All Comments on 'Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 13'

by TallBlondeGretchen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oooooooooooooooh my God...............

this is so humiliating I can't stop reading it...poor Gretchen and her submissive white employees...her life and business has been totally flipped...great touch on the file of salaries she looked at...I love how Gretchen makes $1.00 more than her employees...so degrading...I'm really anxious to see the role of Finesse and Marissa...and how they will further control these timid white women...I think we all know who Terry is...great chapter...thank you...more please...

poor Gretchen....soooooooooooo sad...hahaha...

ps...Alondra mischievously laughed the whole way through...

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I think your story is absolutely awesome. Alexis is doing EXACTLY what she should. Too many businesses are run (or administered) by women such as Gretchens crew - offices all over the business community with no dsicipline, no business sense. I congratulate Alexis on her taking charge. More motivated black women need to follow her lead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Is there gonna be any stinky foot worship soon? It'd be so hot if the protagonist were humiliated in front of the three black ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous