Fool me Twice!

Story Info
Wife helps husband cuckold rival's two different wives.
19.6k words
4.41
75.5k
100
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,554 Followers

Tom Chalmers was a pretty decent type of guy. Maybe except for the vulgar talk, the cigarette smoking and the too often too much beer. I guess the word was raunchy. Okay, so he wasn't a friend of mine. I could count the number of times we had met socially on one hand. That was mutual invites to random parties or other occasions. He would seek me out for some reason and I'd find some reason to slip away.

His wife Josie, on the other hand, was a real treat. Speaking of slipping away, she had a knack for that. My wife filled me in repeatedly. According to my wife Josie was a real slut. That kind of gossip piqued my interest and one gathering I was checking her out when my wife's snarl interrupted my thoughts.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" The words were spit in my direction. Not very common use of words from her, but effective.

"Uh, I don't know. Just looking around. You've got some pretty weird friends."

That didn't disarm her any.

"You were staring at "HER" weren't you?"

"Well, no! Why do you drag me to those things?"

I still didn't have her convinced of my intentions and trying to put the blame on her wasn't working.. I never thought of my wife as jealous, but this was jealous. She had caught me checking Josie out.

There was good reason to check Josie out. Friendly smile, very pretty, and an ass she had to work out a couple of times per day to keep that roundness with 3 kids. Then your glance turned to a stare at her tits. The woman oozed sex. My wife had her opinion that she oozed more than that. If a guy was going to cheat in his marriage this would be the woman with which to cheat.

"Watch this! She's looking around to find her husband and whoever else might me watching."

Lost in thought I didn't realize my wife was still in my face. I looked up to see Josie slip into the hallway.

"She's good, looking all sweet and innocent. Watch for some guy nervously try to follow her. Wait to see what guy checks out the room and seeing where his wife might be."

Nothing happened. Everyone stayed in place. No one left. No nervous guy.

"Maybe she had to go pee." I suggested.

"Right! Sure!"

"Maybe the guy sneaked out first."

That got me a glare from my wife.

"I'd guess you would know!" She snorted.

Man! My wife hates this woman. I'd been around Josie only a few times. The oozing sex might be a reach. However, the woman comes across as someone any guy would want to fuck. She didn't make any hint of a play for me at any time. My most rememberable moment with her was when Tom made some nasty remark about getting her to the car so she could suck his dick. I remember that my wife smirked and I was a bit taken back. Josie's and my eyes did lock for a second at that moment. I wanted to bust Tom in his filthy mouth for saying it. I would have had to slept on the couch for weeks for coming to Josie's rescue.

"There she's back."

I looked towards the hallway. Josie smiled and spoke to a couple before moving on into the room. No nervous husband appeared minutes later. I was glad because I really had to pee and couldn't go with Josie not in my wife's range of view. I scampered towards where I thought the toilet should be. I began to drain the lizard while looking around while thinking that Josie had been in there just before me. I pictured her lifting her short skirt, dropping her panties and pissing from what I imagined had to be a pretty sweet pussy.

There was a slight sound at the door.

"Occupied!"

My heart skipped when I realized it might be Josie. I quickly dispelled that idea based on what would Josie have a reason to follow me. I finished up and opened the door to my wife in my face.

"You had damn well better have been in there!"

She looked around me to be sure no woman was in there with me.

"God, Honey. You've got to give it a break!"

"Well. You were acting kind of funny."

The door closed and locked. I put my face right to the door, being too stupid not to let it go.

"It's not like we're at a high school reunion."

Then I got the hell out of there. I had that feeling like I was walking in a dark place and something was about to jump me from behind. This could be the beginning of a real horror story.

A couple of years back I went with her to her high school reunion. She asked me to go and I had no idea I'd be the odd man out. Her girlfriends had come as singles. Matter of fact some had married and were again single. I had never heard her mention her old boyfriend Brent Jeffers. Turns out that was all her friends talked about. It must have been quite the romance. One of her friends made the remark that my wife had been the first of the clique to lose her virginity.

I didn't make a point of virginity before we married. We never discussed it. I just knew she wasn't fucking me before we tied the knot. As for stupid me, she was my first. I never thought that my wife might have been a Mormon slut in high school.

Brent Jeffers was there that night. I saw him a couple of times. I saw my wife talk to him for a while. Then I didn't see either of them going well past an hour of the unknown. I started wandering around the hotel. I got intercepted by one of her friends.

"Looking for your wife?" She tried to be coy.

"Just killing some time."

"Well, if you were looking for her Brent lives out of town. He no doubt has a room. Knowing her she's probably got his cock buried in her by now."

She might had well kicked me in the nuts.

"I thought from earlier you two were friends."

I had to learn more about this.

"We were until she fucked by boyfriend. I didn't put out and she would."

"Was this before Brent?"

"During and after.... She had like a half dozen she'd fuck. The girl was a little hottie that couldn't get herself laid often enough."

"Well, if they've got a room I may as well go back to the party."

"Don't in in such a hurry. I've got a room, too."

"What about your husband?"

"He's never been known as a party animal."

What a great opportunity!

"What if I go with you and my wife really isn't with Brent Jeffers?"

"Trust me... She's with Brent Jeffers and she's fucking him. Come with me. I promise you that you won't be sorry."

She was right. I wasn't sorry. I always assumed my wife was a pretty good fuck. Maybe it was the revenge fuck thing, but this little Ellie opened my eyes about what cheating sex could be. I took the occasion for my ace in the hole. I could look at my wife and think back to the evening.

We made it a regular thing when ever Ellie would come home to see her parents. It was some really enjoyable pussy.

That explains my taunting about going to the class reunion. She never admitted any wrong doing and I figured "what the fuck"? At least for that night we were even and she didn't know it.

Meanwhile, my wife comes out of the toilet and ambles towards Josie's husband, crude and rude Tom Chalmers. From across the room he seemed to be making flirty remarks to my wife and she would laugh and push her hand on his chest or finish what she would say by touching his arm.

Not only was she trashing herself in the worst way, but wife Josie Chalmers was taking notice. My eyes went from my wife being stupid to Josie starting to look in my direction. That started being the thing for the moment. I went from being the guy not so noticeable to the guy whose wife was coming on to her husband.

Suddenly I became, like they say on the cop shows, a "Person of Interest". Then it was a smile here, a smile there as we watched my wife be a much of a slut as Josie had ever been.

Apparently my wife's actions were the pay back I was going to get for the high school reunion remark. I smiled to myself and reveled in the fact that she had no idea about me and her old friend Ellie.

Not a word was said about the evening and life looked like it would go on. That is until the weekend was over and I got the phone call.

My method of occupation is that I own a garage door repair business. I hired on as a helper with a guy and saw how easy it was to really fuck people over. Sometimes it's a major repair, but usually it's a cable off the roller or broken spring. The beauty of that was you just add shit on to the parts and labor and most people just know the want the damned door fixed and not be bothered with it again.

When the next phone book came out I took at an ad and told my old boss to shove it up his ass and never looked back. Things went well and I had no problem sticking it to people. Next I hired a guy and paid him well. Things worked out that he liked extra hours and I cut back on my own service calls. The whole thing runs off a cell phone and voicemail when needed. I set my own hours and pick my own jobs.

The woman on the phone was telling me she didn't know the problem, but the door made a "funny" noise. She didn't know if it was the door or the closer. She sounded pretty hot so I knew my helper wasn't getting this repair job.

The woman gave me her address and too many directions. She was really sounding even hotter to me. Something about mechanical job people really gets a pretty woman's motor running and they use the opportunity to see if they have still "got it".

I've had women, some nice women, offer me sex or a blow job to get their garage doors fixed. I'm not going to donate a two or three hundred bill to some cunt just to get some pussy or a blow job.

I was walking towards my truck when I asked the woman her name.

"Josie Chalmers, my husband's name is Tom."

I almost tripped and fell under the truck. Thank you, Jesus.

"Are you there?"

"Yes, just getting in the truck. See you in ten!"

This could be a disaster in a number of ways. What if her husband was there and she was just baiting me? Wait! Did Josie even know who she had called. It might be awkward when I show up at her house.

When I pulled up the garage door was down. I walked to the front door and rang the bell.

"Hi, the garage is through here."

I watched that ass parade in front of me. Once in the garage she spun around and I swear those tits were held up by some sort of miracle because she sure wasn't wearing a bra. We both froze for a moment. I kind of broke the trance and reached to push the garage door button. The door went up smoothly and a return click sent it back down again.

Again, Josie was staring at me.

"I don't know why it doesn't make a noise now."

"What was it before?" I asked.

"Sort of a hum and a click."

"Seems to be fine."

That body was on stage. Her tits jiggled when she talked the nipples poked put like little raspberries under the cloth. My brain was letting me take in the whole vision. Josie Chalmers knew she had me locked in her sights and under her spell.

"Sorry, at least let me make you a cup of coffee for your troubles."

I had a minimum $79 service call at the time. It said so in my ad. That all blew past me as I followed her into the kitchen. She started to make coffee.

"I'm not much of a coffee drinker." I hated to ruin the moment, but hate coffee.

"That's fine. I'd rather not have coffee either. What was I thinking? I've got soda."

"That would be great."

"It's diet soda."

"Even better."

With a body like that what other kind of soda would she have? She bent way over to get a 2-liter off the bottom shelf giving me a glorious view of her ass. I could make out cunt lips and the pinkish tint of her slit through her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties either.

This was the time. The time for payback on my wife for fucking her old boyfriend Brent Jeffers at the reunion. There was no way I wasn't fucking Josie. My wife really hating her would make it even more special.

Josie stood up and turned around, giving a little bounce, putting those boobs in action. She knew she had me by now. The flirty moves were a bonus for her as much as me. I was about to sit at the kitchen table as she pulled two glasses from the cupboard. Again, yet another chance to show off the goodies. She was making me hard and knew it.

"Here, sit over here at the counter with me. It's a little more cozy. We can talk."

We were side by side. Knee to knee actually.

"Nice house." I flaunted my conversation skills."

"Thanks. Let me show you a little bit of it."

We walked through with her motioning from room to room. There were obviously kids by the toys in the bedrooms.

"There's always some clutter when you have kids." She apologized.

"Who doesn't have kids? I have three of my own."

"Yeah, same here. Three kids. The bus brings mine home at 3:30. So, basically I'm free until then."

We both stumbled in the moment. If you are about to fuck a new someone it's best not to load guilt on yourself about your kids before your illicit sex.

The awkwardness was the jump start we needed. Something pulled us together in the hallway. We were about to kiss. Josie surprised me by leading with her tongue. Encouraged by what was most certainly a "go signal" I grabbed her round and firm ass to pull her tight then go a hand on a most magnificent boob.

Suddenly Josie broke free.

"Sorry, I let myself get so fucking hot."

That was it? So, Josie was a fucking cock teaser? My heart sank. Josie noticed the look on my face.

"Come on. My bedroom is back here."

She didn't slow down as she bolted ahead of me, shedding her top and shorts as she entered the bedroom. Not looking back she dove on the bed before landing and turning over to spread those legs and open her pussy to me. Her boobs stood up like rockets taking off. Her snatch was bald and shimmering with moisture. She noticed I was standing at the foot of the bed frozen in place staring at that pussy.

"Oh, sorry. Never seen a shaved one before?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess that's it."

"Well, I feel pretty silly laying here like this with you still with your clothes."

She got a big grin on her face when I started to undress. When I was down to my underwear there wasn't any way of hiding what I've got. With her reputation what would be the guess of how big of a cock she had taken inside her. Her grin was bigger and her eyes wide. She licked her lips when I pushed by underwear to the floor.

She gave a little nervous laugh. Oh, fuck! I'm humiliated.

"That's a relief. After all the work getting you in my bed I was afraid you might have a little one."

"You approve then?"

"Very much approve. Get here in bed with me.

The legs were still spread. She seemed genuinely thrilled with the situation. As I moved between her thighs I had an incredible urge to slurp into that pussy and never come up for air. I looked up to her face. She had a look of confused expectations.

"Uh, sorry. For a second there I was thinking of, you know... " I half apologized as my voice trailed off.

"I know I was thinking the same thing. If you want to I want you to. There's been no one else in me for several days."

I smiled and moved back down to eat some pussy. She smelled really good and the taste of her girl juices was like nectar to the Gods in my opinion. I was thinking of taking my time. Eating smooth pussy was beyond compare. Eating the wife was out after the 3rd kid although every time Ellie and I were together I'd eat her out.

I could have ran the clock out and ate that pussy until 3:30. Josie had a hair trigger. Only a few minutes in Josie ran that pussy hard into my face. I kept gobbling juices.

"You need to come up and fuck me. You're driving me crazy down there."

"It's not going to hurt you to cum on my face a couple of more times."

"Okay! You asked for it. If you drown I'm not doing CPR on you!" She laughed.

That straying wife sure knew her pussy. That was a lot of pussy cum. I loved swallowing every drop and she was still bubbling when I moved up to fuck her. I don't know how many times I made her cum, but I could see the clock on her nightstand. I ate her pussy for over a half hour.

Next to the clock was a glossy 8x10" wedding photo of her and her jerk husband Tom. I wondered he knew he married a cock chaser. Josie caught at what I was looking at.

"Oh, sorry! Let me move that. I usually hide it or at the least put it face down!"

"Oh, no. Let him watch. I don't mind." I teased her.

"Okay. We'll let him watch. Maybe he'll learn something!" She giggled.

To be honest, after I started fucking his wife I forgot he was there. I saw her look up at the photo a few times. I don't think she had ever fucked somebody it front of his picture before. I'd get a couple of cunt thrusts and she'd look away from him smiling on their wedding day with his new bride.

"What a stupid son-of-a-bitch." I thought. "I had just ate his wife's pussy and now I was fucking a very wet, buttery cunt. Why was he such a dick and for God's sake, why would he flirt with my wife when he could be home fucking this?" Stupid, stupid son-of-a-bitch.

The pussy was excellent. Those tits, the trim waist, and my hands under her ass to lift her up to get all she deserved. However many guys had gotten to fuck her were some lucky bastards.

The room was shaking. Or, maybe just the bed. No, it was Josie cumming under me. I had no idea a woman could cum like that! Somehow I held on and held back. Okay, my knowledge base was my wife and Ellie. Ellie is more of screamer and my wife just mostly a grunter and grabber. Josie was fucking unreal.

When I stayed hard and kept fucking her Josie realized something was up.

"You were supposed to cum with me. Cum in me, give me your load of seed. Why did you hold back?"

"First of all, you scared the hell out of me. Secondly, I didn't want this to end."

"We've got a couple of more hours. You're going to fuck me again, aren't you?"

She was humping up against me and squirming on my cock trying to get my balls to fill her with sperm.

"No one has ever been able not to cum in me when I hit my big orgasm. I should be laying here with your seed running from me. Come on. Give it up!" She pouted.

She wiggled and wiggled, sliding my shaft to its deepest. And, there it went. Spleesh, splash, sploosh."

When she felt me she let herself cum pretty hard again.

"Oh, that's more like it." She paused. "Now, I'm going to have your baby."

"What?" I gulped.

"No, just kidding. I love the expression on guy's faces when I say that. They all want the pussy, but not the fatherhood."

"Phew! I'd love to have babies with you."

"Too late!" She wiggled out from under me. "When I had the third kid the doctor said definitely no more, So, I took the snips."

"You mean?" I nodded toward smiling Tom in the wedding photo.

"Hell, not old Romeo. He wouldn't let something happen to the old equipment. I thought it would sure free me up from the fear of pregnancy. At first it was fun. Fucking without fear of being knocked up. Then I got to thinking it would be fun to play a little sexual Russian Roulette if I knew the guns basically weren't loaded."

She grabbed some tissues from the box and gave a big swipe up her slit, then folded them over and swiped again. Gooey, but impressive, for me as well as her. She looked around to put them in the trash. Instead she turned to the wedding photo and laid them right under her husband's nose.

"This what you get when you don't treat you wife right and fuck around with bitches."

She laughed. Maybe a little too much laugh. She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's freshen up those diet sodas"

She walked naked through the house with us both knowing her kids would be home in a couple of hours and her husband after that.

You couldn't see this little bombshell naked, shaved, and rocket tits jiggling and not need to fuck her. It might have been a five minute break before we were chomping at the bit. She lip locked me and nudged me towards the bedroom. There weren't many places we weren't putting hands on each other.

We stopped in the hallway and backed up. She was saying muffled words through the kiss.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,554 Followers