All Comments on 'Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 03'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

excellent

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
For you white boys who disagree

I think submission to blacks by whites begins at an early age. We grow up watching blacks dominate whites in all sports they participate in. Any young white girl watching the Williams sisters dominating Anna Kournakova, Maria Sharapova, etc. is having her future submissiveness shaped on national tv. I luv to watch sports with my little white hubby. When a white boy prepares to take on a black man in boxing, I start in rubbing it in how that black man is going to kick that white boy's ass and make him like which is what ALWAYS happens and you know it. Or in basketball where black men ALWAYS dominate the few white boys who are in the game. Or in football when a white boy is foolish enough to get in the way of a strong black man and ends up flat on his back, his legs sticking straight up like a pathetic white bitch ready to receive a good fucking by the dominant black player.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unfortunately this creates crazies like Lynnluvs

Anyone who thinks this should happen out in public or should become standard in society has some serious problems.

this is just a fantasy category and it should be kept a fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I FEEL INTIMIDATED BY MY BLACK MAID

I am a white girl and live in a well-to-do area of England. I read this story with fascination as my husband and i currently have a domestic maid/cleaner who is black. I am 31 years old, slim and very attractive. My maid is quite a biggish girl of the same age as me. She is constantly arrogant and disrespectful and even flirts with my husband yet i find it really hard to tell her off and when i do attempt to, i feel intimidated. I feel like she takes over the house and i am losing control. She even wrote a list for me of cleaning equipment she needed and told me to go out and buy it. I am her boss, the lady of the house yet i feel a compelling reality to aspects of this story and it really scares me especially as i am sure my husband fancies her.

racheldearestracheldearestover 13 years ago
Confused

At the beginning of the story, what black dildo? Did something happen between chapter 2 and chapter 3 that I missed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Superiority

Guess that proves the mental superiority of a Black Woman over White Women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to Lynnluvs

hey Lynnluvs filthy racist cunt who gave you the right to call white guys boys if your husband is a sissy wimp that doesnt make white men like him., and to your shallow mind comparing races who dominate in sports LOL what are you 17 years old girl?? better wise up slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@ the stupid ass below me.

Just cause the black race dominates in soprts in AMERICA doesn'tmean they are dominate to whites. In fact, last I checked most of the athletes in REAL sports ie. The Olympic games are white so your argument is counter productive. Also that doesn't mean that either race is better then the other, anyone who thinks that one race is supirior or inferior overall is a bigot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
G

Great fantasy a real turn on.Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All you people who are so upset at this story

when will y'all realise that you are the true bigots. Whites deserve to be the slaves. I am a 29 year old white boy and I gladly gave up my former friends and my family to serve a black mistress. I love every second and as much as I wish my family and friends would have supported me, I turned my back because I realised they were the bigots for not realising that blacks are dominant and whites deserve nothing more than slavery to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Samantha

To get her to forget her fiance, the black women will make Amber lick her to an orgasm before the black bulls get her well bred aND stretched out completely . Pregnancy achieved to deepen her submission to her black baby in womb and submit unconditionally to her black mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Samantha

Samantha's mistress should have asked for a black Adonis to take charge of the submissive bald headed slut by fucking her in both holes while asking her if she preferred her former fiance only to say with a beet red face well endowed Black men. And humiliated red faced Amber should have been the one to pull Samantha's leash to her Mistress for the show.

Trish could have introduced Amber to everyone and watch the tearful former strong and sure woman who was the commanding and assertive head cheerleader walk up the steps to give her mistress 'si seductive kiss and hug while issuing tearful apologies for her racism towards black people and how she is making amends by dieting off 20 pounds from her husky athletic frame to atone for black children going hungry and getting five other white cheerleaders to diet with her in solidarity with black children before thanking her mistress for helping her eschewing material goods from wealth by asking permission from Mistress before replacing a worn out pantie as there are people with no clothing. She is ordered to strip naked to show her new look and kneeling down to tongue cleaning her mistress' sweaty feet to the cheers from the audience. A black woman asked about the sexual availability of the five white cheerleaders and Amber deferred the question to Trish who said the black cheerleaders are training them submissive behavior to wean them from their haughty attitudes with discipline applied to reddening white asses.

daganetdaganetalmost 5 years ago

Second chapter of this story is missing. Please, reupload it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous