All Comments on 'Black Magick Ch. 13'

by Lady Malachite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NickelPickelNickelPickelover 17 years ago
Worth the Wait

Just as I was starting to think I'd seen the last of Black Magick... Thanks so much for the new installation.

hesh247hesh247over 17 years ago
The Suspense

I thought this one would have(and I would have perfered) a little more and hotter sex between Vic, Mary and Nick. I greatly enjoyed the read but I take it this is a filler chapter to try and build up to the climatic end when Nick and Elisabeth finally go at it. An act which I can only be fully described in 2 pages of sexual pleasures and perversions. Until then I can only enjoy the build up and story so far which I must tell you is one of if not the best stories being or have been told on Lit.

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 17 years ago
I agree worth the wait!

Your stories really get my mind going. I wish the story was a bit longer, but than again I am glad it stopped where it did. It will keep me waiting for the next chapter. Really great writing and a really get chapter. Keep up the great work. Hope you have the time to get the next chapter done.

Baribrother

MBUKMBUKover 17 years ago
Another triumph

And not the motorbike!

Lady Malachite is simply one of the most original, weird and exciting authors on this site and her work stands up against writers not on here too. Really worth waiting for part 13 and now I'm waiting for the rest.

Cheers

Martin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible story

I love this one and I really want to read the the next chapters as soon as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous