All Comments on 'Black Sheep Ch. 02'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
delightdawndelightdawnalmost 11 years ago
hilarious

Is everyone having sex? Makes you want to pay more attention to the goings on. Probably missing alot of it. Love the light heartedness and humor of the story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Good,

I like Susan. More please.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumealmost 11 years ago
More of a diversion than an expanion

This was as well-written as Chapter 1, but tells us little about Damien and his incredibly dysfunctional family that we didn't already know. Granted, you've expanded the canvas on which you can play by introducing Wellesley Academy. I'll be interested to see how you weave this material throughout your story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

Please continue this story. Your conservative male characters, Damien and Jake are a refreshing change of pace from the rest of the literotica crap

KarenasKarenasalmost 11 years ago
Pathos and Humor

I love how you are fleshing out the characters!

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago

Poor, poor Damien. The little lost lamb. Of course the only v the guy wants isn't throwing itself at him.

Between the predatory gaze behind her glasses and the "whimsically inventive sex" thoughts plainly showing on her face, I identified with the secretary. I also love the winks to classic porn stars with the character names. Off to chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1138 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES