All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 26'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
submale45submale45about 12 years ago
Disappointing follow-up

For the promise of Chapter 25, Chapter 26 has turned out to be a dud (from my perspective). Hope the subsequent chapters have some progress to the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wake me

when the white husband all get together and whip his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
barbershop.

Hope you will include my barbershop idea sometime soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

click click boom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CLICK CLICK BOOM

When is one, or all of the cuckolded husband's, going to shoot, these black bastards dead. As suggested by anonmous.

malizlatomalizlatoabout 12 years ago
be a man

be a man and find yourself 2 meters of a strong rope and a solid branch and do a favor to mankind and end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
drugs bust call the cops

Hey man im black and motherfucker thats no way to treat ladies. shame on this animal.

Drown the sob as the cops arrest them all for da drugs and running a whorehouse

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
this is getting sooooooooooooo boring....

I'm trying to hang in there...

but...this is getting so boring and so repetitive...the writing style has deteriorated to just repeating the same paragraphs over and over...I keep waiting for something to happen...but it seems to go nowhere...

this could have been a good story with a redeeming ending...but I got a feeling it's gonna stretch out one slow non-eventful painful page at a time forever...talk about beating a theme into the ground...

it really doesn't seem to do well in the voting category...without the support of the cucks...the spineless jellyfish, the submissive sissies, the closet queens and of course "the doughy one"...the staunchest and most supportive "tinker bell" on this website...these chapters might not break a "2" in the voting...

I'm sure my comment will be deleted...as it always is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think we get the idea

How long can the readers keep reading about the coward and comeing back to read almost the same thing? I know this is about a true story but lets get on with the sex. All this time there has to be something going on with the other white wives. What is going with the other black trainers and the white wives? I have the idea that "Tra" is thinking of knocking them up but the other trainers must be getting blow jobs on the side. Are the other wives still going to the club and blowing other black dudes? Your story hasn't included any of that. Hasn't anybody saw any of the other wives comeing home with dirty knees? The readers deserve more than reading about one guy on his knees, his wife having sex with "Tra" and him constantly looking at the floor. Sense the whimp isn't going to have sex with his wife you could fill us in on what is going on with the other white wives and white husbands. I agree with what someone wrote a few chapters back "to much of the same thing, over and over". Please keep writing but try to make it more interesting!! THANKS

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
doughy one, here...

Hey turgid. I'd reply to you, but I'm really starting to get tired of making you look stupid and pointing out what a total and complete hypocrite you are. I think by now it's pretty obvious to everyone. After all this time you still haven't been able to explain why you keep coming back, over and over, to read chapters of a story you supposedly hate SOOOO much. So instead I'll just say "enjoy the next chapter". And try not to get any on your keyboard....

Oh. And by the way, you'll REALLY love (whoops. I mean HATE) this. Why don't you head over to YouTube and search for "White girls talk about why they LOVE black guys". There's a video that four really cute young white high school girls made that's been all over the web the last few weeks. (YouTube, World Star Hip Hop, Facebook, etc..) It's twelve minutes of these girls talking about how much better black guys are than "whiteboys" (their words), and why white women prefer them. I realize you seem to have a hard time differentiating between reality and fantasy, but unlike Julie and Trey, these are REAL girls. Maybe you could go bother them for a bit and give us all a break?

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
Doughy

oooooh my little "doughy one"...it sounds like I really struck a nerve...you poor guy...feeling the need to defend every critique on this/their/your story...and yes...I'm starting to believe that you are the "secret pen author"...and if this is your reality...I feel for you buddy...your life must really suck...

this is like a bad movie you have invested so much time in watching 3/4's of it...that you might as well see it through...but who knows...3/4's is just a guess...at this pace...it could be the "War and Peace" of sissy/cuck literature...and yes...I have read every chapter...but then I read almost every story submitted daily...excluding incest and a few other topics I find taboo...

you're replying to me like we have had some long standing discussion going on...I have never replied to you...or read any comment you have made to any of my posts...

you start off your post saying you would "reply to me...but"...

Doughy...this is a reply from you...there is not "but"...you are replying...

don't get incensed that I read this story and comment...I have read every chapter...I was hopeing it would have a conclusion somewhere in my lifetime...but maybe it won't...don't get offended...but the story is getting boring...if you're writing this...it's getting boring...

as far as "getting any on the keyboards"...you're so funny...this is not erotic to me...but I'm getting the impression it gives you a tiny stiffie...this is hardly what I would call "steamy"...unless you like getting cucked...I personally wouldn't...but I'm thinking you would love it...

you know...it started out pretty good...but turned into a repititous grind that quickly has become boring and mundane...I have nothing against the subject matter...other than it has become stale and redundant...

okay...so...your second hobby to writing...is looking for videos where white women profess their preferences for black men...you are so funny...sad but funny...

my comments have nothing to do with race...color...or preferences...my girlfriend is black...I'm not a racist...I think you are...why do you have to make everything racial...if the villian were white...I would still think it's boring...

the truth is...the story is just getting repetitious...it's stale...have something happen...it's dull...every chapter is the same...honestly...don't you think underwear washing is getting boring...how much can you talk about tattoos...gimme a break man/woman...it is getting repetitive...

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
"doughy one"...

hey..."doughy one"...I noticed you used my nickname for you in your post...you like it don't you...tell the truth...you like a man taunting you a bit huh...talking down to you a bit huh...come on...let me know....hahaha....it pushes your buttons hard doesn't it...I don't think it matters to you if he's black or white...I bet it gives you a tiny stiffie doesn't it...tell the truth...

hahaha...

"doughy one"...soft...pasty white and pliable...you tinker bell...you're so funny...

I think "doughy boy" suits you better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow. Turgidcock sounds like a real Asshole. Or it's an illusion..the author playing with himself, another form of self-humiliation?

Or is "Turgid" a for real oddball creep?

Anyway it's fun - you slash those pens, guys. Thanks.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
Speaking of striking a nerve...

Okay. Let's take a look at my comment. Then let's take a look at the two you posted in response. You know, the one's that make you sound like an upset fourth grader who can't think of anything intelligent to say, so he resorts to throwing a tantrum and calling names? Who seems more upset? Honestly, I find you amusing. I don't buy for a second that you read everything posted. Or that you read all this porn just because you're a fan of fine literature. I mean, it's the internet. You can make up whatever you want if it supports your argument. For example, I could say something like "I have a black girlfriend, therefore I'm not a racist". Totally untrue, but you'd never be able to prove it.

And no, I'm not the author. I'm just a guy who doesn't like assholes. It's a little quirk I have. I really can't fathom why anyone would feel the need to slam a guy whose sharing his fantasies and creativity with everyone for free. Like I've said over and over, A normal response to not liking the story would be to just stop reading it. Maybe leave a comment saying "I don't like this story. It's boring." on your way out the door. Not to keep coming back and reading each and every chapter (For what reason, exactly? This is porn. People read this stuff to get off. You really expect us to believe you're here for any other reason?) and then going bat shit crazy and flying into a rage in your comments. To me, that suggests you have deeper issues. And I'm betting I'm not the only one thinking so after you're little diatribe.

And yes, you can call me "doughy one" if you like. Although, I'll probably have to take back my earlier comment about your age. To say that insult sounds like it came from a fourth grader would be an insult to the wit of fourth graders everywhere....

Anyway, gotta' go. Been fun chatting with you, and I look forward to you're response :)

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
doughy boy...

"doughy boy"...this is a comment board...you should not try to censor...disagree or dispute the comments you don't like...the story is slow...whether you agree or not...in my opinion...the story is slow...and it's not just my opinion...the story has become boring...the story has become repetive...the story is dragging on...if you think that's just me picking...then please read the other posts...there are many that concur with my opinion...if you want to argue with everyone that disagrees that this is great writing...you are going to have your hands full...I enjoyed the first couple of chapters...as I mentioned earlier...but the writing has become repetitive and slow...I thought the first few chapters were edgy and entertaining...they have now become slow and redundant...

and yes...I do read probably 70% of the stories everyday...this website that you refer to as "porn"...and ridicule as "fine literature"...well...if you ever get past the "cuckold/sissy/domination" themes that you seem to relish...you will find a lot of categories with well written stories that have absolutely no porn or any sex at all in them...try them...you might like them...there are some excellent authors on here...it's not all about porn...

your comment...

"This is porn. People read this stuff to get off. You really expect us to believe you're here for any other reason?"

don't be so naive to think that everybody sits at their computer and jacks off all day just because you do...

you make this sound like Communist China...offering a list of what my comments should be...I don't need a list of selected comments that you approve for me to post...I will make my own comments...I'm not sure where you're located...but where I live...we have freedom of speech...

you may have my comments confused with someone else that has taken a racial tone...it was never addressed in any of my comments...I have absolutely nothing against any race and respect people for personalities, character and virtues...not their color...my comments were directed at the author's slow style...no racial remarks were made by me...

if reading about being slapped around...having your wife taken...acting like a coward...wearing a man's cum stained underwear on your head...trembling in fear of another man...black or white...literally kissing his ass...washing your wife's lover's underwear and peeing your pants...if that turns you on...well that's fine with me...

if it turns you on to be a cuck and suck some interracial cock or eat a warm load out of your woman's pussy...then get on it my friend...be the best you can be...it's your life...be the best cuck you can be...suck it good and make yourself proud...it's just not for me...

in the future...if you want to discuss an author's merits...his writing skills...or his style...that's cool too...but don't confuse me as a racist or a porno afficianado...I'm not...and I'm not going to discuss racism or porn with you anymore...

and yes my girlfriend is black...and I do not care if you believe it or not...and I don't like assholes either...so you're on the top of my dislike list...

numero uno amigo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is the Jersey Shore of literotica

It is not good. It is terrible. But its so terrible, its so pathetic, that it hooks you in. You literally can't believe someone can be such a loser to come up with such a self degrading fantasy, but this guy has done it. Its fascinating to read how little confidence someone can possibly have in one's self.

"doughy": I actually searched for that video. Hilariously, 2 of the girls said they liked white guys better. The other two were going on and on about things that once they grow up, they will not care about. Dancing? A photoshopped pic of a black guy topless compared to an un-photoshopped pic of a white guy topless? "Swagger"?

Seriously, anyone in the actual real world knows the truth: Black guys, if they aren't professional athletes or singers or actors....they tend to peak in high school, which is where those girls are right now. They grow up in broken homes and they compensate for this with their volume and ignorance. Then they get to the real world and their faux confidence fades.

The only white women I know who dated black men and have actually ended up with black men are the ones who got pregnant. And lets be honest: Those women wish they could have their lives back because they realize the mistake they made.

That is what makes this story so ridiculous: this guy is clearly trying to pin his own failures with women on this fable of black men being superior. Its his way of justifying why he can't keep a woman, why he has no game and why he has no confidence: because he's white and he's just genetically inferior.

This story is the car wreck you pass by and can't help but look at. I don't even really read the story anymore, I kind of skim through just to see if he's come up with a new way to degrade himself further. It looks like even he's hitting rock bottom in that department.

I gotta go though, I have a rendezvous with the white girlfriend of a black guy. Go figure, his "obnoxiously mammoth black cock" just can't seem to satisfy her like my "weak, white average 6 inch" one can.

(On a side note, I don't think this is always the black/white relationships I described above are 100% the case. I know good black guy/white girl couples who work because they love each other. I just know the majority don't fall that way and fail because dating interracially tends to be a phase.)

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Right back to this chapter

A big improvement over recent ones actually. It was covering a situation that has indeed previously been hit upon around the pool but it did take things further especially in respect of J servicing T in front of so many others and one particular guy right by them. Actually for a moment with the husbands cars there I actually thought you might even be introducing my idea of them being used as waiters rather than just voyuers as usual. Again, as back at the club in a similar situation, it would have been nice if for instance the other guy and T actually made comments about her and maybe T even allowing him to grab her hair and actually do the forced humping with it on T's cock for variation.

So many similar angles could be developed to expand upon the continuing basic core of the story, be it either to the actual events you keep describing and with potential new more varied scenarios and I urge you to think upon that in each and every sexual development/scenario you write about to add some added spice and erotic imagery.

As wimps job is going down the pan perhaps he should enter into some form of part time employment with the 'company' he part owns. Imagine the possibilities of him now he is 'back' with J to be used to represent a loving couple to help lure others into T's net or even to set up well healed men/potential financiers/rich couples to be 'persuaded' to invest in the organisation. Imagine the potential there and the humiliation for wimp (without all the declarations) as he views his 'lovely blonde wife' perform first hand for the greater good lol. Beat washing all those briefs methinks for him and certainly for us. Keep going but do vary it a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little better, but

This chapter was a little better than the last chapter. Name some names please. Were the two white women that the two trainers brought back any of the wives? Where did the two trainers take the two white women to have their way with them. Did they take them to Tra's apt. and have sex at the same time as J and Tra? Did they take them to the jim and have sex on the mats? Did they take them out to the parking lot and have sex in someone's car? Don't expect me or the other readers to believe the three other trainers are just going to set around the pool without having sex also. A little more detail about the others please. Thanks

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Exactly

Yes I agree erotica is in the detail and stimulating the imagination is reliant on those details, simply saying that the two trainers returned with 2 well fucked women doesn't really achieve that does it. It is so easy to remedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous