Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing how I could explain going to work so late on a Saturday, it was easier to pretend to leave for the office late on Saturday morning. I spent the rest of the day wondering how many tapes Roger was making and what he would demand of me tonight. The day dragged on but 9 o'clock seemed to come quickly. I was standing beside my car at exactly 9 when Roger and a friend pulled up in front of the building. I hurried to their car in case anyone was watching and climbed in the back seat.

As we drove out of the parking lot, I asked Roger where he was taking me. He just smiled and said it was amateur night at the club. Not knowing what that meant, I was still surprised when Roger pulled into the parking lot of a gentleman's club. Roger and his friend got me out of the car and as we walked toward the building Roger told me that I was entered into tonight's amateur dance contest and that if I didn't win, he and his friend Ted were going to use me in a threesome. Before I had time to decide which was worse, Ted chimed in by saying that a threesome could last a while so hubby shouldn't be expecting me home for a few days.

I was terrified as we entered the club. We were seated right in front and I watched this beautiful Asian girl as she stripped and exposed herself to this room full of men. She stood about 5'2" and had waist length black hair. Her body was tiny but perfectly proportioned. She ended her third song by sitting on the stage and pulling her nether lips apart to show this crowd of men her pink little pussy. Shortly after the next act started, a big black man came up to Roger and asked if this was the young lady that would be joining them tonight. All I knew was he was looking right at me. After a few words with Roger, he took me by the hand and introduced himself as Al. He suggested I join the other contestants in the dressing room and find something more appropriate for dancing.

When I got to the dressing room two girls quickly undressed me and left me standing in front of a full length mirror stark naked holding a skimpy little skirt, thong panties and a tube top that would hide nothing. How I had gotten into this was almost unimportant, getting out of this without having to service Roger and his friend was all that mattered, although I somehow knew deep inside, that sooner or later Roger would put his cock in my cunt and there would be nothing I could do to stop him I had to win this contest in the hope that Roger would live up to his promise at least for tonight.

As it turned out, there were 5 girls including me entered in amateur night. I was chosen to be the fourth dancer and I watched as each of the other girls took their turn on stage. The first girl was a perky little red head and like two of the other dancers she appeared to have done this before. By the time the third dancer, a heavy set brunette with very large tits, completed her dance; the guys were getting pretty rowdy.

All of a sudden the music stopped and I realized it was my turn. Not knowing exactly what I was doing, I climbed up the three steps to the stage and just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. The music started and I just stood there. The crowd started booing and I realized that I had to do something, so I started moving my hips to the music.

Part way thru the first song I reached up and lifted my tube top slowly over my head. To the cheers of the room full of men, I slowly exposed my chest to them. I could only hope that no one in the crowd would recognize me as I continued with my slow striptease.

With all the bright lights shining on my half naked body, I started the second song by teasing the crowd and lifting my tiny little skirt to reveal my thong covered pussy. As the crowd started throwing dollar bills on the stage, I slowly removed the skirt. They wasted no time in starting to chant "pussy" "pussy". Caught up in the moment and determined to control my own fate by winning this contest, I slowly lowered my thong down my legs and stepped out of it as I tossed it onto my pile of garments.

Now totally naked in front of dozens of men who were there for only one reason, I spread my legs and started playing with my pussy for their enjoyment. With my unbridled tits bouncing to the rhythm I could see Roger and his friend totally enjoying my situation and I could hear the calls of some of the men and what they were going to do to me. I just stayed focused and tried to put on the best show I knew how, not knowing who the judges of my fate were.

After what seemed an eternity the music stopped and I quickly left the stage, never bothering to stop and pick up the money that had been thrown on stage. I found a place in the dressing room to sit but instead of putting on the clothes I had worn to the club, I just sat there and trembled.

The last contestant finished her dance and the 5 contestants were asked to come up on stage. Not even thinking about it, I walked stark naked to the front of the stage where the other 4 contestants fully dressed, if you could call those skimpy little outfits dressed, lined up with me for the audience to vote. We were each asked to step forward one at a time as the crowd applauded.

When it was my turn, it became obvious to everyone that the naked blond was the clear winner. All I could do was stare at Roger as if to say I was back in control. Someone handed me a check for $500 which Roger quickly took from me as I picked up my clothes and went to sit between Roger and his friend.

As the professional dancers took over, Roger and Ted just sat there drinking and ignoring me as I put my clothes back on. When I was done Roger looked at me and I had the feeling that he was actually asking, if I wanted to earn a little extra money and give some of the men a private show. Almost as if I was trying to get his approval I told him I was tired and asked if we could do that another time. To my surprise he agreed and said lets go.

On the car ride home, Roger suggested that it would be nice if I wasn't wearing any under ware when I met him Monday morning in his office at the usual time.

It was just after midnight when Roger pulled up in front of the office to let me out. Good to his word, he didn't make any more demands as I kissed him sensually on the lips, turned and got in my car.

Not knowing what to tell Richard when I got home, I was relieved to see that he had taken his pain pills and was fast asleep.

Sunday seemed to disappear and the alarm was going off on Monday morning when I remembered that I still had a large problem to deal with. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as I dressed and got ready for another day. I barely had time for a cup of coffee and a few e-mails when I realized it was time to face Roger again. I walked slowly into his office, closed and locked the door and waited patiently as he finished his phone call.

He seemed pleasant enough when he looked up at me and asked if I had a good weekend. I suggested that Sunday was good and that Saturday hadn't been as bad as I expected. Thinking I had pleased him, I was taken back when Roger asked me if I was ready for my punishment. I almost started to cry as I asked him what I had done wrong.

He gave me the same spiel about how he had to be able to trust me and that including obeying every command. He asked me if I remembered him telling me how to dress and all of a sudden it hit me. He asked again if I was ready for my punishment and I meekly said I had forgotten about his request for me not to ware under ware.

That is not good enough he said. Remove your bra and come stand in front of me. I need to remind you that bad things will happen when you dis obey me. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra as I walked around to where Roger was sitting. He said get on your knees and lift your left tit with your left hand. As I did as he instructed Roger reached into his desk and pulled out a strap that must have been 2 feet long with some kind of metal clip on each end.

Before I understood what was happening, Roger raised his toy above his head and brought it down across my left breast. I screamed in pain as I looked at the nasty welt already appearing across my soft skin. As he raised it again he asked if I had learned my lesson. I pleaded with him to stop but the metal clip dug into my flesh as he struck my tit again. This time I was bleeding as he smiled at his handiwork and again asked if I had learned my lesson. Still pleading for him not to hurt me, I managed to tell him that it wouldn't happen again.

He calmly told me that he would take my word for it but that I still had to pay for my mistake. He told me to let go of my left tit and present my right tit to him in the same manner. Knowing what was going to happen, I offered up my right tit for his abuse. I flinched and screamed in pain as he used his strap on my now throbbing right breast. He succeeded in drawing blood with the first swing. After my screaming stopped, he had me reposition my hand to offer him my right nipple. Holding myself from the center under my breast, I was able to meet his demand and he immediately raised his weapon and brought it down so that the metal clip tore the end of my breast and my nipple as it landed on the three inch tip of my now bloody tit.

I dropped my hold and rolled on the carpet in agony as Roger stood over me and smiled. Looking up at him and realizing that my chest was bleeding freely, I tried to stop the damage with a tissue that Roger handed me. Thinking that I was done with my punishment Roger gave me a minute to stop hurting before reminding me that I was still wearing panties. I just started begging for him to forgive me and to stop hurting me. I said Roger I will do whatever you want me to do if you please forgive me. He just smiled and said, Emily, you are going to do anything I ask you to anyway so remove your panties now.

Horrified that he was going to tear my pussy open with his weapon, I meekly complied and lay there on the carpet stark naked.

Roger spread my legs, and to my amazement found my pussy dripping wet. He took a 6 inch dildo out of his drawer and shoved it into my pussy. After testing the remote devise that sent the toy vibrating inside me, he had me stand up and bend over the chair in front of me. Almost grateful that he wasn't going to use his strap on my genitals, I held my breath and waited for my first lashing. I looked behind to see Roger getting his arm in position to strike my soft flesh and I couldn't keep quite. In my best little girl voice I said Roger, you are so big and strong and I am just a little girl. Why do you need to hurt me more than you already have? I thought I had a chance as he stopped to tell me that it was my punishment and I just had to endure the pain.

I tried another approach and I said would you please remove the metal clip from your strap. If you must, you can double the amount of times you whip me but the metal clip will do a lot more damage. Roger smugly asked, how do you know how many times I was going to strike your soft little butt checks and how would you know if I doubled the amount with or without the clips. I just started begging and said that I am willing to trust you.

Roger continued with the fact that I was a bad girl and that could never happen because he had to know I would obey him. I pleaded and asked if you want to humiliate and control me, then in place of the metal clips, I will not argue with how many buttons you leave open on my blouse when you dress me.

This seemed to get Rogers attention as it got real quiet and I turned to see him removing the metal clips from his whip. I cringed as he raised his arm and brought the whip down across the soft skin of my exposed ass. I cried in pain each time he struck me but I never said another word. After 10 horrible welt raising lashes across my ass, I couldn't move.

Instead of ordering me out, this time Roger put my undergarments in his desk drawer and then came to help me get dressed. I held up one leg at a time as he pulled my skirt up my legs and over my hips. He then pulled my blouse over my arms and tucked it into my skirt before buttoning two of the five buttons up the front of my chest.

With instructions not to remove the vibrator, he sent me on my way. It was a little awkward walking with the vibrator in my pussy and my skirt rubbing my sore ass, but as I got to the large mirror in the ladies room, I realized that most of my chest, including a lot of the welts from my punishment would be impossible to hide. I did the best I could with my hair and makeup and got to my desk a little after nine. I was determined not to leave my desk that day and I also made a note to bring some kind of ointment for future punishments.

My secretary took one look at me and asked what was wrong. I had all I could do to keep from crying and I started to tell her that I fell on the stairs when to my surprise Roger turned on the vibrator stuck in my pussy.

I just closed my door and stood there dealing with the massive orgasm that started to overwhelm me. Roger left me in this state for half an hour until he mercifully and abruptly turned it off in mid orgasm. All I could do was wipe the sweat from my body and wonder how I would get thru the day. As I tried to regain my composure I realized that sooner or later Richard would see that I was not the same and even if I could hide my body from him long enough for the nasty welts to heal, sooner or later Roger was going to present me with a situation that would be obvious to my husband.

As it was, I was unable to sit from the lashing my butt had endured and even my soft blouse was irritating the cuts on my breasts. What did this man want from me and how would I ever remove myself from his perverted control. I was thinking long and hard about just going to the police and taking my chances when my receptionist buzzed to tell me that John from manufacturing was here for my eleven o'clock appointment.

I asked her to give me a minute as I straightened my blouse to try and hide my bruises. I didn't dare take the chance of Roger finding out that I had disobeyed him so I left all three top buttons open and almost my entire chest exposed.

John walked in and immediately said Emily you look radiant today. I like the change and I love your sexy new blouse. A week ago, I would have thrown John out of my office for that but I said thank you what can I help you with. John laid out three documents in front of me; all signed by me and asked what I thought I was doing transferring the money for the new machines into my own personal account.

I knew immediately that he was somehow in this with Roger and they were just giving me a warning. All I could say was that I would look into it as John said, that is not good enough. He got up and locked my door just as the vibrator in my pussy came to life. I tried my best to conceal what was happening between my legs, but John just smiled and told me that if I didn't remove my blouse he was going to have to go to management with his paperwork.

I complied meekly as I lost control and came in a massive orgasm from the vibrator buried in my cunt. After what seemed like an eternity, I came down from my latest vibrator induced pleasure trip to find myself sitting across from John topless. I looked at him and with the little courage I could muster; I asked what is it you want from me.

I just wanted to test your commitment and be sure you are ready when Roger needs you. As he looked at the marks on my chest, he got up and told me to be careful not to cross Roger again because next time would be worse. He continued by saying, Emily I think you have magnificent tits and I can't wait to get you alone. He left and I hurried to close the door.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and gave me a lot of time to worry about how I would hide this from Richard or if Roger and his friends would even allow me to. By the time I got home, Richard had already taken his pain medication and would not have noticed if the house fell on him.

I was grateful for the time it bought me but afraid of what they would do to my husband if I slipped up again. I lay awake all night trying to come to terms with some part of this.

To be continued:

12