All Comments on 'Black Cat: Top of the World'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Finding stories like this are extremely rare. This was so much fun as it captured the attitudes of the characters as well as the eroticism that can come from being superhero lovers. I sort of really liked Black Cat here so much so that I almost feel bad that things don't work out between her and Peter. She's just so much fun.

I sort of want Black Cat to accept Peter as well because I feel if that's the only roadblock than the two will get together.

I love Mary Jane but I hate all the OMD/BND garbage and when writers tried to make her shrill and annoying.

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Absolutely amazing

Hi John,

I haven't read Spider-Man comics in a few years now, which is why I set this back when Peter and Felicia were first going out. I haven't read any of OMD/BND but from what I know of it I can't say I'd like it. I agree with you that it's annoying when the writers mishandle MJ.

I always liked Black Cat as well, though it was always obvious it was Spider-Man she preferred and she could take or leave Peter. I tried to reflect that with this story.

I'm really glad you liked it and took the time to comment. It means a lot.

JTCII

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bravo

i gotta say that was an excellent story top notch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so fucking hot honestly, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I bet every red blooded male that read this story would want nothing than to take Peter’s place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous