Black Master SHANGO's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Olu went into her steadily, thrusting his way through like he was breaking down an impenetrable wall, loving the feel of her cum juice soaking up his cock. It wasn't until he felt satisfied that he'd gotten easy access that he laid carefully on top of her and started owning that pussy. His hands crawled under her buttocks and pushed her hips upwards to meet his pelvis while his buttocks went up and down rhythmically on her. Monica sensed her pussy juice pouring out of her cunt staining the sheets. Her hands reached behind for the bed's headboard and she wouldn't quit moaning from the pain and lust her Master was meting upon her.

His face was inches from hers. He inhaled her panting breath and she too did the same of his exhaling grunts. His enclosed his lips over hers and their kissed deeply, all the while he never once lost focus from the rhythm of his cock sinking down in her. Monica slammed her face to the side, her features squeezed in a ricktus of hurting pain. The anguish brought with it searing heat and exquisite delight. It was unlike anything she'd even been blessed with.

"Tell me what I'm doing to you," Olu said to her gruffly at the same time breathed down on her face., punctuating his words with each push his cock made into her. "What am I doing to you, bitch?"

For Monica, it was an uphill struggle to put what he was doing to her in words. "You're ... Uhhgghh ... you're fucking me ... you're fucking me, Master!" she groaned.

"You love what I'm doing to you ... don't you, bitch?"

"Yes ... yes, I fucking love it ... Ohhhh ..."

"You're going to learn to love this dick for a long time," sweat dribbled off his forehead and stained her face. "You're going to love black dick every time!"

Caught in her ecstatic delirium, she responded that she was loving it already.

Shango pulled out of her and turned to lie on his back, pulling her along. Her pussy was by now screaming for his cock to come back and fuck it; her squirt juice trickled down from her legs as she came on top of him and guided his cock into her awaiting entrance and then sank herself downward to receive his offering. Her mouth opened and she exhaled a whimpering cry as his cock slide in deep inside her.

"Awwwhhh ... fuck! Fuck me!"

Olu slapped her buttocks as she spurred herself to rocking her ass back and forth on his cock. She leaned forward against the bed board, her tits bounced and jiggled above his face. She gazed down at her Master, but didn't really see him. The world was getting blurry before her eyes. His hands slapped her butt cheeks once more, making a loud crack that made her holler.

"Move that ass, bitch!" he slapped her butt again. "Fucking move that ass!"

She was on top of him, riding him, but in reality he was the rider and she the horse. Her hips bucked against his as he kept thrusting his prick against her cervix. Shango pulled her butt cheeks as farther apart as his hands could and ploughed his shaft way deep inside her harder and harder, his balls slapping up and down as his cock went in and out of her. Monica braced herself for another splitting orgasm. This one coming to her like the on-rush of a bullet train. She fell on top of him still whimpering loudly, beating her fists on his arms, begging him to stop, except he didn't. His cock fucked her like an automaton, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. The bed shook under them. Shango finger-fucked her anal hole and nibbled on her ear lobe at the same time. Just as she was recovering from the shock of the orgasm she just had, within minutes she was having another. Monica gave a lasting cry and jumped up from him at the last minute. A tidal wave of her squirting juice gushed out of her like a broken dam; she massaged her clit while it poured out of her and wetted her Master's body.

"OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODDDDD!" she shrieked.

Shango slid his cock back into her and went on pounding that pussy. He came up minutes later and turned her back on the bed and resumed fucking her once more. By now Monica was getting frustrated at the same time admiring Shango in awe that all this time he hadn't climaxed yet. The moment came less than two minutes later. His hands under her buttocks and his muscle member still fucking her to the bed, he muttered a satisfying groan as he let go of his deluge of semen flooding her pussy and irrigating every inch of her womb for her. She was lucky that she was still on the pill. By the time he pulled out of her, her pussy felt so wide, she could have delivered a baby right there and then and never would have felt it.

Shango came to the end of the bed where her face was and dangled his prick before her eyes; its shaft was coated with her cum. She took it in her hand and brought her face to it, inhaled the sweet, intoxicating fragrance that was her pussy, then took it into her mouth. Olu held her head up while she did so.

"You're going to be my white bitch, Monica," he said to her while she continued sucking him. "You're going to be my cum slut for as long as you're here. My American bride. I'm going to fuck you however I want, whenever I want and wherever I want, and you're never to say no to me. And you're never to play with white pricks anymore, especially that of your husband. I'll kick his ass and yours if ever I find out he's been sticking his cock where it ought not to be." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled at it. She cried as her mouth pulled from his cock and looked up at him. "Did you hear all what I just said, bitch?"

"YES!" she yelled out her answer with submissive obedience glowing in her eyes. "Yes, Master, I heard everything you said. Please, let me suck your cock, please?"

He smiled. "Go ahead, help yourself."

She thanked him then resumed taking his cock into her mouth.