All Comments on 'Black Cuckold Couple Ch. 01'

by Blkkink

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About time!!!!

I thought I would never see this other side of the coin. The unending, silly silly clliche of the black man with a dick bigger than a fire extingusher hanging on wall has been told more times than Big Macs going out a drive thru window. The truth is white dicks are just as big and long as black dicks. Or as short or weenie for that matter. My wife has fucked many men white and black and knows. I am as big as any black she says and she has no reason in the world to lie. This story is long over due.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic...

kudos to you...like Star Trek...you have boldly gone where no man has gone before...the stereotype trend has finally been broken on here...I enjoyed your story and hope you follow this theme with another...maybe this time...you will portray the black male as in the "typical white cuck" stories...perhaps short...thin...smooth...non-confident...under endowed...and even sissified...thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good different story....

I especially like the part where near the end after the climax you bust out with :"The characters in this story are fictional... enjoy." out of now where then go back to the story....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ABC? LOL!

First time I heard the ABC (average black cock) reference but more common than one suspects. Thanks for a refreshing read. I'm a 48 yo female, I'm white and I'm an attorney. 4 years ago I set my sights on a brilliant black bbw social worker who works for the child welfare services here in NC. She'd testified in a trial I was involved in, and something about her beautiful smile riveted my attention. Seeing her later in the hallway her thunder thighs and muscular calves topped by a short tight skirt caused my breathing to become labored. Her breasts were small, smaller even than my 36C's, but the total picture totally grabbed my attention.

Over the next few months I made sure I bumped into her, eventually inviting her to grab a sandwich with me. From there it was seduction 101. I didn't care that she was married, I pulled out all the stops, sending her cards, taking her places, buying her flowers, and oh yeah, making romantic dinners at my condo overlooking downtown Charlotte. Her man, a good guy, I guess, was just average, and I was anything but. Once I knew his cock was a normal size, it was easy to best it with a large strapon. Once I introduced that toy between her luscious thighs it was all over. After 7 months I had her.

dlb328dlb328over 9 years ago

We need more black stories like these

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldalmost 3 years ago

Oh how I wish I could write, boy do I have some stories to tell. Im a blk cuckold, only my wife is white, yes white. After 11yrs of marriage, her bull is white. If there is anyone who would like to write my story, please let me know. I would love to tell it, Im not a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pls more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's a bwc slut now,most black women want white cock over black cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous