All Comments on 'Black Slave Woman Ch. 04'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
STOP IT NOW YOU IDIOT

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GET OFF THE BOARD!

Haven't you taken the hint YET?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why don't you try to improve?

It is apparent you do not want honest criticism. You have blocked my comments. Shows you are not interested in the truth. Therefore, I will comment as anonymous.

Your earliest stories were much better. You have become the random story generator. You just seem to use earlier ideas and link thoughts, pull things together and there it is -- another Samuelx story. People saw promise in your earliest stories and nothing has improved from there. Actually, you have gone down hill. I keep wondering, as I check your stories, why do you not try to improve and keep writing the same kind of stuff. Why not find a mentor? Why not find someone who can help you? You did have promise at one time. What happened to that promise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typicat SHIT from

SHIT FOR A BRAIN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES