Blackballed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathew just held himself all the way in, there wasn't a cigarette papers worth of space left in me. I was full of his cock from top to bottom. He bunched his knees under my thighs and forced my legs upward and making my knees tuck under his arm pits. And that's when he started to fuck me, talk about controlled aggression!

I have already told you I have had quite a few boyfriends before I married Jim, but I tell you in all gods' truth, I have never felt it like this, nothing could ever compare to what he was doing. It was like he didn't give a rats arse about me, but the way he was performing made me know he did. His cock thundered in and out like a laser guided missile, but there was no pain, he didn't try and force it in to gain more access, there was no more to be had.

His eyes fixed on mine, mine glued to his, then my first orgasm took me over. I am quite vocal when making love, super hot and aroused, and I was vocal here too.

"Oh you bastard, you fucker, fuck me you awful goddamned ass hole!" I bellowed out, I ranted and raved at him, he just mounted attack after attack on me. Until my voice abated and left me, I couldn't control anything; his cock was the key holder to my mind and body completely.

My cummings were long and strenuous, hard and demanding, they took everything I had. Nothing was left behind as he drove me through the gates of heaven, and into utter blissful relaxation. I felt Mathew cum in me; his hot thick seed was the final consumption of my mind. It spread around my pussy, cervix and womb. I cried huge tears of joy, happiness, and satisfied contentment.

I lay there with him on top of me comatose, his prick shrinking slowly still fixed deep into me. While I used to think of myself as Miss irresistible, I had always thought of my self as being worldly wise when it came to men and making love. I knew now, I didn't know anything; Mathew had taken me, used me, made me want what he had, and deposited me lock stock and barrel, in a place I had never once in my life visited.

And this was just the start of what he had, what he would give me, make me do, want to do, and yearn for that black married white pussy pulveriser, more and more. Yet he wasn't clever about it, he didn't brag about what he had just achieved, and made me into a lusting quivering wreck.

He didn't say to me, 'I bet your useless husband can't fuck you like that, can he?' I would have had to agree that he couldn't, and indeed hadn't, so I was grateful for that from him. Then Mathew loved me, the after glow was all a part of what he does, what he is and who. I revelled in it, it made me snuggle up to him, the man who had taken me by force really from my husband, had just made me feel like a real woman for the first time in my life.

Here I was 28 years old, married, almost 29 and I had just found out I had been thoroughly fucked properly for the first time in my life. I have had plenty of lovers in the past but none had shown me this, I think I must have been too wrapped up in myself to understand that. I realised that I had been the one who kept control of my love making, the giver, not the given. But Mathew had just swept all that away in one damning fucking session where I became a pupil.

He petted and loved me, would my marriage survive this? I was beginning to doubt it. My skin next to his was a complete contrast, His smell was all over me now, and I don't think it will ever leave me, he was inside of me, literally. Later he told me to go to the kitchen and make lunch. I wasn't too happy about that, but did I protest? yep you're dead right, I did no such thing. We ate leisurely then after a lot of heavy petting from both sides he said.

"I have to go out for a while Michelle, I'll be back in a few hours," he kissed me and left. I had had my instructions re not contacting Jim. I wandered around the house, it was all expensive stuff, and unless he had done it, there was a hint of a woman's touch. It looked like an interior designer had been at work. I could find no indication of what he did. There was a locked room, so I suppose that could be his office.

He returned 4 hours later and took me straight to bed, what happened changed my life forever. He was all over me like he hadn't seen me for months. And soon I was panting for him, aching for the black life giver to be in me again. He loved me all completely. It was then that he turned me over, and slid into my unprotected ass.

There was plenty of lubrication that had slid from my super heated pussy. I had had a cock up there before but it was a long time before I had met Jim. But the intrusion hurt badly, I writhed under him to try and get him off me, to dislodge him out of my stricken ass. But he was too heavy and too strong, there was nothing I could do but have it.

"Stay still Michelle," he had said, "relax and go with the flow, it's happening, it ain't gonna stop baby." And it didn't, I got fucked and stayed fucked, I don't know when the pain became submission, which became acceptance, and with that at last, arousal. But now I was moaning, and it wasn't from pain, it was from loving it, his finger was under me stroking my clit.

He was using long slow strokes, and do you know what? I actually asked him to, 'go faster please?' He did but he increased his pace with gradual stages, and now I was finding out again how it felt to be fucked where, and how he wanted to fuck me. I had an orgasm that was like no other I had ever had. Nothing had me like this gigantic cumming got me. Mathew was a master of all he did to me. I knew I would never get a chance to ever say no to him. And I also knew, he wouldn't be asking me either.

Mathew was himself, he locked the door to his office when he went in there, it was about 2 hours before he reappeared again. He took me to bed with him, and he toyed and played with me, as I did with him, there is more to loving that doesn't have to include sex, he enjoyed me, I know he did, and I, yes I enjoyed him too, I slept like a baby that night.

In the morning after we bathed he had me on my knees at the side of the bed, he was sat on the edge with his feet wide on the floor. He didn't have to tell me what he wanted. I gathered myself up close and began to kiss his gorgeous cock. And it was gorgeous, there were no two ways about it, it grew in my hands and my mouth. I bent to the task before me and I gave him the finest blow job I had ever given, to anyone!

He laid back on the bed, gathered my hair in his hands and I was on the job, full time. I got as much of it in, staring at the black rooted base, the curly black hairs, the beginning of his abs from below. His man smell filled my flared nostrils, I breathed him in, and it in turn turned me on, and insisted I try harder to make him cum. I wanted all his juice, every drop, and I wouldn't be detracted from my goal.

I rubbed and gently squeezed his hanging testicles, I licked and sucked them, then I went back for a final attack on the red, angry looking purple head, searching for his spunk, and I found it, a deep grunt from him, hands tightening in my hair told me to expect his offering. He held me tight, I sucked harder and then that jerk when a man spills his load, and I was his tipper lorry. He shot what felt like tons of hot juicy, slightly salty cum into my sucking mouth, I swallowed it all, it spurted long and hard before lessening of to spits which I eagerly waited for, nothing escaped and I was disappointed when he finished depositing it into me.

I stayed on my knees for a long time as his prick withered between my lips, but I held on to it, savouring the taste and the ever lasting memory. He pulled it away and slid on to the bed, he patted at the side of him and I got up and slipped into his dark loving embrace.

"I think I could get used to you and this, Michelle," he said.

"Mmmm," I replied, "me too." And hugged him. Thirty minutes later I was wailing in orgasm and utter pleasure as he plated me, my feet were over his back, he was laid face down on me and he was eating from my pleasure dome, drinking my nectar as it cascaded out and into his mouth, his tongue was, I swear, tickling my tonsils.

I have no recollection of the times he took me that week, made love to me, fucked me, had me, you name it he did it. The most memorable wasn't on the table as I grunted away and Mathew held the phone over the back of my head. No, it was while he was speaking to him and telling him what a great fuck I was, how sexily beautiful he found me. So tempting was I that he had a constant hard on for me practically all day long.

I had a gag in my mouth while he spoke, his cock was balls deep in me, my hands above my head hanging on to the headboard of the bed. He was on his knees and my ass was on his thighs, my feet were on and over his broad shoulders. I screamed loudly into the gag when I came with a thunderous bang.

Now I really was a world expert when it came to the knowledge of how to fuck and be fucked. Of how to make love, and be loved. But most of all, the ultimate pleasure was the giving and receiving pleasure. I learned at the feet of a master.

On the Sunday he took me back, I went straight upstairs, I couldn't look at Jim. I heard them speaking, then Mathew left. Jim insisted on chapter and verse of what we did, what he did, how I felt. I didn't want to tell him but he ranted and raved until I did. And I ended up telling him the truth, of how, yes I had been forced, but succumbed eventually to his ways over me.

I ended my side of the conversation by asking him if he had gathered the money he owed.

Deathly silence greeted me.

"I guess I'll have to pack another bag for tomorrow then?" I suggested. He never answered. Later we went to bed, he tried to be amorous, but neither he nor I were in any mood for it.

Mathew came for me the following night at 7pm, I got in his car, I never said goodbye to Jim. The following weekend, he rang Mathew and told him he had his money. He went straight to him, left me at his home, and told me to wait until he came back. An hour later he turned up.

"Pack your things Michelle, you're going home." He told me. I did, and Jim and I tried to settle back into some sort of normality, but it was useless. I missed Mathew, had I fallen in love with my rapist?

I knew he wouldn't call me, he had told me so. I called him and told him I was unhappy.

"I'm going to ask you one time Michelle, do you, or do you not want to leave there and come and live with me, yes or no?" I thought about for all of nearly one full second.

"Yes Mathew I do."

"Be packed and ready by mid day tomorrow." And he clicked the phone off. I did and I was.

12