Black Man One Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black man was standing so close to Julie's sitting position that his neon hot pink bikini backside was directly before her face. His asscheeks were a mere inch before her. Her arms were down upon her lap as she slowly and methodically continued to "kiss" his muscular ass in those ridiculously flimsy bikinis. It wasn't just one kiss, or two. It wasn't merely a dozen kisses, either. It was repetitive and seemed as if it was merely routine for her to do so.

Disgracefully, Julie continued kissing his bikini-covered backside while he continued speaking to 3 other white women.

I was in awe as I bent down to pick the binoculars up from the floor at my feet. This shocking image mortified me to no end. It was unfathomable that this could be happening. In my mind, I must have been seeing a "mirage" of some sorts.

"How could this be real?" I asked myself.

"How could he make her do this?" I trembled.

My stomach turned to knots and my disbelief prompted me to look even closer.With my hands shaking nearly out of control, I put the binoculars back up to my eyes to take an even closer look. Part of me did not want to. Part of me had to. I watched in amazement as Julie's hands suddenly moved to the black stud's hips from hehind him. She now placed her delicate hands on either side of Tra'mon's bikini waistbands. She gently continued kissing his ass cheeks.

Julie was dressed in a two-piece mono-chromatic gold bikini swimsuit with 5 or 6 inch high stripper heels on her feet, which were translucent platform styled shoes. Patiently, she simply continued kissing the black man's ass cheeks as he completely ignored her. His primary focus was elsewhere. His main attention was on the other three white women standing before him, who appeared knowledgable yet unconcerned to what Julie was doing.

All of them in this small side group seemed unaffected. They "had to" know what was going on. Tra'mon certainly did, and I reasoned this was the main reason for his obnoxious and obvious erection "bolting" forward from his skimpy spandex bikini pouch. Still, everyone's face seemed so unaffected. So unchanged. It was as if this ultra-degrading act was a common occurrence, or something similar. For some reason, their casual and non chalant mannerisms made this whole "scene" seem even more demoralizing to me.

Still, the casual "ass kissing" continued. Fifteen minutes went by. Then, twenty minutes passed. Julie remained sitting behind Tra'mon as she continued kissing this young, black stud's bikini-clad ass cheeks with obvious obedience.

To me, it appeared unusual. The young black stud had demoralized me by "stuffing" my face into his chiseled bikini-covered backside several times beforehand. I knew the disgrace I felt as he forced me to do so. Now, he was having Jules do this as well, and it appeared as if this act of dominance had become more like some sort of routine duty.

"Wh-Why is he makng her do that?" I muttered to myself, in humiliation, again.

"That's so crass!?" I yelped.

"Why is his bikini such a bold, neon hot pink glow in the dark color? That doesn't seem so masculine?" I began thinking.

It was mortifying for me to witness this black man being so arrogant. It was deafening to witness this whole scene unfolding right before my very eyes. I was curious as to why he was making Julie kiss his ass while he stood there talking to other women. I could not understand why he was making her do this, yet it also seemed that my wife wasn't doing this entirely against her will.

"Why isn't Julie upset?" I asked myself.

She appeared to more "accepting" of this command from this meaner, bully and thug type of a black man. Still, this image repulsed me as I placed the binoculars down to my belly in shame. I was in disbelief. The utter disgrace I felt was just as immeasureable as it had been before. Maybe even more so than ever before.

"Oh, Gosh. How could things possibly get any worse?" I asked myself.

As I stood "peeking" out from my condo, I felt like such a coward. It was so obvious that Tra'mon was "rubbing my nose in it" even more. He was also humiliating Julie as well.

He had to know that I was still home, just as he had to know all of us white husbands were home from work by now. Still, he had this little gathering right before our passive faces and was exhibiting his uncontested control over our wives. His complete youthful arrogance was mind-boggling, to say the least. His confidence in knowing that the other 8 white husbands and myself would never confront him felt humiliating. He knew that we were all "pussies" that would never utter a syllable of resistence, or fight back. He knew all too well that we were all afraid of him and not protest because of this fear.

And, we didn't.

I had to step away for a moment to prevent myself from falling over. I felt faint with the knowledge that Julie was so subservient to the young black stud now. It was terribly obvious.

Like all the other white women, it did not bother them that Tra'mon had fathered 9 other children with white baby mommas, or that he had "knocked" up another 5 white women from our small condo community. They didn't seem to be the least bit affected by this fact. Nor, did they appear repulsed by the rough and dominating manner in which he treated them, and many other white women. All they seemed to care about was the overly masculine presence of this stern, young black stud. They appeared so attracted to his bold and stern presence that it felt confusing and defeating for us white men. We couldn't understand why.

After an hour away from the window, I felt compelled to return. Julie and Tra'mon were gone. Two of the other young black stud trainers had also stepped away. I watched in awe as this little party continued, and the mood had become so different after everyone had a few glasses of champagne in them.

Minutes later, two of the black trainers returned with a white woman on their arms. They looked thoroughly fucked out. It was extremely clear that they had departed with one of these young black men and had been totally "used" by them.

After 20 minutes, I spotted Tra'mon walking back out to the pool area in that ultra flimsy and repulsive neon hot pink bikini. His confident strides were slow, strong and cocky, as usual. I watched as he stepped towards the center of the pool area before turning around. He peered up to the sliding glass doors of our condo with one sudden move. Cowardly, I hid my face behind the curtains hoping and praying that he did not see me. My heart was beating faster now and I began to shake in fear. My face turned the brightest red of all. It took a full minute for me to attempt another "peek" outside.

When I did, young Tra'mon was still standing there. Thankfully, he was no longer looking upwards to my condo apartment window, and I was relieved by this. Somehow, though, I believe he sensed my presence and knew I was cowering behind the curtains of this glass door looking his way.

I watched for a few moments before Julie stepped out onto the marbled deck of this pool area. My eyes widened in disbelief as to how thoroughly "fucked out" she looked too. She looked even worse than the others. Far worse.

My beautiful, blonde wife was still in her gold bikini but now topless. She was also barefoot and holding her heels and bikini bra in her hands as she literally stumbled slowly towards the young black stud. She was also carrying something else in her hands which I could not make out since it was "curled up" tightly into the palm of her right hand.

I didn't need a set of binoculars this time. I didn't need them to see that Tra'mon had just finished fucking Julie into oblivion, once again. It was so obvious that I "cringed" in shame.

Julie's face was decisively plastered and obliterated with mounds of the black thug's thick cum seed. Much of it was still wet and dripping down from her pretty face cheeks, chin and neck to the marbled deck beneath her. Blatant streams of his seed were running down the lengths of both of her pale inner thighs from behind, with some of his powerful "cum" reaching her slender, bare ankles.

"Oh, Gawd!" I cried, inside.

"Oh, my gawd. No?" I trembled.

I stood there passively peeking out as I watched my wife looking just like one of the many "fucked into submission" white women I had seen with this black bully before. My humiliation and defeat increased as I observed Julie stumbling incoherently towards the black stud, where she stopped before him and glanced into his eyes before they fell to the ground at his feet.

Tra'mon simply grabbed the top of her blonde, african-braided hair in a pony tail and began "escorting" her by it to the far end of the pool. He was taking her back to the area they were at earlier. This was the same area where he had been making her kiss his bikini-clad ass for so long. Degraded, I just watched.

Even more degrading was when they reached this area. Tra'mon released his grip from her blonde hair when he stopped. He just stood there as another white woman approached him and handed him a glass of champagne. She departed quickly. Another one of those black stud trainers soon approached him as well as I watched in utter amazement. Julie simply fell to her knees and then placed the things in her hand on the ground to her side. She had fallen to her knees before him. I reasoned that he must have said something to her, but I wasa not sure.

Just asa Julie fell to her knees, she immediately put her hands to the young black's "spent" cock bulge. It seemed to be growing again. She slipped it out from the neon hot pink spandex bikini pouch and immediately put her soft lips to it, kissing it over and over again. The back trainer who had just approached gave Tra'mon a "high five" and smiled. They seemed to be discussing something that had nothing to do with Julie. It was truly defeating to see my wife passively kneeling before this black stud, and kissing his cock like that.

Seconds later, she began obediently sucking Tra'mon's mammoth-sized black cock. Right there and in the open, and in this pool area, Julie started sucking his cock. The other black trainer lit a "blunt" cigarette and began sharing it with Tra'mon as my wife continued sucking him. I was in absolute shock seeing just how "bold" he was in demeaning Julie in this manner. Initially, he acted like she was not even there.

Within a few minutes, Tra'mon handed the "blunt" marijuana cigarette back to the other black trainer. He also handed him his partially-filled glass of champagne. That is when he placed his strong, muscular right hand under Julie's chin and grabbed onto her throat firmly. His left hand grabbed her blonde pony-tailed hair aggressively.

Systematically, he began to literally pummel her throat with his monstrous and obnoxiously massive dark black cock. He continued on and on, becoming more and more firm with Julie's head until he finally exploded once again. Astonishingly, the black stud did not cump his seed entirely in Julie's mouth. He pulled out and came directly over Julie's pretty face, adding yet another thick coat of his cum seed to her facial cheeks, forehead, lips and face. Arrogantly, he shook his huge cock of the excess remnants right over her face. He did so until his cock was drained.

Julie simply leaned back to catch her breath, her body weakened as she remained kneeling before him. Tra'mon casually took the blunt cigarette from the other black stud and took another "hit" of it. He loomed above Julie with great authority as he waited patiently for her to catch her breath.

Within a minute, Julie put her delicate hands to the black man's waist. I watched in shame as she removed those horrifyingly skimpy and flimsy bikinis from his body and began cleaning his gargantuan, drained dark cock with them. He was now standing there completely nude as my blonde wife cleaned him after servicing him. That is when Tra'mon took the soiled and sweaty neon hot pink bikini from her hands. Disgracefully, he placed them around her streamlined neck, using the leg holes to place them around her neck like some sort of collar or degrading "necklace."

It was shocking.

Julie remained passive and compliant during this entire time. In the most non chalant manner, she bent down to pick up another pair of bikinis from the marbled deck floor. I concluded that this was the other article of clothing she had curled up into the palm of her hand when they stepped outside. These were a micro mini chocolate brown pair of nylon-lycra spandex bikini speedoes with very thin sides. In amazement, I watched as Julie "dressed" the black stud again by putting these flimsy bikinis onto him. Strategically, she placed his massive cock and balls into the unusually flimsy pouch before taking great care in gently covering them.

The subservient activity astonished me. I just watched my wife suck the cock of this black stud in broad daylight. I had just witness her cleaning him, and kneeling before him with a cum-drenched face and then dressing him in another one of those ultra-demeaning masculine power bikinis.

A moment later, the young black stud swallowed the remainder of his champagne and handed the empty glass to Julie. She was kneeling before him with his soiled and cum-soaked bikini around her neck and her face "plastered" with thick cum seed, which was now drying on her pretty face. She sat on the backs of her legs as she continued kneeling before him in dead silence, patiently waiting.

Unbelievably, she knelt in this position for several minutes. My knees were shaking in complete horror and fear. I stood there like a big coward observing the young black treating my wife like this. Moments later, I watched as he simply and arrogantly "snapped" his fingers right at her. I could not hear the "snap" of his fingers over the loud and revolting rap music, yet the gesture and the image was quite obvious to me.

Tra'mon literally "snapped" his fingers at Julie and right in front of her face. Casually, she lifted herself up from her knees, gathering her bikini top and his empty champagne glass along the way. I watched as she walked towards the tables with coolers positioned on top of them and poured another glass of champagne.

