Black Star Ch. 03: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feel good?" Beth asked, not looking up, as she noticed how Avril was trying not to squeeze her thighs, her ass lifting from the bed a little as Beth pulled the razor carefully across her skin.

"Yeah," Avril answered a little shyly, biting her lip cutely and looking up to him, then bashfully away with a quick acceleration of her hand to jerk him off more completely as she watched the brunette work between her legs on the sideways strokes. Wiping the razor on the towel, Beth paused, twiddling the razor thoughtfully.

"I can't do it against the hair yet," she said, giving a helpless look to Avril, then looking to him.

"Fine, I'll do it, since you're gonna do a half job," he said, playfully complaining at it as he leant forward to take the razor from his hot girlfriend. Beth giggled and then got a bit more foam from the can, spreading it onto Avril's nearly smooth pussy, noticing how the singer pushed up eagerly under her touch whilst looking up at her boyfriend, who was wiping the razor on the towel without paying Avril any attention. The Canadian was very hot at the idea of him finishing her off, and watched him intently as he leaned over her body with the dangerous blade poised in hand, giving a calming touch to her hip that immediately made her still, wanting to be perfect for him. She tried not to shiver as the blade touched her skin, just above her captive ball clit ring before being drawn up towards her tummy, easily destroying the low stubble it encountered as it slide under his perfect control over her delicate curves.

Avril gave a sigh as he completed a stroke, feeling like she was fit to leak onto the bed as he went back for more, giving several more careful strokes against the grain, lifting and shaving off every last bit of her carefully grown pubic hair, gone so quickly after so much time to grow it. Giving her a wipe off with the towel, he pronounced her shaved, prompting her to push up on her elbows for a look, gazing at the smooth, pale skin now prominent above her titanium piercing. Reaching down, she gave a gentle touch to it, dragging her fingers over the smooth skin, feeling it both through her digits and her body, the wonderfully silky sensation. Her hand was greeted by Beth's, who slid up from her thigh and over, just brushing her piercing as she did so, sending an erotic tingle through Avril. Without a further thought, Beth pushed her hair back and buried her mouth in the Canadian's freshly shaven vulva, being greeted by her thick, abundant juices as she dragged her tongue between her delightfully soft lips and up to her clit, just letting the tip snag at the titanium hood ring.

"Oh fuck," Avril groaned, dropping her head to the bed as she had her pussy licked just moments after it'd been shaved smooth. He just smiled as he watched his luscious girlfriend go down on the singer, feeling his cock harden more as he took in every detail of how the lithe, toned star writhed immediately under the ministrations. Avril felt it in her grasp, and stroked him faster again, jerking him off quite vigorously as she watched Beth licking at her pussy, devouring her lips and pulling at her piercing, sending little bolts of stimulation through her as she tugged and twisted at the titanium in her softest, most delicate area. Pushing her hips up towards Beth, she enjoyed her wealth of pussy eating skills, feeling her tongue stud being put to use to glide into her folds and work with her captive ball against her clit as she drew it up underneath her hood. With one pull on her ring using her teeth, Beth stopped with a grin, flicking her tongue at Avril teasingly.

"My turn," she said, kissing Avril's tummy as she slid up the bed. Flopping down onto the bed beside her, she rolled onto her back as the Canadian singer released her grasp on his hard cock and pushed over onto her hands and knees, biting her lip shyly as she smiled. Beth reached down for her hot pink panties, hooking her thumbs into the contrasting black waistband and pushing them down with a sexy lift of her ass, pulling her knees up to get them off and throw them aside, laying back out to await Avril's cunning efforts. Looking deep into Beth's eyes, she slid down the bed, letting her blonde hair slide softly over the hot body below her as she did, her heart pounding in her chest at the thought of eating pussy properly again. He watched as Avril swept her hair back and lowered herself, pausing before giving a slow lick all the way up Beth's smooth pussy, making her visibly shudder.

Letting her hands slide down Beth's tapered waist, Avril took in her soft skin and warmth as she applied her tongue to the task at hand, still not really knowing what she was doing but going for it anyway. She easily splitting Beth's puffy labia with her tongue as she pulled it bottom to top, lapping up her delicious juices as she pulled the tip of her tongue over the curved barbell in her vertical hood piercing, loving the feel of hard steel under her tongue as she slipped over it. It made her realise it must be what it was like for guys licking her pussy now...or girls, not that she'd had any aside from Beth, though she was sure that was going to change in the future. She was certainly open to it that's for sure, idly considering it as she focused to work with the flat of her tongue on Beth's clit, making the delicious brunette squirm delightfully. She found she enjoyed the taste more now, encouraging her to lick harder and faster, trying to do things she'd like to have done to her.

Avril concentrated on working her tongue just right, trying to stimulate Beth as intensely as possible, which wasn't too difficult given she was really turned on as she watched the singer eating her pussy. Avril reached in to pinch the curved barbell and give it a tug, making Beth shiver in pleasure, loving when her clit hood was treated roughly. The singer gave it a twist and pulled it out the way, exposing Beth's clit as she pushed up with her hips, shuddering as Avril applied her tongue to her most delicate nub, starting to circle over and around it, much as she enjoyed herself. It seemed to be working as Beth reached down to push her hands into her lesbian lovers long hair, pulling her into her as she squeezed her thighs around her face somewhat.

"Oh fuck, we should get your tongue pierced as well," Beth breathed, her eyes closed as she arched up from the bed, impressed at how good a job Avril was doing on her. Avril was surprised to be having such an effect, since she admittedly didn't really know what she was doing apart from knowing where to work. She carried on, buoyed by her initial success as she ignored the building ache in her jaw from working her tongue, pressing her lips into Beth's hood, feeling the steel of her barbell resisting as everything else around it yielded softly. Avril was suddenly distracted however by his hands sliding onto her hips, like a bolt of lightning it struck her, pulling her back out of the focused, intense moment as she ate pussy for the second time in her life. She knew she was completely exposed to him, knelt on all fours between Beth's legs, her slick pussy an easy target which he readily exploited, pushing his now very hard cock down and into her with one smooth motion, accelerating after his head slipped in to deliver a much harder, deeper initial thrust than she'd been expecting.

She gave a grunting gasp, pushing up on her arms a bit instinctively in reaction to being penetrated roughly from behind, giving a few hard breaths as he started to thrust deeply and powerfully into her, pressing his balls to her with the third stroke as his hands slid up her body. He reached up to her hair and pushed down on the back of her head firmly, looking down to watch as Avril sunk back down, her luscious, tramp-stamped profile and smooth back sinking between his stunning girlfriends outstretched, fishnet-clad legs. Avril's mind whirled at how suddenly she found herself between the two of them, struggling to concentrate as he took her doggy style, driving his thick cock deep inside of her in her favourite position, right where she wanted it. It was what she wanted to focus on, but Beth needed her attention, and Avril steeled herself and started working her tongue once more, licking over Beth's smooth, straight razor shaven lips. She enjoyed the smooth texture beneath her tongue, slipping over them and taking in their feminine contours, the delicate inner lips protruding juicily underneath the naughty piercing above.

The magnitude of the situation wasn't lost on him as he easily plunged himself into Avril Lavigne while she licked at his girlfriend, knowing this was about as good as life got, especially as she reacted so positively as her hot pussy enveloped his rock hard cock, pushing back onto him as he started to drive it inside her, distracting her as she now attempted to multi-task. Gazing down on her stunning body in the doggy position below him, he loved how she bounced and rocked at his thrusts, all of them bouncing from their movements on the mattress as he took a few moments to study the tattoo he'd given her months earlier, the Celtic style design looking perfect on her lower back. He picked up the pace a little more and got a drawn out groan from Avril as her perky tits started to shake energetically beneath her slender frame. Beth could see how much he was enjoying Avril's tight pussy wrapped round his cock, and she couldn't blame him after going two weeks without sex, and it was Avril Lavigne after all, who she knew owned a little place in his heart.

Avril was earning a little place in her own however as she licked quite effectively at her clit now, using the flat of her tongue to grind the ball of her barbell into and around her nub, sending deep, building waves of pleasure through her and working her quite swiftly towards an orgasm. The singer might not know some of the little tricks that she'd felt from other people in her time, but she was doing a good job and sticking at it even as her jaw and tongue ached from the effort. Her eyes met his as he pumped into the Canadian, smiling to each other as she brought them pleasure in their own ways, Beth closing her eyes as a little tingle of it flowed up her spine. But it didn't ebb away now, Avril working decidedly faster after having found her balance to resist the thrusts of his hard cock into her from behind, locking her legs so her ass took every shove of his hips and helped him attain maximum depth in her vagina.

"Oh fuck don't stop, don't stop," Beth beggingly gasped, in a tone of voice he knew, quite well actually. It made his cock stiffen a little more inside Avril, which helped to signify to her that she had Beth close now. Avril tried to ignore the pleasure of his big, thick cock pumping rhythmically into her and fought through the throbbing in her tongue to work hard on Beth, wanting to please her by giving her a good orgasm, both to ratify her new oral skills and as part of something of a thank you for letting Beth's boyfriend do what he was doing to her right then. The sexy brunette gave several rolling grinds of her hips up into Avril's working lips and tongue as her breathing became short and hard, fingers digging into the sheets of the bed as her orgasm consumed her, the concentrated sensations spreading out from deep in her body to wrack it in a deep shudder that made her breath chatter. With a long, growling groan of pure release she shook and contorted as the sudden, intense pleasure erupted from her soul, making her legs strain out dead straight beside Avril as the singer continued to lick enthusiastically, feeling a rush of pride and arousal at getting Beth off.

Watching Avril lick Beth to climax had stiffened his cock to the maximum, and he was now plunging it into Avril's sweet body harder and faster, driving firmly against her tight ass with every stroke as he relished the sensation of her sweet pussy on him. Avril was now free to focus fully on the nice cock gliding in and out of her vigorously, shaking her body as she lifted her head to look at Beth, her face glistening with her juices. After a second holding one another's gaze, Avril gave a slow grin and then ran her tongue over her lips to taste all of Beth that she could, making a temporarily tired Beth smile, then feel a surge of excitement and jealousy as Avril pushed back with a grunt onto his cock, signalling to him she could take more punishment.

It was exactly what she got as he delivered a suitable spank to her ass with a resounding slap and gave her a very hard thrust that rocked her forward despite her braced position, pushing a cry from her as he hit deep, his hands grabbing tightly around her thin waist to pull back on her hips. Starting to pound her with hard, deep thrusts that filled her fully, his hips slapped into her toned booty as she gasped beneath him, pushing her hands down into the bed with her head down, surrounded by her hair. He gave a hard drive into her, rocking his hips against her ass so she could enjoy it deep inside her as he reached forward to gather up her long, straight hair, pulling it back into a good handful behind her head and lifting it from the bed. Beth slipped out from under Avril as he started to thrust again, just twisting his handful a little to intensify things as he started to push down over her G-spot, using his other hand to push down into her back a bit and arch her tightly.

Beth slid out carefully, pausing to release the tight bra she'd stolen from Avril, casting it off the bed and kneeling up beside them as he screwed the gorgeous musician, just letting her hand slide over Avril's ribs and under to cup her firm breast, giving a good squeeze as she looked up quite intently into his eyes. Without even a smile, she turned away and put her hands down onto the bed, pivoting on her knees to swing herself parallel to the singer and lean down onto her elbows, spreading her legs and pushing her arse out, making it very clear what it was she wanted. He looked over at Beth as she silkily got into place beside the slender Avril, who also turned her head as much as she could to see the beautiful brunette pose along side her. Focusing on Avril, he pulled back on her hair a bit harder, gripping her hip and thumping himself into her in a blitz of fast, deep thrusts that made Avril quiver momentarily with a surging groan before he stopped just as swiftly with one full length thrust, releasing her hair.

Sliding himself back out of the petite Canadian, he pushed her ass so he could watch his manhood glide from her slick lips, seeing her soft labia bulge as his head popped back out of her, his shaft covered with her juices as he shuffled over behind his Beth, feeling her tremble as his hands took hold of her hips, moving into a well practiced position as he reached down to push his erection down to the back of her bulging vulva. He slipped easily inside her, feeling her give way to him at first and then squeeze down on him once he was inside her, a sigh of familiar pleasure escaping her lips as he pushed into her deeply, slipping in at first and then distinctly pushing to get full depth, something he did to her often that she loved, happy to please him as he enjoyed the feel of her clenching muscles. But right now she was just happy to have him back inside her; she'd missed him for the two weeks, even though they'd had sex once in between, but it hadn't been the same, and the feel of his rock hard cock inside her completed her now.

He tightened his grip on her perfectly curved hips and immediately started to pump quickly into her, her pussy completely ready after having been devoured by Avril, who was now casually leaning on her elbows and watching them as he stepped up the pace right away. Beth groaned in pleasure as he thrust his cock inside her, feeling her snug walls stretch and envelop every ridge and contour of him, the power behind it all, his hips pressing into her ass as he pulled her back by the hips. The position could seem somewhat impersonal to some, but it was theirs, and she just felt connected to him as he plunged in and out of her, stroking himself down over her G-spot as he buried himself to find his own pleasure. Beth could feel how hard he was and the restrained urgency to his thrusts, belaying his impending climax. After all watching the girls go at it and then spending plenty of it fucking Avril Lavigne was bound to have that reaction, and she knew he would explode soon. She also knew he'd want to give it to Avril, since she was here, which was fine with her as once all this was over, he'd fuck her every single day, like normal.

They screwed briskly for another minute or so, and then Beth could feel the telltale signs of him getting close, hardening up a bit inside her, and so after one last good squeeze down on him she rocked forward as he pulled back so he slipped out of her. Dropping down onto the bed, she rolled over and looked to him with a smile, nodding towards Avril, a hint he got very easily and quickly got straight back into place with the singer, who giggled at his haste and then let out a satisfied gasp as he slid his rock hard cock back inside her. Her tight pussy was fantastic on him and now he was after his peak, not worrying about anything else as he grabbed Avril's hips and started to fuck her hard, making her groan delightfully in pleasure as he did. She squeezed with her muscles to make herself as tight as possible for him to thrust into, immediately intensifying his pleasure and making him groan himself, his fingernails digging into her soft skin as he held her as tight as possible, fairly wrenching her back by her hips as he slammed himself against her booty.

"Fuck, Avril..." he managed to growl, though it was a token warning; he had absolutely no intention of pulling out of the beautiful, diminutive musician at that moment, and she didn't expect or want him to either. After several more hard, deep thrusts in a blur, he jammed himself against her with a final throw of his hips, almost knocking her flat on the bed as he drove himself as deep as physically possible into her vagina and exploded, his balls clenching hard as he burst into orgasm. Avril dutifully clamped and squeezed with her pussy the second he did, aiming to prolong his climax and get every last bit of his load inside her as his erection surged and bucked within her, ejaculating his hot, thick sperm deep into her body as he gasped for breath in the height of his climax. He held her back tight to him as his cock gave its last few weaker spurts, squeezing himself to make sure he gave his all before he finished with a shudder, releasing Avril and letting his hands slip back on her ass as he leaned back, feeling the toll of the exertion in the wake of such a peak.

Rocking back on his heels, he half pushed Avril and half pulled himself to slip his softening cock from the juicy bulge of her pussy, shivering as the ring of muscles at her entrance squeezed the highly sensitive ridge of his head on the withdrawal. Beth had watched with excited intensity at the sight of her boyfriend smashing the perky singer, and then blinked with a breath, breaking her own focused mood and reaching back to get into the bed, tired from the exhilarating show. On shaky legs, he shuffled across the bed to where Beth had already pulled the rumpled covers back, sitting on the edge to quickly remove her fishnet stockings as he slid over and into bed, Avril following him tiredly, exhausted from the hard fucking he'd just given her. He slipped under the covers as the Canadian crawled over the top of them, wriggling down beneath them, pointedly taking her position beside him and swiftly snuggling up to him, resting her head on his chest as she pushed under his arm.

Beth took it in for a moment, noting Avril's clear desire to be his focus of attention and get between them, but then she gave a smile as she turned her legs back into the bed and snuggled down beside the singer, slipping her hand over Avril's smooth hip and pulling herself up close behind her, absorbing the soft, illicit warmth of the girl between her and her boyfriend, breathing in the gentle smell of her long hair. Avril tingled at the touch of her female lover behind her, unable to stop herself from pushing her bum back into her a little to feel the delicate, silky sensation of skin-on-skin. He reached over from Avril to Beth, pulling his strong arm around her shoulders and drawing them all close together, Avril clearly accepted into their bed as they snuggled together. Beth hooked her leg over the petite singer to his, locking her in between them and making it clear she was happy to have Avril there.