Black Magick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it," Victoria agreed. Nick just decided that his sisters were having a 'female moment' and decided to let the whole conversation drop. After a moment, Victoria began stroking her pussy thoughtfully and Nick knew all was forgiven. He really was getting the hang of women.

Victoria studied the cards that were lying in front of her. Nick didn't really know anything about Tarot, but some of the cards had writing on the bottom and one of them had a dramatic image of a man with swords in his back. Victoria lifted each one of the cards in turn, while running her fingers down the slit of her pussy. Nick was finding the combination hypnotizing.

"I should have been that I am had the maidenliest star in the firmament twinkled on my bastardising," Mary quoted, puckering her lips seductively and watching the unnatural expression in Nick's eyes.

Victoria snickered. "I didn't know you knew Shakespeare," she laughed, still appraising the cards in front of her despite Mary's vague attempt at a soliloquy.

"Only a little," Mary said, flipping her pony tail over her shoulder. "I was going to play Gonerill in Lear before I ran away from home."

Nick felt a little weird hearing about Mary's past before her death. It had the same sort of creepy feeling he got when he had been assigned "The Diary of Anne Frank" in junior high. So, he instead focused on the part of her ass that was showing from below her night shirt. Mary continued to talk as though some dam inside her had suddenly broken, and she started talking about leaving home and how she got into prostitution, about the way her first client had felt.

It was really more than Nick could take. The images that floated inside his head at his new sister's words were completely intolerable, but somehow incredibly erotic, like watching really bad porn on television, except that he couldn't pause it like a DVD when it became too frustrating, and his head was beginning to hurt. As time went on and the story didn't stop, it was becoming more and more real for him, and he was painfully conscious that this was a real story, something that really happened to someone he was quickly growing to care about. And it truly sucked that so much bad stuff had to happen to her.

For some reason he kept thinking about dead bodies and his grandmother's open coffin lying in the grass of the cemetery, and for perhaps the first time he truly realized that the two girls in the room with him had both recently been dead. Their hot sexy bodies, their lovely breasts, the plump lips that had sucked him off just a moment ago, were all unnatural. They were products of black magick, and the thought gave him goose bumps. Yet his cock felt so hard he though it might explode.

The air in the room seemed dense and the words continued to flow out of Mary's mouth like rancid honey. He felt as though his entire body was being caressed by the bodies of dead women. His heart was racing, thumping against his chest so hard that it was painful. He felt flesh covering his mouth and nose and yet the words still rang in his ears like some sort of a evil chant.

"Stop it!" Nick yelled. "But the words seemed to be blocked by the lifeless flesh in his mouth.

Suddenly, as though through a dark tunnel, Nick saw Victoria caress the card marked 'The High Priestess' on his bed. There was something about her expression that made Nick think she was close to crying, but he couldn't really place it. Besides, her panties were all pushed to the side under her lacy nightgown and her juicy cunt was calling to him like a siren on the rocks. For a moment, he was nearly paralyzed with the fantasy of his cum lingering inside of her, before he realized that he had pulled out at the last minute to use his seed in the ritual. He felt the overwhelming urge to grab her again, push her onto the bed and do the deed right this time. The desire was like a surge of white light. Nick felt like he could breathe again. Now he knew what he had to do to get the horrible images out of his head. He had to fuck Victoria.

He knew it like he knew where his fingers were without looking. His rock-hard cock seemed silently to agree with him. All propriety was lost. His body seemed to be composed of sheer lust.

He let his pants drop to the floor and moved on top of her, sending the cards flying off the edge of the bed. Victoria moaned and Nick quickly took his cock in his hand to navigate it into to her. The expression on his little sister's face was a little put out but more or less accommodating, the 'oh hell, you want me, so what the fuck' attitude. When Nick pulled the strap of her shirt down, Victoria's nipples were rock hard, and Nick smiled slightly to himself. So she did want it after all!

Nick began sucking on the hard nipple as though he could take life from it. Most of the pain was gone. He pushed himself into her. Her velvety warmth seemed to envelop him. He felt stronger and stronger as he began to ease himself back and forth, back and forth, pushing more of his sister's Tarot cards off of the bed.

Mary, who was picking up the cards off the ground, screamed, but still Nick continued to rock back and forth, back and forth, causing Victoria to gasp and moan as his cock stimulated her g-spot.

"The cards, the cards!" Mary gasped, but Nick was far too involved in his own pleasure to notice. Victoria began sucking in air almost ominously, and the sound hurt Nick's ears almost as much as Mary's story had.

Victoria reached out with one hand and felt Nick's forehead.

"Oh shit! His spirit must have been weakened by the ritual! Some filthy demon seems to have grabbed hold of him," Victoria said, pushing Nick off her and backwards onto the bed.

"The cards!" Mary gasped. "They say my father's still alive, that he has something precious to me and that I ought to take it back!" She was shaking all over from head to toe, and in the state she was in, Nick couldn't tell if she was shaking in excitement, rage or dread. He didn't really care. With images of the dead surrounding him, he was both more aware of everything and much less likely to care. He wondered vaguely if this was what it felt like to die. It wasn't so bad.

"Oh, drop the damn cards. I didn't think you believed in them," Victoria said. "Come help me with Nick. If we don't perform an exorcism quickly, his life could be in danger."

"He was fine a moment ago when he was fucking you," Mary said, staring at Victoria, her eyes narrowing. "You just don't want to fuck him. Stop making excuses." Nick was seeing the two again though the dark tunnel of faces, and he knew that Mary had a point. He had been feeling better while fucking Victoria.

"I don't want whatever he's got in him going into me," Victoria protested. "I've purposefully designed my new body to be a super-effective medium. Using me as a receptacle would be as big a crime as installing a virus in a newly built supercomputer."

Mary gave her a look that suggested that she had little respect for electronics. "You're powerful enough you shouldn't be risking your brother's life just because you're afraid to clean up afterwards. You're a witch, you could remove the demon from yourself just like Nick here changes his underwear."

"Wait for just a moment. I've got the proper tools in my room." Victoria said, ignoring Mary's outburst. She dashed out the door.

Mary was fuming. Even though Nick knew his life was in danger, he still noticed that she was really hot when she was angry. She keep touching the corners of the tarot cards as if for reassurance and then she moved Nick slightly and put a pillow under his head as if to make him feel more comfortable. She stoked his cock, as though simply out of habit.

"To hell with it," she finally said, ripping off her nightshirt. "If Victoria's too much of a prude to fuck you, I'll do it myself."

Foam was beginning to form at Nick's mouth and he was shaking violently. His eyes didn't focus on Mary as she pinned him to the floor. His cock was already beginning to soften from the stress on his body, and Mary had to wrap her lips around it again to entice it back up to a fuckable form. Nick twitched underneath her, his hands balling into fists and tugging at the blue bedding underneath him. He moaned in protest like a virgin being raped.

The sound filled Mary with old memories she would have been happy to forget, and for several moments she was completely unable to move. Nick's bedroom seemed to fade and became replaced with a room that was something between a cheap motel and a hospital room. In the corner near the door, an elderly man was propped up at the edge of a bed. A nightstand with a photograph and a old teddy bear stood next to him within arm's reach, and he seemed to stare at it without noticing that either Mary or Nick had come into the room.

Mary gasped and stared at the man as though she couldn't see anything else. The sound of something metal hitting the floor violently in the next room snapped her out of it, and she shook her head from side to side as though to dispel the sensation. But the image of the man still hovered in and out of the bedroom.

Mary worked Nick's cock back up to hardness, but it was no use. The moment it touched her inner lips it began to shrink, as though by magick.

Victoria came back a minute later, carrying a glass jar with a big, thick rubber stopper, a thick twelve-inch dildo and a bottle of Vaseline.

"Ok, let's get this exorcism going," she said, tugging at the long rubber glove that she had managed to put over her arm, a very sinister smile on her face.

Nick looked up at the ceiling though the veil that was floating in front of his eyes and wondered sincerely whether he would be better off dead.

12