Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

As soon as they reached Ambrosia’s townhouse, he ordered Pig to bring a bath up to her room. While they waited he sat on one of the chairs by the fire and cradled her in his lap. He vowed never to let her out of his sight. It was pure dumb luck that he was able to kill Barrington and bring Ambrosia safely home.

Soon Pig brought in the huge bathtub and had it filled with good, hot water. Mike relieved Ambrosia of the blanket that Ben found in Barrington’s estate, and then stripped off his own clothes to join her. She hadn’t spoken to him the whole way home. Instead she was staring distantly off into space, almost as if her soul had left her body.

What she had seen over at that place of horrors, Mike could only guess at. He hugged her to him and kissed her hair, rocking her back and forth in the tub.

“Please, love, snap out of it. Talk to me, tell me what happened.” He pleaded with her.

As if realizing where she was she jolted in a sitting position and looked at him. “I let a woman die, Mike. I was not able to save her.” Tears streamed from her eyes.

“Hush. You didn’t let anyone die. There was nothing you could have done. The one responsible for the death was Barrington and he’s no longer in the land of the living.”

“You see this?” She pointed at the dried blood on her neck. “This is her blood…he put that collar with her blood on me…I could have….”

Mike turned her fully to kneel facing him. He gently wiped away the tears from her cheeks and then kissed her eyes.

“You are not to blame. Never blame yourself for what happened.”

With firm resolve she raised her head. “Help me erase this night from my mind, erase his touch from my breast. Help me erase the feeling of his disgusting dick from within me.”

Without a word he took the washcloth that was left on a nearby chair. He dunked it in the warm water and started to wash the blood of her face and neck. When that was done, he turned her around and urged her to lean back against him. Taking the lavender scented soap from the chair, he lathered the washcloth. With great care, he removed the dried blood from her neck then dunked the cloth to rinse it out and lathered it again. He caressed her breasts with the cloth next, taking great care to cover the whole area, moving on to her stomach and stopping just above her pubic region.

Mike coaxed her to switch places with him so that he could get to her legs. With each one he started with the foot, making sure to clean between each toe and gently massaged her arches. Then he worked his way up to her calves and thighs, stopping just short of the place she needed him most.

He plunged the cloth under the water to get to her opening. First he rubbed her folds gently for a while. She moaned with the sweet pleasure of it. Her head leaned back against the rim of the tub. Each limb was weighted down with relaxation, the tension just oozed out of her under the skilled touch of Mike. Satisfied that he completely cleaned the outside, he wrapped the washcloth around his index finger and gradually eased it into her and smiled at the audible catch to her breath. With infinite care he started to move it in and out of her.

It only took seconds for her body to start writhing in pleasure. Her hands no longer lethargic gripped the edge of the tub in a white knuckled grip. The moans and groans from her started to pick up tempo and she arched her back just before she screamed her final release. She slumped back down in the tub replete and in a dreamy state where no bad memories could reach her.

Her eyes silted open, and a sultry smile lazily spread across her lips. She reached her right hand behind his head and pulled him toward her for a passionate kiss. Her tongue lightly played at the seam of his lips, willing them to open. When they parted slightly, she took full advantaged and plunged her tongue into his awaiting mouth.

She pulled back gradually, tugging in his lip and then kissing the corners of his lips. Ambrosia’s hands roamed his body a little desperately, trying to reassure her that he was real and right in front of her. Then finally she reached the part of him that begged desperately for her touch. Her hand wrapped around the head and then slowly glided all the way down, relearning the feel of him. Mike grew harder in her hand, wet silk on the outside and hard steel on the inside. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw in an effort to keep his control. She reached his balls and gently squeezed them.

Her head went down and licked the top half of his shaft that stuck out of the water, gently biting the head. He brought her up and laid her back against the tub, entering her in one swift thrust. Ambrosia let out a pent up breath and started to meet him thrust for thrust. The speed grew wild and animalistic. The water splashed out side the tub, coating the floors. When they couldn’t take it anymore, she screamed his name and he groaned hers. Her spasms milked his length until the very last drop and then continued on for a little while longer.

He moved beside her in the tub, nudging her over. Mike was able to gain sanity first and stood up from the tub. Stepping out, he reached for the towel on the chair and toweled himself off. Then he picked up the other towel. He reached out a hand to Ambrosia, which she gladly took. Then he wrapped the towel around her. Effortlessly, he lifted her out of the tub and started to dry her off.

A little later on, and a short nap later, Mike woke to wonder where his next job will be. Obviously he wasn’t going to see a bit of that money Barrington was going to pay him and now he had to buy two tickets on a boat back to America. His dream for a ranch would have to wait a bit longer.

“What are you thinking about?” A sleep slurred voice beside him asked.

He turned his head and smiled at the well-loved woman. “Just wondering where my next job will be.”

She gave him a puzzled look. “Whatever do you mean?”

“I won’t be getting paid for this trip. Barrington is dead and he’s the one who hired me. With the money he was going to give me, I would have had more than enough for a ranch with livestock.”

Ambrosia began to chuckle. “You will not have to work any more jobs if you do not want to.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because, my dear, I have more then enough money you will ever need. Enough for three ranches anyway. I will gladly give you the money you need and then put the rest in a trust for our children.”

Mike gave her a flabbergasted look. “I thought all the blackmail money went to all those charities and schools you started.”

“Oh yes it did, but you are forgetting my husband. He was ungodly rich and since he married me and had no sons, his fortune went to me.”

“I guess that only leaves us with one problem then.” Mike sighed in dismay.

“Problem?”

He rolled over on top of her and kissed her soundly. “The simple act we must go through to be married.”

She giggled at him. “A little later. After I take care of your problem.”

12