiful black teenager mocked me in such an unruly manner. I could feel the presence of the white woman delivery person still there standing at the door behind me, and witnessing this demoralizing exchange. I was a bundle of nerves and hoped my answer would end this humiliating scene. My eyes lowered and I gave in, once again.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am. I-I understand th-that you should b-be given r-r-respect." I stuttered in a faint whisper, which was just loud enough to be heard.

The 18-year-old black woman squeezed my deeply embarrased face and shook it.

"Do you?" she asked.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am." I answered.

"Again!" she ordered, bringing my face closer to hers.

"Y-Y-Yes, M-Ma'am. I-I do." I answered, scared.

"Again!" she commanded in a louder voice.

"Yes, M-Ma'am. I-I do." I replied, once again.

I heard young Alexis snap her fingers and wave the white delivery woman over with her right hand. The young black woman's left hand still held my face as if I were some sort of pet. My eyes began to water and my face felt like it was on fire as she controlled it so rudely.

Linda handed the delivery receipt to the young black woman and she looked at it with little interest. The 39-year-old white woman then handed her a pen.

Totally disgraced, I remained sitting on the backs of my legs in this half kneeling position. The black teenager placed the bottom part of this page directly onto my forehead and, with complete and total disregard for me, she signed it using my face. Like the sales contract from last Friday, Alexis arrogantly used my forehead and face to complete her signature.

Demoralized beyond comprehension, I felt like fainting as the black woman handed the signed receipt back to the delivery woman. She then dismissed her. I could hear her running out of the house quickly as the door slammed behind her.

It was at this time that Alexis finally released my face from the grip of her small, dainty hand.

Seemingly satisfied, she leaned back into the sofa and grabbed her lap top computer. She placed it upon her lap as I sat there on the floor at her feet, totally embarrassed by what just happened. When she propped her size 5 bare feet up onto the glass table again, she tossed the tube of lotion to the floor before me.

No words were said at this time. Not one word.

Yet, it was clear what I was being told to do. Alexis Barron's non-verbal command to massage her feet with this lotion, like I had done the night before, embarrassed me. My face blushed as I realized just how humbled and humiliated I felt before, and beneath, the 18-year-old black woman.

end. chapter ten.