Black Cuckold Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasa had me lay with my head at the end of the bed and my feet by the headboard. Tasa straddled my face, she was facing my dick and started rubbing her pussy back and forth across my lips. I eagerly ate her pussy and felt her release my cock from my slacks. She slapped my cock a few times while yelling, "Eat your slut wife's pussy, get me nice and wet for that white cock, make me cum in your mouth."

I could see Trevor behind my wife stroking that 10 inch cock hard again. He started to line up with my wife's pussy when Tasa said, "Stop Trevor, let my husband guide that white dick into my black pussy."

My wife got more into a doggy style position while I was still under her. I could feel her breath on my dick as I reached up for Trevor's cock. I loved the feel of his giant throbbing white member in my charcoal hand. I led his white dick into my wife's pussy the first few inches then he slammed the rest of that monster into my wife. She shuddered and almost collapsed at the sudden thrust. Then she started getting in to the rhythm and pushing back on Trevor. It was beautiful and I just watched as that beautiful white cock slammed into my wife's beautiful black pussy. My wife was begging and pleading for Trevor to slow down. A tsunami of pleasure was washing over her and she could barely take it.

I lifted my head and started licking her pussy as Trevor banged away at her pussy. Tasa yelled out, "Ooohh my god I am cumming...."

She went down on my dick like a slut and started sucking my dick to help muffle her cries. Trevor started banging her faster and I started licking her pussy and Trevor's dick at the same time. My wife was getting me close to cumming and I could feel Trevor getting close to cumming. I yelled from below, "Trevor please cum in wife's tight black pussy."

Then I licked down his shaft as he thrust into her and my tongue could feel his throbbing dick cumming into my wife. I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded into my wife's mouth. Tasa started shaking from the multiple orgasms she was experiencing. Trevor pulled out before he had finished cumming and shot some on the outside of her pussy and he shook a bit off on to my face. I went straight for my wife's pussy and started licking his cum off the outside and had my tongue deep in my wife's pussy trying to get at her cream pie.

My wife quickly got off me, turned around, open my mouth, and spit the cum I shot into her mouth back into mine. She then laid on top of me and we french kissed for 5 minutes. When we had finished Trevor start to get dressed again. We laid staring at Trevor and thanking him for a fun night. Trevor approached the bed, laid his dick on my forehead, and gave my wife a long kiss good night. He said he would be down to do whatever we wanted in the future just give him a call.

Trevor had left and me and my wife just laid there telling each other how much we enjoyed it. I looked deep into my wife's eyes and said, "Thank you for making my perverse dream come true."

Tasa replied, "Were not done yet, next time you will make one of my perverse dreams come true...."

12