Black Time Traveller-Vikings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Odin! She cried out as she came. A huge wave of pleasure that exploded through her body in a way she never before had experienced. Jamal grunted and drove his cock in as far as it would go, all the way in to Emblas cervix. The blonde Viking woman was unaware in her bliss that the first jet of baby-making sperm shot straight into her fertile and unprotected womb.

Jamals cock twitched, jerked and another jet of sperm left his cock, stronger this time and sending millions of African sperm into the waiting Nordic womb with its fertile egg.

Soon it would be penetrated by the strong African sperm.

Disa looked over at her mother's broad bed. In the dim light that filtered down trough the open smoke hole in the slanted thatch ceiling she could make out the two figures in the large bed. Her mother was on her back, her white legs on either side of the muscled black form of Jamal. His body was moving back and forth as she had seen him do with Ylva that lay awake and listening at her side. Disa could see her sister caress her large breasts under her white woolen shift and she could clearly make out her older sisters stiff nipples that were straining against the fabric. She could her hear mother cry out for Odin in a hoarse voice that told of her intense pleasure.

-She is coming..., whispered Ylva and looked over at Disa, her blue eyes gleaming in the dim light. Disa swallowed and her hand glided over her own breasts, longing for the touch of the black stranger. She could hear the wet slaps as the black man drove his large cock back and forth in Emblas sperm filled pussy and she could hear her mother moan again as he fucked her. Then the wet sucking sound of a still stiff cock being withdrawn from a freshly fucked and sperm filled pussy. She could see the black man stand up, his eyes on her and she felt both fear and lust as he slowly walked over to her, his black cock hard and ready for her, shining with her mother's juices and his sperm.

Disa gulped and felt a shiver run through her body as he climbed into hers and Ylvas bed. Her older sister moved over so that Jamal could lay between them.

By the Gods, she thought, he is going to take me! Then she realized that her body had made the decision for her and she offered no resistance when he drew her woolen shift of and tossed it aside, leaving the blonde teenage Viking girl naked.

She cast a glanced at her sister Ylva and saw the hungry look in her blue eyes as she watched Jamals naked body and his hard cock that were pointing at Disas virgin pussy.

Jamal grasped Disas ankle and drove her legs apart, the young girl gasped in fear and lust as she felt the cool air against her pussy. She could feel her sister grasping her other ankle and holding it so that her legs were spread for the black man. Then, as Jamal released his grip on her other ankle she could feel another female hand grip her firmly.

-Mother..., Embla gasped as she stared up at her mother's flushed face.

The older woman said nothing but stared down at her daughter, her eyes looking straight at the black cock that was now aimed at her own virginal daughter's pussy. Jamal pressed his sperm slick cock against Emblas golden haired pussy and slowly pushed. The blonde Nordic teenager gave a short cry as the massive black cock slowly forced its way into her wet and virginal young pussy. Jamal gasped as he felt her hot tightness. He gritted his teeth, grunted and slowly drove his cock into the moaning Viking girl, hearing her cry out as her virginity gave away and he slowly sank into her incredibly tight little pussy.

He held his cock still for a moment, enjoying the feverish tightness from her pussy. He looked at Embla and took the older woman's hand and placed it on her daughters shivering and heaving breasts. He showed her how to play with the girls stiff nipples, making the newly deflowered Nordic virgin gasp out in surprised arousal.

He leaned over and kissed Ylva as she held Disas ankle, her tongue was hungry and demanding against his.

He kissed the beautiful blonde girl, her breasts gleamed in the dim light of the great hall.

Then he took hold of her golden thick hair and forced her reluctant head down too Disas soft, pink and wrinkled sole.

-kiss it, lick it..., he demanded. The girl hesitated for a moment before Jamal saw her wet gleaming tongue slowly glide over her younger sisters naked sole. He could see the pink tongue lick the wrinkled flesh, kissing it and licking it.

Then he started moving his cock, slowly at first, listening to the moans of pain and pleasure that came from the young Viking girl under him.

He knew that those moans would change, soon she would be in the throes of passion just as her elder sister and mother had been. And like them, he wouldn't stop until he had filled her unprotected and fertile body with his African sperm.

III

-So you mean that this student, Jamal Deshaun is working with Professor Goldman?

The head of faculty, dean McLaughlin looked skeptical on the two white haired men that sat opposite him on the leather couch.

-And..., he continued, looking down into the papers that they had given him,... and that Professor Goldman's theory of wormholes in time and space is correct? That you can open such a wormhole and sending someone back in time?

McLaughlin's voice betrayed that he didn't believe a word of it. Goldman's theory of opening a wormhole was just a theory, no, not even that, a hypothesis, nothing more. An unproven one too. He looked over at the two distinguished gentlemen; they shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Dean Richardson cleared his throat before speaking.

-Well, we think he might have sent someone back... this Jamal Deshaun, a black young man from..., he looked over to his colleague, Dr Franklin.

-...from the west coast, Los Angeles I believe, we have asked some friends there for more information and it seems this Mr Deshaun is quite an... unscrupulous person. Franklin cast a glance at Richardson.

-Well we believe that Goldman had a reason for it, we have found some emails that he dint erase on his computer before taking leave and he speaks about sending back a black man in time to... well to seduce and impregnate women.

He blushed slightly and looked quickly over to Dr. Franklin who was studying his fingernails, obviously embarrassed over the whole absurd situation.

-But... but why on earth would he do such a thing? Demanded the dean and looked at the two men.

-Well, Goldman has this obsession that if there is no pure white race to preserve there is no cause for racism or preserving it so called purity, think of the Nazis.... He cast a quick glance at Dr. Franklin but got no support from him.

So Dr. Goldman took it upon himself to correct this mistake by letting Mother Nature has her way so to speak. He would send back a black man in time, a selected one..

-Selected? Inquired the dean.

-Yes, selected for his ah, well sexual prowess...

-I don't believe this, muttered the dean. Dr Richardson blushed again and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

-Well this Desahun has been taught ancient Nordic, said Dr Franklin.

And we found some objects in Dr Goldman's room, artifacts in wood and textile that under normal circumstances is very perishable and is very rarely found except under very special conditions...

-Yes I know, said dean Richardson, in oxygen deprived conditions and such. Stone and clay wares are much more durable, as is bone.

-But these artifacts we found looks like they were made yesterday! We have made all the test we can on them and have got the same answer, they are over a thousand years old! Here, look...!

He opened his briefcase and unfolded a piece of finely woven cloth dyed blue and green in a jagged pattern. Dean Richardson could feel it in his hand, soft and rich and it felt like something you could by in any handicraft store.

-Are you sure about this? He asked after a pause.

The two men nodded.

-The tests show that these piece of cloth that you old is over a thousand years old, there is no doubt about it. Dr. Franklin leaned forward, his voice excited.

The dean leaned back, his head spinning.

-And Dr Goldman...?

-Gone, said Richardson, and this Deshaun is... is, well wreaking genetic havoc. He will impregnate as many Nordic women he can while going back and forth in time. We have reason to believe that he also has instruments for artificial insemination with him, and wares to trade, I mean things we consider cheap today like ordinary drinking glasses bought in Sears or Walmart is considered objects of great value if traded during the Viking age. And he is most likely armed too! He must seem like a God to them with his firearms and god knows what else he has!

Dean Richardson felt a chill go down his spine.

-What now? He asked, his voice shaky.

-We must find Dr. Goldman, only he knows how to open the wormhole, and stop this madness before it changes Scandinavia forever! If this Deshaun does what we think he is doing, history will be altered!

-But where do we find Dr Goldman? Asked Richardson, looking at the two men.

Neither of them new what to answer.

Epilogue

The kings youngest daughter was naked and chained to the stone altar that stood in the middle of what was once been the Temple for the now cast down gods of the old. The blonde girl writhed in fear making the heavy iron chains rattle as the living God of the foreign and strange religion approached her. He was an older man, this God, she could tell by his grey hair and short gray beard, much like Odin, but he was not made into flesh like this man. The men, women and children that filled the temple where watching with fearful eyes filled with awe at the sight of the new living God. Behind him came the black man, in his hand he held that strange looking stick that send thunder against any man that would dare to try him in combat. And like the hammer of Thor, any man would be struck down dead by the frightening thunder like sound from the iron rod.

Now they had made her father the king bend his knee and fearfully swear his loyalty and fidelity to this new living god and his companion the black man. She could see her father at the end of the temple surrounded with what remained of his guards, those who had survived the black man's iron rod that spit fire, thunder and death.

The chained virgin princess looked at the black man with wide blue eyes as he removed his clothes. His thick black cock sprang into view and the frightened girl gasped. Soon that immense black shaft would be deep inside her and he would spill his seed into her young and fertile body, making her belly swell with child like so many other girls.

She spread her legs as the black man approached, she was a Viking princess after all and she was determined to act as one despite her fears.

He came on to the altar, spread her legs and she blushed in shame as her pussy was for all to see, then he aimed his gigantic cock straight at her virginal pussy and the princess felt a wave of fear and panic.

-N... no..., she gasped before her protest ended in a sharp cry of pain.

Jamal Deshaun grunted in triumph as his black cock sank into the virginal Viking princess pussy and he started to fuck her.

12