All Comments on 'Black Girls Have Big Dicks'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Loved It

I know how good she-males can be (and how bad). Your story although a little bit of a "stretch" was very erotic and pretty realistic. I would love to be that 'little white boy' but not with a 10" cock to contend with.

Excuse me while I clean off my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

I am insanely jealous of the white boy in the story. Would love - no, wait, LOVE - to be taken by a Black Amazon T-Lady Goddess like Mistress Crystal, only she'd cum in my ass first, then my mouth; oh well, it'll have to be a dream for now...

ReuisuReuisualmost 17 years ago
Sheer awesome

The other two commenters summed it up already. ^_^ Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

It took me 3 trys to finish that story, it was so hot i kept exploding.

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
changing

i was recently in the process of moving and cleaning out a no longer used attic. i found several she male tapes close to 25 years old from the early days of vcr porn. i remermber being fascinated by them an thinking it would be interesting to get head from one, well as i think about my attitude today...i still love women andany kind of sex with tham. however my thought now is how i would love to be fucked by a shemale with a big hard cocvk and soft natural tits. and i get so excited thinking of dressing like a slut...going to porn theatresm glory holes, gay bars, walking the streets, being used and abused. fucked over and over in all night or even all weekend trains. being pissed on, dring piss, tongue fucked hot guys assholes, being used by anyone, anytime anywhere..being the ultimate cum, piss fuck slut still willing ti clean up a cum filled, many times fucked pussy. i have certainly evolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cross Dressing

I did it for many years as a young man. I never saw one with 10" but met one nmed Val Jean and she was close. I know what people say, but she told me alot of young white guys she picked up would suck her, and as many were afraid to take her in the ass and had to be coaxed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

I would give anything to have been you in the story!! Not sure I could take 10 but I`d give it a damn good try!! I`d love to get reamed by a huge cocked shemale!!

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories in this genre, you definitely hit a home run with this one. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
want cock!

thanks to your fag freak stories, i now want to suck on the hard cock of one of these girly boys. you make it sound so good to have that meat in your mouth. i hate myself for this but your crystal is so hot i think she could make any man swallow her big black dick. i really don't want to read another of these stories but i keep going back like one of the sissy losers you write about.

gaz

tamariawilsoncdtvtamariawilsoncdtvover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Wow, that was simply amazing. What a creature you have created. I would soooo love to meet her. That was one very luck white boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FUCK My lil white boi cock is soooo HarD

I Luved ur story. Id luv to submit to her. I have had many of my ex s BBC BULLS in my throat & boi pussy. & I luv BBC & cummmmmm . Luv to feel FULL. I Luved being their cummmm dump cucky..cummmthirsty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

love the story..it brings back some wonderful memories for me.Once you get a big black she-cock in your man pussy,you'll never forget it.my girlfriend is a well hung black transsexual and i'm her bottom.I love being fuck with her big cock..

blacktsbottomboy...

mike1475mike1475over 12 years ago
amazing

that was amazing , i loved it, i want a black ts girl so bad your the man lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

the writing is very good but you had a lot of cliche's within this piece;for example why when ever a white guy worships a black girl do they call them an EBONY GODDESS? Loved the story just wish it wasn't so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love of tranny

OMG i to would love to join in and serve this tranny goddess. Ride that cock an beg for her seed in me. Your cum slut bill 5804841663

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Owned by Black

I would love to find a black shemale with a huge cock to take my white man pussy, and make me her sex slave, to use however she likes. I would let her show me off to her friends and humiliate me anyway she likes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The BEST!

Great writing. How I wish it had been my ass pussy being fucked. I love shemales, especially black ones with giant cocks. I've had many about the same size to a point that my 'PUSSY HOLE" has ajusted to taking very large, long cocks and when they aren't available I have two guys double fuck me at the same time. During times when I can't get the real thing I use my giant dildo which is 6 inches around and 15 inches long which I insert and take every possilbe inch deep into my ass and tied so that it won't come out. Usually I take at least 10 to 12 inches of it and how good it feels! My goal is to take even more of it. You never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I'm so envious"

I hope to have a similar experience soon. What a treat to give my virgin butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Black stupid fuck

Such a stupid, pathetic story. Get real stupid white boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Envious of anyone who has experienced such a privledge!

Hoping to meet and become a worshiping,ex-virgin to one of these gorgeous creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

I loved this story as it was filled with so much detail that it almost seemed real. This story is by far my favorite I have read on this site and honestly, I would love to see more like this story.

I think if there was 1 thing I would change in the whole thing it would be the word "Arse" for "Ass" but this is a minor change and it made me think back to my time in New Orleans and the French Quarter!

Maybe next time when I go down to New Orleans I will meet a Ebony Goddess with a massive cock and breasts much like the one in this story and have me a real good time! As I said best on the site and 100% believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

You have such a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

My dream, come to print; I would love to have a Beautiful, Black, T-Lady Goddess like Miss Crystal owning my whiteboi body...even though this is probably all fiction, I'm in love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonder if

She goes both ways. She couls abuse my needy pussy all she wants

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

He is a lucky bottom bitch. The opportunity to worship a powerful black tranny is maybe the ultimate submission dream for me. Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!

I shot in my lacy pink panties twice. I would adore kneeling in front of a huge-cocked, black tranny and just get lost in the act of worship, only to be fucked as a reward for a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Love them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, continue this story!

Str8StonerBoiStr8StonerBoialmost 3 years ago

I was browsing through some stories, this one caught my eye...

Crazy story. Really a good read though! 5 stars! 2 thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love black cock!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

A majestic Black Woman with a huge cock... love at first sight!

427427over 1 year ago

Excellent. I realized that I would have reacted the same!!! Now you have me horny and that will be looked after! Hmmmmmm......

WoodwiseWoodwise14 days ago

love black cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous