All Comments on 'Black Owned: Tyrone'

by mynxxx95

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Had to Read it AGAIN!!

YES, I am a submissive white-boy who loves to read

about superior black men & women who dominate & humiliate

white-boys. This story is one of the best I have ever read.

HOT! HOT! HOT! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'd like to try what he did

Being dressed like a female and dominated by a black man? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

tyrone is my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS balls deep

PLLLLLLeeeeeeeaaaaaaase, Ppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaasse, continue this very erotic BBC fantasy!

I'm a white blonde Tgirl living in Vegas. I became addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS the same way you did.

I met a young beaiutiful big black stud in a casino one night. He bought me my fantasy lingerie and 6" heels if I agreed to pleasure him balls deep.

We went to my favorite slutty lingerie shop. I picked out the sluttiest hot pink BBC-teasing naughty schoolgirl fuckslut outfit. I also picked out a hot pink latex mini skirt and a pait of those hot pink BBC-sucking 6" platform stiletto heels I had always wanted. I always fantasized deep throathing a BIG BLACK 12" COCK while wearing a pair.

We raced back to his casino room on the top floor. I dressed while he watched some of his Tgirl IR porn. When I walked up to him he was down to his jock strap showing a massive bulge and some precum.

I asked him to tune to my favorite disco oldies station and told him that I wanted to "slut-dance" for him. I danced to about 12 slow disco songs and lifted my hot pink latex mini skirt everytime my white bubble butt Tgirl ass faced him. During each song I moaned at him....

"I FUCKING LOVE TEASING BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

It's true, I absolutely love doing it every chance I get, I cruise all of the casinos and look for big black studs to tease. I always wear at least 5" heels and a mini skirt. I purposely sit in front of them and slowly cross my long silky legs. I always make sure that my mini skirt rides up almost to my Tgirl pussy.

I moaned at him again...

"I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK ROCK HARD AND DRIPPING WET WITH PRECUM."

I could tell that he wanted me real bad, but not as much as I did. I had not told him that he was going to be my first BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

I dropped to my knees with my white Tgirl fuckslut face against the big bulge in his jock strap. I shook in anticipaation as I slowly pulled his jock strap down and oiver the big bulge.

To my great excitement a BIG BLACK 12" COCK popped out onto my face. I begged him to drag it all over my face because I wanted his black precum all over it. As he did I was delighted to notice that he was about 3" in diameter.

I was absolutely delirious that my first BIG BLACK 12" COCK fantasy was about to be realized. I moaned out to him again...

"PPLEASE, PLEEASE, BIG BLACK DADDY, PLEEASE GAG ME BALLS DEEP WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK".

I left my hot shiny pink white Tgirl fuckslut lips wide open and continued moaning. He grabbed my long blonde hair and slowly fed me his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch. When his big black balls were on my chin I knew that I had 12" of BIG BLACK COCK down my white Tgirl fuckslut throat. He pumped his hips as he pulled my long blonde hair. In a shudder of extasy my little Tgirl pussy cummed in my hot pink frilly silky panties.

He let me up for air and I moaned and begged at him.....

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, BIG BLACK DADDY, I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK BALLS DEEP UP MY ASS RIGHT NOW."

There was a padded straight chair by the window and I sluttily walked over with my face and hot pink lips full of black precum. It was mid-day and we were on the top floor so I opened up the drapes fully and positioned the chair by the window.

I bent over the chair and pulled my ass cheeks apart and begged him...

"PLEEEASE, PLEEAAASE, I LOVE TO BENT OVER AND FUCKED BALLS DEEP BY BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

Then I remebered that he had a 3" diameter BIG BLCK 12" COCK. I wasn't worried though because earlier that day I had impaled myself on my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO.

He grabbed my hips and used his precum to get the head in my white Tgirl fuckslut

ass. As soon as the 3" diiameter head was in I looked back at him and moaned through my hot pink fuckslut lips smeared with black precum......

"I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK BALLS DEEP AND INCH BY INCH."

My legs shook in my 6" hot pink platform stilleto heels. As I finally felt his big black balls against my ass I screamed at him in absolute white Tgirl extasy....

"I WANT YOU TO PULL MY LONG BLONDE HAIR AND POUND MY ASS BRUTALLY WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

"OH GOD, YYEESS, YEEEEEEESS, FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER."

"I'M YOUR WHITE TGIRL FUCKSLUT WHORE FOR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

As he pounded me for what felt like an eternity, I looked out at the Vegas strip below.

Here I was dressed up as a slutty naughty schoolgirl all in hot pink, shakily standing in my 6" hot pink platform stiletto heels with 12" of BIG BLACK COCK balls deep up my ass.

The disco music was still playing and one of my favorite slow disco songs, Pillow Talk by Sylvia started playing. This was indeed a BBC fantasy dream come true. I had always fantasized being fucked in the ass balls deep by a BIG BLACK 12" COCK while this song played. I told him to hold his big load of black cum until the end of the song when Sylvia starts moaning as I did.

When the moaning started I felt his BIG BLACK 12" COCK explode balls deep up my ass. He released what had to be a gallon of beautiful black cum. I felt it drip down

my long shiny silky hot pink stockinged legs and onto my 6" hot pink platform stiletto heels.

After only one BIG BLACK 12" COCK I was an absolutely black-owned white bubble butt fuckslut Tgirl as you are. I totally envy you for your upcoming BIG BLACK COCK gangbang!

I look forward to Tyrone fixing you up with a BBC gangbang by a dozen big black studs, each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

NOTE:

I got so turned on for BIG BLACK 12" COCKS while writing this true story that I dressed up as described above. I set up my BBC fuckslut room with floor mirrors all around, fans and red spotlights. I danced to some slow disco songs while watching my mini skirt being blown up by the floor fans. I pretended that I was dancing at the shemalE club off the strip with a room full of big black studs. I just love teasing their BIG BLACK 1`2" COCKS.

I just suctioned and strapped down my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO to my BBC fuckslut saddle stool. I'm lubing myself as I straddle it, I see myself in the mirrors as my hot pink mini skirt is being blown up around my waist.

I turn on Sylvia's song, Pillow talk and I now slowly impale myself balls deep, inch by inch on this BIG BLACK 15" DILDO.

I sway and gyrate my hips to the music until my little Tgirl pussy fills my silky frilly hot pink panties with Tgirl cum.

Tgirl Jill 4BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

Definitely like to read more plus maybe he becames full time slave to them and must do everything they want him to do both inside and outside play!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous