Blacked?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right Mrs Treadwell, I have been thinking," he said, "I've told your husband that I'm inviting you both over for the weekend, don't bring anything, it's all here. Be here by 7pm sharp. And Mrs Treadwell, do not question anything at all once you are here, stand by and do as I tell you, got it?"

"Yes sir, exactly," I answered meekly, 'he really does have it over you doesn't he Blaine,' I asked myself.

That night Larry came in, I could tell he was dying to get it off his chest. I didn't help him, I wanted him to feel he was running with this.

"Blaine," he said, "Rodney has invited us over to his house for the weekend. I've told him I'll ask you and get back to him tomorrow." There it was, the deal was done, I would be getting all the black cock and black body I could handle for all the weekend, and my husband would be there to see it!

I had to draw a breath then, who was I now, what had I become? I was sure I still loved my husband, well maybe not like before, but I didn't recognise this new me. I certainly wasn't the woman I used to be. I had changed irrevocably into a lover of black cock, skin, and body. And I also have to admit, I quite liked it when Alyssa had a hold of me too. This was something alien to me, but it seemed to fit into who I was, or what I was becoming.

I dressed like I know I can dress, I looked and felt terrific. My mind had been focussed all day on being rodded by my husband's boss, and the thought of him being there watching excited me even more. I actually took my husband on the living room floor the moment he came home. He didn't have a choice; I was on him in a flash!

We arrived and was greeted by Alyssa who looked as alluring as a woman can, I almost felt a little jealous when she made a fuss of Larry. She led us into the main sitting room; I made pretence of how wonderful it all was, pretending I had never seen any of it. The evening wore on, Alyssa was the perfect hostess, chatting to Larry a lot, giving me my time with Mr Adcock.

"Call me Rodney my dear," he told me while blatantly fondling my ass in front of Larry, whose face changed a bit when he saw it, but it was too late now, he was in, and in he was staying in.

I began to wonder when the action would start when Rodney took Larry off somewhere, leaving me with Alyssa; she came to me, took me in her arms and kissed me. It felt a little incongruous to be treated like this by a much smaller woman, but I accepted her position over me. I daren't do anything else less Rodney disapproved.

She made me sit in an armchair where she straddled me and attacked my nipples with her fingers, and my neck with her lips. God she knows how to work me up, I thought. I was getting hot and bothered, and then Rodney came back.

"Come on you two, I'm ready, and Blaine, get with the programme okay?" I had no idea what he meant, but nodded my head in obeyance.

He led us upstairs, Alyssa had my ass in her hand, we entered a room and there in the middle against a wall was a huge king sized bed. The room was massive, furniture all over, and then my eyes came to rest on Larry.

He was naked and tied into one of those chairs that when you press a button, the head goes back and the foot comes up. Rodney went and stood over him, and said.

"Well Larry my boy, its show time, your wife is mine tonight, even you are mine, I own you boy, from now on I own you!" Larry just gaped at him, how had Rodney talked him into this? He turned to me and swept me into his arms, kissing me, he said.

"Now Mrs Treadwell, your husband is about to find out what a beautiful sexy blond looks like swinging off a big black prick, does that excite you?" I could feel it sticking into me. I stared at Larry, and I saw his little cock twitch. I decided to play along. Looking up at Rodney, I said.

"Sir I have never felt so excited in my life, I can't wait for it sir, I'm yours, do what you want with me, what you like, I give in sir, I give in."

He smiled at me, kissed me, his hands roaming all over. I looked across at Larry, he was squirming now.

"Alyssa, gag him now." Rodney said. Larry tried to resist but she got the little ball gag in, and all you could hear were tiny muffled protests. Then Rodney started as he meant to go on.

My clothes were torn from me, he just ripped them right off, I got thrown on the bed where Alyssa dived on me and held me while Rodney calmly and nonchalantly removed his clothes, keeping his back to Larry until he too was naked. Alyssa was having her fun while she could, her fingers were in my pussy, her mouth clamped to my nipples.

I just watched as I saw Rodney's huge cock grow, it was stood out at 90 degrees, then he turned and let Larry see it, he walked over and said to him.

"Well Larry boy, I'll bet you never expected me to have this diddy ole thing did you, hmmm?" Larry's face drained, but mine didn't, mine got animated, knowing where it would be very soon.

"I'm not sure Larry," he said to him, "that once your beautiful sexy blond wife has had this, that she'll want your puny little thing any more, do you?" He left him there, I didn't really like the disparaging remarks, but hell, who was I to moan about things?

He got on the bed making sure Larry had a good view and nodded to Alyssa who got off and went to sit next to Larry on a seat.

"Now," he said to me smiling, knowing, "shall we fuck Mrs Treadwell?" I beamed up at this god of a man and said, "yes sir, lets, I can't wait," I knew Larry could hear every word, he was real close by and had full view of me and his boss.

He got over me, lifted my legs over his shoulders, and readied himself.

"Ready?" he turned and said to Larry. Alyssa had a hold of his little cock and it was hard, I smiled at him as he watched stunned as his boss's cock slid into my gaping, sopping wet pussy. I had to scream out such was the utter feeling of sexual bliss swamping me.

He kicked of with a tremendous brutal attack on me. I bounced around like a rag doll under him. But it was all controlled aggression, I loved it. Orgasms were hitting me from all sides, all aided and abetted by having my helpless husband right there watching this black god take and defile his wife.

Alyssa played her part she was fingering his ass and jacking him off, I could hear her talking to him.

"How does it feel Larry seeing your wife getting fucked like this by a real man, not one with a puny little dick like you have, just look at that black meat slicing her in two. Listen to her moaning, squealing, groaning and cumming as he fucks her with a real cock." I heard a funny grunt and looked over in time to see him cum for her. He was as turned on as I had ever seen him.

I forgot everything then, the thick black pussy pounder in me took over, my mind went blank, but my body didn't, I exploded and blew up, I heard myself crying out in ecstasy, rejoicing in the cock that was cleaving its way in and out of my now well and truly black cock loving pussy. Larry would never fit me again after this.

I didn't even know he had stopped, I came to, to find him looking down on me, I could feel jism squashing between my legs where his cum had been forced out of me by his rodent like cock burying its way into my wonderfully beaten body. I gazed up at him in awe. I think we both knew then that this was the game changer, he had me. I knew, and he knew it too.

I wondered if Larry did. And more to the point what would he think now having seen his wife ridden out of her head, begging and screaming, cumming none stop, arms and legs tight around her black lover. The man, who had beaten him to the post of my loving life. The man, who had just taken his loving wife in more ways than one.

As I gathered my senses more and more, and Rodney continued to lay claim to me more and more. I wondered if some sort of compromise could be reached. I knew I couldn't give this up now; this blond beauty was hooked on black big style, full tilt, all the way. But I don't think I wanted to lose Larry.

Rodney lay down on his back and indicated to me what he wanted, a 69! He got it, no further request was needed. I kept my eyes on Larry as I wrapped my lips around the cum laden head of his masterful black prick. I felt Rodney's tongue on my ass and then dipping in. Oh heaven, heaven.

I saw Alyssa's knees appear and then my nipples got captured, this spurred me on to greater and greater heights to please my man. His tongue in my ass, his fingers doing my clit, her finger tips ruining my nipples, the black sperm whale in my mouth all contrived to blast me into another unknown orbit.

What the hell Larry thought about I could only guess at, but while I knew he was unable to join in, I also knew he was turned on. Possibly by his own helpless predicament, and my utter capitulation to the black stallion under me. And Alyssa having her way with him, and now me.

That's how the weekend went, Larry was kept tied up one way or another, Alyssa saw to his needs, fed and watered, bathed and cleaned, nothing was too much trouble. And she also made sure he got his share of enjoyment by teasing him mercilessly, not allowing him to cum. Then giving in, making him squeal in pain and lustful ejaculation.

Rodney made sure I was got in every hole, made to worship him from my knees in front of my hapless husband, made to beg to be screwed. Having Alyssa fuck me in the ass. Alyssa spanked me too, I cried to be set free, yet feared that I would be.

Then on the Sunday afternoon before Larry was released, he made me tell him how much better he was at loving and fucking me. That I would always need black prick now. But I think Larry had got that particular message. And I would be at his beck and call whenever he demanded. He made Larry agree too. So that was the done deal, I belonged to my husbands boss, I really was his sex toy and plaything, and Larry still didn't know about Adam.

The next two weeks were a swirl of time and motion, I didn't know where I was, and dreamland was a good place I thought. I never knew who was going to get or have me. Rodney, Adam or Alyssa, this kept me on my toes. I didn't have time for Larry, but, bless him, he settled for hand or blow jobs. He had found out that his little cock in me was like a willow tree in a gale, no where.

After the third week I was called to Rodney's office, he battered me over his desk, he went at me like never before, there was cum every where when he had finished, from me and from him. Then he told me without any preamble that it was over, he had had his fun. I was to go and clean up in his bathroom go, and never come back. I was so astounded I just stood there, this was the last thing I expected.

He called his security guard, he came up and took me out, we entered the elevator and started the ride down. I was mortified, I couldn't speak. When got to the basement, he hooked his arm through mine and pulled me to what was obviously his living abode, a basement apartment. He dragged me into what appeared to be his sleeping quarters; he threw me on to his bed. I screamed, he just laughed.

"Scream all you like Mrs Treadwell, my uncle won't mind."

"You're uncle?" I asked fearfully.

"Yes Mr Adcock, he knows where you are, he told me I could have you for a while."

"Have me," I screamed.

"Yep, those were his exact words," he gruffed.

Then he started to remove my clothing, I struggled, shouted and screamed, it was useless, he just kept smiling at me. Holding me down with one hand, my clothes were systematically removed no matter what I did to prevent it.

When I was near naked and also nearly exhausted, he swiftly undressed himself. The first thing I saw was his 'donger' the one I had sniggered to myself about. It was enormous, heavy, hard, thick, black and oh so long. I nearly fainted at the sight of it.

"Now," he told me, "let's see if my uncle is right about you Mrs Treadwell."

"Right about me?" I wailed, "please, let me go, please?" I begged.

"Yes, he told me," ignoring my pleas, "he believed that you could take a real mans prick, my prick!" And with that he lowered himself over me, there was no escape, no redemption, only him.

"Get hold of it Mrs Treadwell, get me nice and hard for you, so I can show you what a black cock really means to a beautiful blond slut like you, DO IT!" I don't know how, but my hands encircled it, it grew right there, soon the massive black phallus was in the ready to go mode.

I just lay back in utter fear as he rose above me, the hard, soft, thick, smooth, tender tool was in my grasp, both hands holding it in front of my sopping pussy. What was I to do? I did the only thing I could, I pointed it at me, felt the head rest against my pussy lips and let go. I held my breath, I was still slick and sloppy from being rammed by Larry's boss, and there was nothing I could do now to prevent the absolute raiding of my body.

The huge tennis ball sized head pushed against me, I felt myself giving way to the pressure exerted by it. Then 'pop' it was in, I had the feeling that my whole body was about to be halved in two. He was surprisingly gentle, I suppose he knew there was no way I could stop him having me.

"Go with it Mrs Treadwell, you know you can." He said softly in my ear. I began to relax, he was right, the only way was to let it happen. I did, and I started on a journey to end all journeys. He worked his huge black prick into me, the weight of his big muscular body was keeping me in place. Eventually I felt him bottom out, all of him was in me, and I swear his prick was actually in my womb.

Then this man mountain began his systematic fucking of me, all the way out, all the way in. After some time he must have decided that I was ready and off he went, huge pounding strokes, his thick gigantic black cock bursting back and forth. My legs were now spread far and wide and high over his back. I suddenly realised that this is what black fucking was about. This was true black fucking.

He built me up and set off with me hanging on. His crushing thrusts only served to deepen my descent into debasement, I was being beautifully defiled, wonderfully blacked for ever. Never again would I want a puny white cock. My husband would be cast aside to only earn the odd hand job, even a BJ was no longer in thoughts.

"Now Mrs Treadwell, tell me how you feel. I believe you have become a black cock slut, my black cock slut, am I right Mrs Treadwell, hmmmm?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I bleated, "yes I am, I am your black cock slut, god help me but I am!"

This is what I knew now I needed and must have, somehow this huge black cocked gorilla would have be a part of my life. And if he wanted babies, then babies he would have!