My eyes were obviously focused upon Julie during her act of subservience and also as she "fetched" the black man another drink. Then, I looked back towards Tra'mon and the other black trainer who had stepped towards two wooden chaise lounge chairs. They sat upon them as if they were royalty.

In utter disbelief, I watched as 4 other white women scurried over to these two black men. They immediately fell to their feet and began massaging them. Two blonde women began massaging the bare feet of Tra'mon, one obediently at his right foot and the other obediently at his left. A redheaded woman and a brunette women began massaging the other black stud trainer's feet in the same manner as I looked back to Julie. She began walking back to the small group that was now forming around Tra'mon Smith.

Julie gently handed the now full glass of champagne to Tra'mon. Obediently, she return to her knees and now knelt to his right side like some sort of servant. Her face remained coated with his thick seed and her bare breasts were fully exposed. Her ravishing blue eyes met the ground. The two black studs were grinning almost ear to ear as they conversed with each other. Their white women "subordinates" simply remained kneeling at their feet, with Julie to the black man's side.

Mortified by what I had just witnessed, I closed the curtains and headed back to the sofa. I sat down and began to to wallow in my own depravity. There was little else I could do to convince myself that I could win Julie back. My hopes continued to diminish as I realized that I was defeated and debased by a stronger, more virile and masculine man.

I couldn't even imagine what I would do next. Or, what I should do. Not at this time. The emptiness I now felt had reached a limit that I could never have conceived. I felt powerless. I felt hopeless. Yet, I felt confused as well. There "had to" be a reason why Julie had moved back with me. But, then I asked myself why this was all happening immediately right after she returned?

At the time, I wondered where the answers would come from. Asking Julie directly would upset her. She said so herself when she directed me to "not talk" to each other as much, at least for the time being.

With this defeat coarsing through my veins, I decided to try to eat something. I felt "faint" now, and knew I had to have something.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Exactly

Yes I agree erotica is in the detail and stimulating the imagination is reliant on those details, simply saying that the two trainers returned with 2 well fucked women doesn't really achieve that does it. It is so easy to remedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little better, but

This chapter was a little better than the last chapter. Name some names please. Were the two white women that the two trainers brought back any of the wives? Where did the two trainers take the two white women to have their way with them. Did they take them to Tra's apt. and have sex at the same time as J and Tra? Did they take them to the jim and have sex on the mats? Did they take them out to the parking lot and have sex in someone's car? Don't expect me or the other readers to believe the three other trainers are just going to set around the pool without having sex also. A little more detail about the others please. Thanks

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Right back to this chapter

A big improvement over recent ones actually. It was covering a situation that has indeed previously been hit upon around the pool but it did take things further especially in respect of J servicing T in front of so many others and one particular guy right by them. Actually for a moment with the husbands cars there I actually thought you might even be introducing my idea of them being used as waiters rather than just voyuers as usual. Again, as back at the club in a similar situation, it would have been nice if for instance the other guy and T actually made comments about her and maybe T even allowing him to grab her hair and actually do the forced humping with it on T's cock for variation.

So many similar angles could be developed to expand upon the continuing basic core of the story, be it either to the actual events you keep describing and with potential new more varied scenarios and I urge you to think upon that in each and every sexual development/scenario you write about to add some added spice and erotic imagery.

As wimps job is going down the pan perhaps he should enter into some form of part time employment with the 'company' he part owns. Imagine the possibilities of him now he is 'back' with J to be used to represent a loving couple to help lure others into T's net or even to set up well healed men/potential financiers/rich couples to be 'persuaded' to invest in the organisation. Imagine the potential there and the humiliation for wimp (without all the declarations) as he views his 'lovely blonde wife' perform first hand for the greater good lol. Beat washing all those briefs methinks for him and certainly for us. Keep going but do vary it a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is the Jersey Shore of literotica

It is not good. It is terrible. But its so terrible, its so pathetic, that it hooks you in. You literally can't believe someone can be such a loser to come up with such a self degrading fantasy, but this guy has done it. Its fascinating to read how little confidence someone can possibly have in one's self.

"doughy": I actually searched for that video. Hilariously, 2 of the girls said they liked white guys better. The other two were going on and on about things that once they grow up, they will not care about. Dancing? A photoshopped pic of a black guy topless compared to an un-photoshopped pic of a white guy topless? "Swagger"?

Seriously, anyone in the actual real world knows the truth: Black guys, if they aren't professional athletes or singers or actors....they tend to peak in high school, which is where those girls are right now. They grow up in broken homes and they compensate for this with their volume and ignorance. Then they get to the real world and their faux confidence fades.

The only white women I know who dated black men and have actually ended up with black men are the ones who got pregnant. And lets be honest: Those women wish they could have their lives back because they realize the mistake they made.

That is what makes this story so ridiculous: this guy is clearly trying to pin his own failures with women on this fable of black men being superior. Its his way of justifying why he can't keep a woman, why he has no game and why he has no confidence: because he's white and he's just genetically inferior.

This story is the car wreck you pass by and can't help but look at. I don't even really read the story anymore, I kind of skim through just to see if he's come up with a new way to degrade himself further. It looks like even he's hitting rock bottom in that department.

I gotta go though, I have a rendezvous with the white girlfriend of a black guy. Go figure, his "obnoxiously mammoth black cock" just can't seem to satisfy her like my "weak, white average 6 inch" one can.

(On a side note, I don't think this is always the black/white relationships I described above are 100% the case. I know good black guy/white girl couples who work because they love each other. I just know the majority don't fall that way and fail because dating interracially tends to be a phase.)

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
doughy boy...

"doughy boy"...this is a comment board...you should not try to censor...disagree or dispute the comments you don't like...the story is slow...whether you agree or not...in my opinion...the story is slow...and it's not just my opinion...the story has become boring...the story has become repetive...the story is dragging on...if you think that's just me picking...then please read the other posts...there are many that concur with my opinion...if you want to argue with everyone that disagrees that this is great writing...you are going to have your hands full...I enjoyed the first couple of chapters...as I mentioned earlier...but the writing has become repetitive and slow...I thought the first few chapters were edgy and entertaining...they have now become slow and redundant...

and yes...I do read probably 70% of the stories everyday...this website that you refer to as "porn"...and ridicule as "fine literature"...well...if you ever get past the "cuckold/sissy/domination" themes that you seem to relish...you will find a lot of categories with well written stories that have absolutely no porn or any sex at all in them...try them...you might like them...there are some excellent authors on here...it's not all about porn...

your comment...

"This is porn. People read this stuff to get off. You really expect us to believe you're here for any other reason?"

don't be so naive to think that everybody sits at their computer and jacks off all day just because you do...

you make this sound like Communist China...offering a list of what my comments should be...I don't need a list of selected comments that you approve for me to post...I will make my own comments...I'm not sure where you're located...but where I live...we have freedom of speech...

you may have my comments confused with someone else that has taken a racial tone...it was never addressed in any of my comments...I have absolutely nothing against any race and respect people for personalities, character and virtues...not their color...my comments were directed at the author's slow style...no racial remarks were made by me...

if reading about being slapped around...having your wife taken...acting like a coward...wearing a man's cum stained underwear on your head...trembling in fear of another man...black or white...literally kissing his ass...washing your wife's lover's underwear and peeing your pants...if that turns you on...well that's fine with me...

if it turns you on to be a cuck and suck some interracial cock or eat a warm load out of your woman's pussy...then get on it my friend...be the best you can be...it's your life...be the best cuck you can be...suck it good and make yourself proud...it's just not for me...

in the future...if you want to discuss an author's merits...his writing skills...or his style...that's cool too...but don't confuse me as a racist or a porno afficianado...I'm not...and I'm not going to discuss racism or porn with you anymore...

and yes my girlfriend is black...and I do not care if you believe it or not...and I don't like assholes either...so you're on the top of my dislike list...

numero uno amigo...

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories