All Comments on 'Blacked?'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

More of the same from this author, boring. Can this writer ever change the theme? -- nah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Awaiting part two or sequel to this story.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
GREAT

as always your story is so hot and very very real with all the real feelings

we hve getting and enjoying black cock , it was later in life for me to give in

and meet a black guy but so glad i did and still do very often

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
wonderful

hot and real , i love to see my wife take a big black cock in every hole

and she loves it so much and squeals more each time i believe, i have never

been tied in fact i usually help her service their cocks , have learned to enjoy sucking with her and both of use consuming black cum

can not wait for the second chapter of her really being a black cock slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do

you all come from the same place where god have shit in you head instead of placing a brain ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously? That's it?

Isn't there supposed to be a bit with Rod Serling and some eerie music?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
betty, kathy, james, and cheryl

You're not fooling anyone with your alts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck you buckwheat.

Stupid little fucked up story but at least you put this turd in the right toilet, interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonder why?

These white guys who spew such venom about stories that involve black men and white women are so sad and pathetic. You just KNOW that their wives left them for black men so now they sit home and pull on their tiny dicks while they read these stories and picture their wives having sex with real men.

Then after they cum they feel guilty and ashamed so they make the horrible comments about wishing death on everybody.

THAT'S WHY SHE LEFT YOU DUDES! You' aren't men.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago

Cheryl if you loved your man you wouldn't be fuckin around behind his back!!!

Girl I hope he finds out what your doing to him and divorces your slut ass!!!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Cheryl, you are a piece of work.

Adultery is adultery. Plain and simple. Skin color and cock size don't matter. Adultery is a betrayal of not just your spouse, but your children as well, not to mention your entire family. Parents, siblings, and everyone you supposedly hold dear. ALL cheaters get caught eventually, and the fallout is always devastating to the innocent parties.

My wife is right to a point, Cheryl. If you want to salvage your rep before you get caught, divorce your husband and let him move on with his life. You're ruining your family in the long run if you don't. Trust me on this, SOMEONE WILL CATCH YOU. He may have a P.I. on you as you read this, in fact. He may be biding his time until you slip up. Just food for thought, there. He may even plan a "Nuclear Response" which outs your cheating to your entire family, all your friends, and possibly even your church if you attend. All with audio and video. Do you really want that to happen? I think you have some soul searching to do, and I suggest you get to it before everything blows up in your face.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 10 years agoAuthor
Cheryl_4fun

Has my support, she is what she is, I am what I am, and I am like her, I have a very happy home life, kids, grad kids, great grand kids and I love them all dearly, I too, like Cheryl am a very well balanced person, and you, you nasty critics have no right to say the awful nasty things you do, to her or to me. Be critical yes. But leave out the nasty bits, that to me shows me the kind of low lifers you are, pond slime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

The wife is a pathetic excuse for a human being

Enough said....

She said she loved Larry

There was no love for her Larry towards the end

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Good story but

I liked the story - but the continual use of the stupid word "prick", instead of cock, really put me off.

A second chapter could see Mrs Treadwell getting repeatedly fucked & made pregnant by a gang of arrogant athletically muscular very well-hung black teenagers - that would make this story excellent. (as long as you don't use the word prick to describe their massive, long & thick, steel hard teenage black cocks).

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathyercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

usmarine1976usmarine1976over 6 years ago
Loved it

You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Please continue this and definitely bring on multiple pregnancies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sequel?

furlovingchloefurlovingchloealmost 3 years ago

Loved it and had a great orgasm reading it. Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous