All Comments on 'Blackmail Saga'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
she loved it

too much to recede. Let hubby pimp her, as he seems to have liked it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I especially like how she DID NOT enjoy getting fucked 7 ways from sunday. Unlike the previous asswipe who says she liked it, she clearly states that she didn't orgasm anymore and learned to compartmentalize sex...her john's would have had more fun fucking a blow up doll. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Twicer is Nicer

Read the story and gave it a 4 but I was wrong. The second read left me appraising this hot story to a big fat 5. The yin and yang of her emotions, morals and urges was nicely revealed. May we be reading about another damsel in distress soon? Thanks for the read.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 12 years ago
Good story; terrible spelling; anti-climatic ending

Good story; terrible spelling; anti-climatic ending

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

You're a fantastic writer, and I love these types of stories. I hope we'll see more of this type of work from you in the future.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING !!

It was stunning,,, the pain... orgasm... whoreness,,..cum... anal destruction all just made it better. I wish there was some bondage too.

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 8 years ago
Great story - lots of plot and lots of well described sex.

My first story by this author. I will be reading much more! I like a story that has a good balance of plot and sex, which this one delivered in spades. I'm also glad to see that Ted, the slimeball, got what he deserved in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I love this kind of story, where the person has "a choice" but choses to submit. It just drives me crazy.

bigboatdriverbigboatdriverabout 6 years ago
Well done

You get a 5* for a story well thought out and well executed. The sex was very well described as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justice

Great for once the Good Guys WON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cyn

Wonderful story, except for ending. And ;personally enjoy a slut having to "wear" cum, especially in public.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

A story I loved to hate. Harrowing is the best word I think. A great answer to clearly misogynist tripe that is so prevalent on this site. thanks for the read Joan, keep em comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

husband got played! lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

it was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe