All Comments on 'Black Supremecy'

by fungetter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonder

Wonder why authors don't write about racist BBW or BBM? Guess it is due to their supremacy in bitching, pissing, moaning that nothing is their fault and everything is out of their control ... nauseum ad infinitium.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I think this story is amazing. As a black woman I've always wondered why people don't dip into the realms of writing about racism. It's in our pasts and obviously the writer isn't racist.

A good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Racism isn't Sexy

I don't care if you accuse me of being "P.C." For one of the anonymous commenters to claim that the writer isn't racist is absolute crap. If saying the word "nigger" arouses your genital area, you should feel ashamed of that. At one point in time, there were people who didn't have the right to choose their ability to love, learn, or create because someone found them only useful for tilling, milling, nursing, cooking, and breeding. You are so privileged and resentful of not having even more privilege that you feel the need to continue to dehumanize others as sexual servants with no other purpose than to crave wilting white flesh. And if you happen to be black and writing the story, as there are plenty of self-hating negroes out there getting off to being called a nigger, then you need to tend to your psychic wounds and recognize that someone did not survive hundreds of years of second-class citizenship for you to beat off to your own self-degradation. Where the hell is your strength? People who feel the need to get off to racism are absolutely pathetic...it means that they cannot find any other way of valuing themselves besides feeling inferior or superior than someone else. Wake up folks, fantasy is way more fun without the hang-ups. But thanks for reminding us how much racism and slavery continues to screw us up! Poor writing by the way. On a sheer technical note, your overuse of the word nigger cheapened your story. Less repetition and you may have actually helped your reader stay engaged. Poor innocent white chick gets "raped" by black men who can't resist her white flesh? What a worn out theme! It's insulting to black men who probably could care less about some fat redhead racist skank, they aren't getting any 'power' by banging someone like that when every single one of them would go to jail immediately after a white woman reported such a thing, its insulting to black women and white men because it suggests that neither group has the virility or attractiveness to be as desired as the po' lil' white girl whose irresistible to the bbc. If you are going to explore themes like racism and have the nerve to use the word nigger, your story needs to match the boldness and complexity of the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

As a white bbw who is in no way racist and is married to a black man I have to say I enjoy stories like this I don't thing its wrong its a story a fantasy one ive had many times

fungetterfungetterabout 12 years agoAuthor
Racism

Please note that I do not in any way condone racism. I wrote this at a request from a friend, and it is purely in my imagination. I personally hate the "n" word, but that was one of the things my friend was adamament about there being. It was very difficult to put myself in the mindset to write this, but I feel that the mark of a good writer is to move forward even if you're uncomfortable with something. If nothing else, at least you tried something new. I apologize for offending anyone, and thank you both for compliments and criticism, as I do my best to learn from both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2015 Your Story Is Amazing!

I've never read racist stories. Never considered it. I'm a black guy, 23, and it was a really nice read. I hope you keep writing more like this.

-Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds like an ANTIFA story

Where the ends justify the means. Rape is OK if a minority does it — pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, no…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous