All Comments on 'Black Time Traveller-Vikings'

by eriksweden

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for a great tale.....

I do hope we'll be reading more about this Black Time Traveler in further adventures. This was one HOT piece of prose and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

Hope this story becomes a series :)

erikswedenerikswedenover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys, yes its my intention that this will become a series where the black time traveller goes back and forth in time. I wan't also to capture the feeling of him colonizing white girls bodies by impregnating them. I have ideas for the comming novells, first his continuing adventures among the Vikings, there is always some blonde girl that is to be conquered, then there are other time periods that would make for interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Good work, waiting to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool!

Plz continue the history

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One suggestion

I think that as the story goes by you should make Jamal get rid of the profesor, travelling to another time period without his permission and taking his ancestors (maybe even his mother) would be a good way for doing so, destroyed by his own creation.. hope to read more from you soon, quite a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

When will you post the second chapter?

erikswedenerikswedenabout 10 years agoAuthor
second chapter

I have several ideas of the second chapter, one is that the Black time traveller (BTT) continues his adventure in the viking age, another was this good idea that was suggested that BTT goes back in time to seduce and impregnate the professors mother, or his sisters. But the second chapter is comming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

That is a good idea but I think you should keep going with the viking storyline and meanwhile start gaining the professors conficence until the BTT is ready for that turning-point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Temporal Paradox

Of course if successful and you avoid Nazism you'd create a paradox because there'd be no reason to send someone back. Assuming of course those involved are even born without the post WWII baby boom!

Good story though, I like the concept and your writing style.

erikswedenerikswedenabout 10 years agoAuthor

I have started to write the second chapter and im sticking with the viking theme. Im thinking of letting another group of black time travellers show up, but they will play a lesser part since only BTT will be able to speak old Norse. The idea with these half a dozen new time travellers is to speed things up: seduce, coerce more viking girls into submitting and of course have unprotected sex, resulting in many Nordic girls getting knocked-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another idea

you could write a chapter about the btt banging he shit out of the viking queen in front of her husband, turning her into his sex toy, impregnating her over and over and later giving birth to some mixed race babies, that'd so cool.

erikswedenerikswedenabout 10 years agoAuthor

haha thats acctually one of the many ideas i have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how does it continue?

will there be more chapters?

erikswedenerikswedenabout 10 years agoAuthor

Yes there I have written two more chapters and submitted one for aproval, hopefully it will be aproved and published here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

where can i find the next chapter?

erikswedenerikswedenalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Im working on chapters II-III. Work and family has taken almost all my time, but I will finish the two novells and ulpoad them in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice start

love the final touch of making the king kneel down, you should emasculate the whole viking men and make the time traveller impregnate every woman in sight. waiting to read more from this black conqueror, really hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

hope you keep on writting about the transformation of the society when the black babies start to get born

erikswedenerikswedenalmost 10 years agoAuthor

more chapters will follow in this erie. And yes, the society is going to change when the black babies start to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
promising start

May I suggest a plot about the black traveller forming an army to spread his seed?

As he can travel trough time, he could actually come to the town every year once (so that women have enough time to recover from giving birth), impregnate the women again and again and then move to the next year to keep on with the cycle.

That way in a few weeks time (for him) he'd have an army big enough to conquer the surrounding lands in an orgy of breeding and impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

is there going to be continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well I came...

THE Hottest story I've ever read DAMN!!! Can't wait for pt 2 :p

erikswedenerikswedenabout 9 years agoAuthor

After a long pause, I will continue working on this series

elcapullo6elcapullo6almost 9 years ago
great find!

hope it becomes a series, just discovered the history and i'm already impatient to read the continuation

erikswedenerikswedenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More chapters

I have submitted chapters 2 and 3, so hopefully they will be aproved and published soon. Not having English as my native language I now have a good editor so things should go a bit smoother now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Have you ever thought about publishing the story through Smashwords? Maybe make a few extra dollars for yourself, while possibly getting your work submitted quicker by the editors. Most of the stuff on Smashwords that deal with this kind of erotic material are usually pretty dull; this story on the other hand has originality. Looking forward to the next chapters; hope the editors hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sandra

Well it was hot at first...

In all honesty though, that last part was both creepy and SOD shattering. If they really see his gun as magic then they would have treated him the way Vikings tend to treat most witches in mythology, with an ambush. Magic was viewed as unmanly in Norse society, so he wouldn't get the regard a warrior would get (a challenge).

You are also underestimating their disposition. Death in battle was viewed as the greatest honour. The fact is, he would run out of bullets before they decided to submit. Religious people are crazy like that. And the moment he reloaded in front of them they would realize it's a weapon of some sort.

Other than that though, great. The writing style really let me get immersed in the story, feeling like I was actually there in place of first the eldest daughter and later the youngest.

erikswedenerikswedenalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Sandra: Im not that happy with the last part of the story and if I had written it today ot would have been very different sinceit doesn't really tie in with parts 2-3 (wich is comming but as for now pending apporval).

Also an historical note, the Vikings din't fear death in battle but they ere a very pragmatic people too. When they saw that things where lost they did flee. There are numerous accounts of this, but they also could stand their ground and fight to the last or perform a fighting retreat wree others would have broke a long time ago.

One idea of this story and the ones to follow is to change perspective when it comes to colonization. In the colonial wars in Africa there are numerous instances where thousands and thousands of utterly fearless warriors would hurl themselfs at Europeans that numbered a few hundreds armed with rifles that required reloading after each shot but due to fire discilplin they could maintain a steady fire and despite the fearlessness and total disregard for death they would stop the warriors long they got inot range for throwing spears. And the warriors would break in the face of withering fire, history has many examples of this.

But Im glad you liked parts of my story and the part 2-3 will hopefully apear pretty soon.

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 9 years ago
Interesting Concept

I am reminded of a short erotic comic called 'Big Cock Vikings' wherein a viking ship gets marooned in Africa and the Vikings end up impregnating the black women and breeding a strong race of black viking-sired men who eventually come back to Europe in the modern age and impregnate white girls. It was a fun concept, as is yours.

Keep up the writing. I enjoy interracial impregnation stories like these, and I am interested in seeing how things turn out.

elcapullo6elcapullo6almost 9 years ago
literotica takes ages to aprove

i've seen you have uploaded the second part of the story but literotica admins dont seem to be fast aproving it, is there any other place where we can read it?

erikswedenerikswedenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Second part

I have uploaded part 2 and 3, but made an editing misstake with part 2 and asked Literotica to take it down so i could edit it. After that the dited part 2 is hanging in a limbo here on Literotica, I have no idea why they dont publish part 2 and 3, especially since the edited part 2 was published at first.

elcapullo6elcapullo6almost 9 years ago

drop them a message then, they may not have recieved it or have lost the chapters in the editing process, this delay is a little weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot it should be made into a porn movie black guys going back in time to fuck Viking women fantastic, can they do it to German women too they need black cock as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

incredible hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lolokay

Oh no! T-think of the N-n-nazis!

*literally shaking*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous