Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said I'm not ready for fun yet," she teasingly mumbled, smiling to herself as she ground her booty lightly against his cock in their snuggle. He couldn't fight nature though, and his cock hardened with his morning wood, a feeling like no other, enhanced by the fact he had Avril Lavigne to put it to use on. Rearranging himself a little, he pressed himself back to her, his cock nestling into her sweet ass just right, Avril giving another slight grind to settle it right, just resting comfortably.

He couldn't do anything except wait for her, but she wanted him to come and get it. She wasn't sure how, she wasn't sure she even minded, she was anticipating morning sex and was happy to have it either way, and he had a couple of options as far as she was concerned. He could either be nice to her, butter her up and get her in the mood, or he be assertive and take charge, tell her she was down to fuck and get on with it, either one would get her in the mood. Failing that, he could wait her out, play like he wasn't interested and make her come to him, leave her to get so horny that she turned and pounced on him, taking charge. So she just waited to see what he did, the anticipation helping to turn her on, just sneakily letting her hand stray to her smooth pussy, loving the fresh feeling as her fingertips glided over his excellent handiwork.

Before he noticed her, she slid her hand back up to hold his arm softly, waiting for him patiently. He decided not to wait her out, as she'd expected, and made a move, his hand sliding over from her side onto her tummy, stroking down a little, but not so far as to her pussy, though she knew he wanted to. He breathed warmly over her neck through her hair, then reached up to pull her hair back out the way, exposing her to him, pulling her closer to nuzzle and breathe at her neck, making her tingle a little before he started planting soft, warm kisses on the back of her neck and shoulder, making positively shiver, unable to hide her enjoyment from him. His hand slid back down her side, stroking at her figure before reaching round to softly cup her chest.

Avril murmured and wriggled a little into him, sliding her hand into his as his other squeezed gently at her breasts, now licking and dragging his tongue on her neck, making her tilt her head forward to offer him herself. She shuddered as he bit her, not hard, but firmly enough to get her going and show a form of dominance over her, Avril decidedly horny now and very much getting ready for fun. She straightened her body out, rolling her hips back towards him more as his hand slid south to her pussy, both of them eliciting sounds of pleasure as his hand slid over her perfectly smooth mound. Just gently stroking at her, he avoided her clit or going lower, just tempting her and building her up, knowing she was horny as he continued to bite and kiss wetly at her neck.

His rock hard cock was pressed into her toned ass, now wedged firmly between her cheeks from where she'd ground into him, and she wanted it. As his hand slid away from her pussy to go back to her perky breasts once more, she made her move, lifting her leg and reaching down between, taking hold of his cock firmly and pulling it back between her legs before she squeezed them shut, hearing him groan in pleasure as he was compressed between her strong thighs. She felt him thrust a little and pushed down into him, rocking so he could feel how wet her pussy was for him, her hot juices spreading slickly over his thick cock.

Pulling her back into him now by her chest, he thrust slightly between her legs, his motions short and contained, Avril's hand still in place, letting her fingers hook under the tip of his cock to pull him up to thrust against her clit and stimulate him at the same time, making both of them surge slightly and lightly groan their pleasure. They got into a steady, combined rhythm, just snuggled close together as they built up to what they both knew would be him sinking himself into her pussy one way or another. Avril wanted him to take her now, after a little more of this, to either role her on her back and slide inside her, or to pull her up doggy style and bury his hard cock deep to stretch her pussy out. He was surprisingly patient though, just letting her stimulate them both as they rocked together, giving longer thrusts now as he relished the sensation of sliding between her thighs and over her juicy entrance, right up to her clit as her fingers now massaged in firm circles under the tip of his head.

Squeezing her thighs with arousal, Avril rocked her ass on him and hoped he'd go for it now, eager to be penetrated as he slid over her pussy, pulling him up more firmly into her clit. His hand was still groping her breasts and with a bite of her neck he pulled back a little further and then thrust between her thighs a little harder at an angle, his cock pushing into her entrance and then popping out, sliding hard through her soft pink folds, making her gasp. She couldn't take another one of those, and as he pulled back to thrust again she opened her legs a little and reached down a bit further to push him sooner, so with his thrust she directed him straight into her dripping pussy, his thick cock delving easily into her pussy, making him gasp as her hot, slick vagina was suddenly around him. Avril gave a cry as with his sudden penetration he bit her neck hard, sending a twinge of pain but also jolt of excitement through her at the same time.

His cock curved up as he slid inside her, Avril pushing down into him to take all she could, loving the feeling of him stretching her still aching pussy. She loved the feeling of getting fucked in the morning, there was nothing quite like it and she felt the very pleasurable sensations spread through her as he pulled back, then thrust again to bury as much of his cock inside her as he could, inhibited from deep penetration by the position as he spooned her. Avril didn't want to get fucked hard just yet though, she wanted a slow, fulfilling shag to start with, so as he started to try and thrust harder into her she reached back to slow his hips, controlling his movement and matching his movements as she pushed back into him, getting them into a rhythm as she split her pussy on his thick cock. He got what she wanted, letting her do equal work and snuggling in behind her as they started making love, Avril still holding his hand as his other moved to rest gently at her side, their bodies in unison as he stroked in firmly but lovingly against her G-spot.

Thrusting gently together, he nudged Avril's head over so he could kiss her, the Canadian beauty getting the hint and turning to lock lips, enjoying deep, sensual kisses as they screwed slowly, Avril just squeezing her thighs to make herself tighter on him as he squeezed himself in and out of her snug haven. Despite the loving atmosphere, they started to speed up, Avril initiating it by pushing back harder and faster, pulling away a little more so he gave her longer thrusts, encouraging him to take charge a bit more and start to pump properly into her lovely vagina, wet and ready for him to fill. Sliding away from her a little, he let his hand play through her hair as he steadied her hips and started to thrust powerfully into her, giving himself more angle to allow him to get deeper inside her as he pushed strongly into her fine booty. Avril was loving it though, groaning as he stimulated her G-spot very effectively, her fingers now rubbing casually at her clit as he gave her what she wanted, his heavily breathing telling her just how good her pussy felt this time of the morning.

He started to pump harder now, rapidly speeding up, using both hands to hold her hips now so he could pound on her better. Avril just gave an appreciate grunting as he did so, arching her back and pushing her bum out to him to invite it, his hips slapping into her now as he pumped her squeezing pussy. Gasping and groaning, Avril realised how much she'd missed a good session such as this, feeling his energy as he held her firmly to fuck her deeper and harder, slamming against her now to bring them both pleasure. After a particularly hard, balls-deep thrust that made her grunt hard, he slowed down, pulling in close to resume their slower earlier pace for a few moments, sliding lazily in and out of her, before he pulled back for a long thrust, popping out of her loosened pussy and sliding up between her legs, his slick cock pushing over her bald pussy, making her inhale at the interesting sensation. He paused for a moment, breathing heavily as Avril rocked and rolled her hips to stroke the top of his erection over her perfectly smooth crotch, her hand having retreated to her hip with his.

"Baby don't stop, fuck me," she whispered, cutting straight to the chase about what she wanted as she wiggled eagerly on him. Sliding back and forward over her juicy pussy a few times, he just teased her for a moment as Avril went back to fingering her clit gently, and then reached down between them and took hold of his cock, pulling back past her soft lips to her tight asshole. Stabilising himself, he positioned his cock perfectly before she could speak, her arched back and bent knees offering him full access to her lovely arse, pressing himself powerfully at her back door, not too hard but just right, her juices offering lubrication as he pushed firmly and worked his cock just a little with his hand.

"Wait...wait!" Avril gasped even as she felt her asshole stretch, her sphincter releasing for what was clearly a practiced technique, her position meaning her muscles were already relaxed. He didn't wait though, holding on and stretching her forbidden hole with his thick head, knowing what he wanted. Her booty resisted him, time seeming to slow for a moment as his pressure built and then he popped inside her as she gave a sharp cry, immediately yanking the pillow to her and biting down on it, as he gave a grunt of surprise pleasure at how incredibly tight she was on him. Avril gave heavy, groaning breaths in the pillow as the sharp twinge in her sphincter slowly subsided, trying to pull off him and also relax herself to stop any more pain. He read her body, not withdrawing from her but just holding her still on his cock, not letting her escape though, feeling her tight ring squeeze and spasm on him for a few moments as she endured the first few moments.

She did anal sometimes but not like this, always with a condom and proper lube, so for him to just squeeze his cock into her ass was unexpected, and very bold on his part. All she had for lube was her own pussy juice, and after a moment he slowly pushed more of himself into her ass, Avril biting harder on the pillow at the unique sensations and slightly twinges of pain as he stretched her out. He pushed to about half depth and then withdrew, being careful with her as he worked her open, managing to slowly squeeze most of himself into her ass on the second push. She'd never had a guy quite as thick of him anally before, but despite the pain, and him taking her by surprise, she didn't tell him to stop, she just couldn't. She did like anal sex sometimes, and he was being careful with her, responding to her body as he slowly got going, taking into account their limited lube and sliding his hand round her to softly caress her chest again. With his cock comfortably inside her, he released her hip and spooned up behind her again, sliding his arm under her and pulling the pillow away.

Avril immediately squeezed his hand tightly as he took hers, holding back her uncomfortable mumbles of pain as he started to slowly push in and out of her exquisitely tight bum, her other holding onto his at her chest as he got going. She was still being quite still, willing her body to relax as she let him fuck her in the ass, his desire for her turning her on. Despite the pain, her pussy had wettened even further at the moment he'd penetrated her ass, and now she was properly horny, even if she didn't quite know it. As he pushed deeply into her, working to get more of his cock inside, he pushed her hand down to her dripping pussy, starting to stimulate it using her fingers to get her going, sending waves of pleasure and a weird mix of stimulation into her. It only took a few moments to get her going and Avril started rubbing at her clit more firmly, giving a little shudder and then squeak as it made her ass clench on him, feeling awesome for him but a bit painful for her still.

Even though he'd ignored her requests to wait, he was being the most caring anal lover she'd ever had. Most guys tended to just think it was meant to hurt for her and acted accordingly, making her do it doggy style, simply ignoring her complaints, telling her it wasn't that bad, to bite the pillow and pumping her hard to get their own pleasure as she grit her teeth to the finish, followed by them telling her they loved her usually. Her first anal experience had left her walking painfully for a week and almost put her off it, and a couple of other times had not brought her much either. But sporadic exploration with toys and one particular lover had shown her anal could be pleasurable, and that she did actually like it, and when combined with the rubbing of her clit it could induce the most mind-blowing orgasm. Sadly she hadn't had a session like that recently, and her last anal encounter had been another wham-bam affair that left her feeling uncomfortable. Right now though, he was holding her, kissing at her neck, taking things slow and helping her find her pleasure with it, which was encouraging her to work with him as he fucked her ass.

A few more moments of fingering herself and Avril was into it, starting to rock her body on his thrusts to get into a comfortable rhythm, the pain gone now as she circled her clit and enjoyed the deep, fulfilling sensation of him sliding into her ass, pushing back on him more to help him get deeper, knowing he wanted to get to the hilt. It pleased him greatly to feel her responding and they worked together to build into a deep, satisfying session, Avril arching her back a little with pleasure to grind on him as he squeezed into her ass. Leaning over her a bit, he drew her into a long, passionate kiss, something Avril definitely hadn't enjoyed during anal sex before, relishing the battle of their tongues as they breathily snogged, both of them pushing together as they enjoyed the feel of him deep in her ass. His hand roamed over her delicious body, stroking at her curves, hair, breasts and thighs as they screwed, loving how her sphincters gave little clamps on him from her fingering herself and generally enjoying it, and occasionally on purpose to stimulate him, clamping so tight he almost stopped in her.

"Ohh fuck..." she gasped and then trailed off, evidently embarrassed to be enjoying anal sex quite so completely.

"You like that?" he said with a smile, starting to pump into her harder now, giving longer strokes, being careful not to slip out of her as he did so, using his whole length on her tight back hole.

"Uh huh...fuck me, don't stop," she breathed, as if he would do, his cock feeling incredible inside her tight booty. He knew he wouldn't last too long, she was just too tight. Her pussy had been sublime but this just felt fantastic, and not just because he'd got Avril Lavigne to do anal sex. He responded to her by fucking her harder, still using the long strokes and slapping into her arse, making her body shake and pushing groaning grunts from her as he did, feeling her pull at his hand tightly as she tensed and pushed back into him.

"Yeah that's it, fuck it, fuck my ass," she moaned, surprising him at suddenly being so vocal, immediately feeling her shyness as she paused, but he kept going and she quickly fell back into it, both of them working harder now as she tried to get herself off, squeezing at him and pumping back, evidently trying to make him climax as well. He was quite close now, and really wanted to go to town on her, and since she wanted her ass fucked he decided to please them both. Pulling back from her, he gave her long hair a pull to arch her body and pumped into her much harder and faster, making her groan loudly and shudder at the sudden increase in pace, pulling away then pushing back to him as he did, gasping loudly before he released her. Lost in her own hair, she barely had time to register what was happening as he pulled out of her ass, slid up onto her knees and pulled her by the pelvis, knocking her leg aside to set her in the perfect position, face down, ass up.

Pushing herself up on one elbow, curtained by her hair, she gave a grunt as he swiftly sank himself back into her booty again, having no problem penetrating her this time, taking a reassuring hold of her hips as he started to thrust into her, giving a few strokes before he suddenly leaned forward under all his weight to bury his entire cock in her ass to the balls, deeper than he'd been before, making her give a yelp and tense up as she took it, feeling a stretch and pausing a moment as she squeezed before he resumed fucking her, deeper and harder now as he worked for his climax, taking in her sexy new tattoo, Avril definitely embodying what it meant now. Avril quickly fumbled her hand back to her clit, spreading her legs to sink underneath him a little as she gave a groan, rubbing hard and fast at her clit now, wasting no time, the kind of pragmatic touch she usually reserved for when she was having a quick two-minute orgasm before a catching a flight or going to sleep at night. It was very effective, and when combined with the sinful pleasure of him taking her anally it felt especially good.

Rubbing at herself, she broke briefly to hook her fingers into her pussy, feeling him thrusting above them as she bent them deep inside, shoving them in and out for a moment before intimately massaging her G-spot, trembling a little as it combined with his thrusts into her tight ass, before slipping back out to rub in firm, fast circles round her stiff clit. She worked for a few moments before her heavy breaths turned to deep, guttural groans as her orgasm rushed up on her, tensing up before shaking as she hit the peak, grunting heavily and riding the wave as she shoved back onto his hard thrusts, rubbing herself in a blur and squeezing down on him, burying her head in the pillow to muffle her orgasmic sounds. He however wanted to hear her, and reached for her long hair as he continued to pump her ass, fucking her hard as he pulled her head back, eliciting another cry from her as she gasped out her climactic noises to the room, a very soulful, sating orgasm induced by his pounding of her booty.

Having Avril's incredibly tight ass on his cock, and doing it whilst she climaxed was just unimaginable. Few girls were up for anal, so for Avril to do it, especially after his rather assertive penetration of her, was a huge turn on, and now he could feel his balls tightening, a sensation that was wonderfully familiar from the past evening. Releasing her hair, he grabbed her waist tightly to pull her back, fucking her as hard as he could, slamming to full depth with every thrust, working in short, fast motions. Avril gave a squeal as she felt a slight jolt of pain as he took her ass so hard, jamming in and shoving her forward, making her brace herself on the bed despite how tightly he was holding her, hauling back hard against the flare of her hips. Biting her lip hard, she almost drew blood as she gave strained sounds from what became the most intense ten seconds of anal pounding she'd ever taken in her life, his strong hands pulling her back as he fucked her like an animal, so hard she could barely handle him, chasing his imminent climax as he gave her the proper hard fucking he'd intended.

She'd asked him to fuck her ass, though she never knew it was going to be quite like this, but she knew he needed to, and she wanted him to despite her discomfort, pushing back to let him finish with her. In a sudden surge, his intensity burst in a hard orgasm, making him almost roar in release as he buried himself in her ass full depth, knocking her forward off he elbows into the bed, forcing her ass up so he didn't go without. Growling deeply through his intense climax, he came deep inside her, his thick cock incredibly hard as he emptied his thick load into her ass, giving a couple of short, hard strokes to pound her down into the bed, his full weight on her as she felt an exciting blend of danger and excitement as the almost primal way he came. With a last squeeze of his balls, he collapsed over her back, Avril now completely flat on her face on the bed with embedded in her, both of them breathing hard, a sheen of sweat covering them.