Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a childlike voice, young Alexis began to "scold" me, once again. Her saracstic tone seemed to be rubbing it in, so to speak, as I quivered in an absolutely terried state.

"You didn't come up to bed last night, like you were told. Remember?" she asked.

Her words cut through me like they were a warm knife through butter. My forgetfulness and fear of her anger made me as nervous as I have ever been before.

She looked so elegant, professional and even sexy in her classy business outfit. Yet, her youthful looks made her appear even younger than her true age. Her stern beautiful face shattered my nerves completely, and I stood there in anguish trying to apologize.

"I-I-I-I'm s-sorry." I blurted in an undetectable whisper.

"P-P-Please?" I begged.

"Tell me what you were supposed to remind me of." she demanded.

I was terribly shaken. My bottom lip quivered as I searched for an answer to her question. She had me standing above her feeling so frightened and embarrassed as the humiliating answer finally came to me.

"I-I was supposed to r-r-remind you to s-slap m-me?" I questioned, stuttering uncontrollably.

My own response caused by eyes to water as I looked downward into her eyes. She seemed satisfied that I was able to remember her off remark from earlier that morning.

Without further hestitation, the unusually petite black black girl stood up onto her tip toes and reached up to my face. She slapped my face with her right hand as hard as it has ever been slapped. Embarrassingly, she stood up on her toes to add leverage to her single slap to my timd, pale cheek.

The firmness of that single slap made my head turn to my side. The sharpness caused my face to sting in pain as I returned my head back to her. My eyes lowered down to hers again, blushing in humiliation.

"Next time you won't forget." she snarled.

"N-No, Ma'am. I-I won't." I apologized.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, the fierce slap she had just disciplined me with had created an embarrassingly and blatantly obvious deep red tiny hand print on the side of my face.

My pale right cheek carried the full and undeniably-obvious imprint of the black girl's right hand as if it were a red temporary tattoo.

The humiliation of having to walk into my own office like this, and in front of my staff with a slap print across my face, a reddish nose and chin with swollen lips, and smelling like her well worn stockinged feet became overwhelming. The manner in which I was dressed only added to the intense feeling of defeat I felt.

"It's time to go in." Alexis ordered.

Silently, we headed for the front door.

end. chapter 12.