All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 03'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwwww...so sad...

poor guy...you should just hang yourself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dude your pathetic...please just give it up already we know your a little bitch that doesn't deserve your wife... oh wait did i just tell your story for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We will get you, nigger

It is allowed for you to dream, nigger. But only dream at night while true serving the mighty whites by day!

roggerdoggerroggerdoggerover 12 years ago
Ignore the haters...

Please do not become despondent with the adverse comments from the jealous, inadequate white boy haters.

There are MANY white boys, like me, who totally relate to your story so far. I am really enjoying the adventure and I can certainly endorse your views that we, as white boys, are totally aware of the lust our prettiest girls hold for big black men.

Those who dispute it are simply afraid of being labelled 'racist' or are so threatened by reality that their fragile egos go on the offensive to maintain the illusion.

Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to read the next chapter(s).

opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
Love it, so far

I am so into this story. I'm looking very forward to seeing Black Man One humiliate the wimpy white boy.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Funny

You should stop using words like we and us, you have no idea what a normal white man thinks. You were never a part of the club. Try being a man first, that seems to be the root of the problem. I think lessons from Richard Simmons would be a step up here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For Others Making Comments: This Story Is Fiction

I get it. Your story is amusing, and not too badly written either. Looking forward to more.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I gave it a chance

I read the first 2 chapters and told you after the first that I would keep going until I felt it was getting too stupid. The first chapter was ok. I didn't comment on the second chapter but I should have. Especially when you said how beautiful your wife was and that ANY man would think so but then you said that the 3 "college girls" were the most beautiful things you'd ever seen. HMMM, must be cause your wife was sleeping on her stomach??

Anyway, this chapter crossed the line of stupidity. One person called you a racist. A little dramatic but let's face it, every race is racist. But your insecurity seems to be your problem.... or should I say the character's problem. Maybe blaming it on blacks is easier than saying you aren't really a man. Anyway... I will read no further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that's it !

I had exactly the same kind of humiliation like you, though I was never married, and much younger ...at the age of 29, I understood that I could never have a white woman, or even an asian woman, all the sexy ones were black owned, so I could only have prostitutes, and I don't want that...so the only thing I could do was becoming a gay (a sissy , passive, available for all men..understand ?) , and that's what I did !

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Truth

Black Breeding is the ultimate expression of BBC Worship. A White woman's greatest innate desire is to be fucked hard and bred by the superior African.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jesus christ this is the best story i've ever read

Looking forward to the rest. I have felt exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writing itself is refreshingly pleasant to read over. The premise is ridiculous though. Chapter 2 and 3 should be connected to a different chapter more relevant to the plot. Otherwise it's two chapters about an insecure racist. I also don't know about this humiliation that you're talking about all white men feeling. I don't feel intimidated or uncomfortable around black guys. If one was able to take my wife, I'd take his or I'd fuck his sister. I wouldn't mind a black woman at that point anyway. I know they don't put up with cheating, and rest assured they will maintain that pedestal by also not cheating. Win-win. Plus, you should know after 5 years and money spent that you're married to a gold-digging skank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous