Blackmail With A Friendly Outcome Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather has an affair.
11.2k words
4.28
71.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m sure it didn’t take me long to get home from Leanne’s house. All I know is that I was all jazzed up with excitement. I could not believe that I had just done what I had set out to do with Leanne. She was more than amazing, and I just knew that I had helped her to deal with a lot of anxiety. On the other hand, I had given her other things to deal with, now.

I sat in my living room, thinking about what had happened and wondering how I could keep things going. I certainly wanted to have continued sexual relations with Leanne, but I also was quite aware of how this may affect Heather. As I thought more about the situation, I came to the conclusion that I needed to come clean with Heather, and hopefully involve her in the whole thing. My thoughts began wandering, giving possibilities to threesome with Heather and Leanne.

I mentioned before that Heather and I are fairly open about sex and that we also have shared fantasies. My concern was whether I could get Heather to fantasize and agree to a threesome with Heather. I almost resolved that it may be better to pull another fast one, only this, my wife Heather may be the one who is caught unaware.

I finally stopped thinking so much about it and began wondering where Heather was. I had been home, after seeing Leanne, for several hours now. Looking at my watch, noting the time to be 6:00pm, I knew Heather should have been home at least an hour ago.

My mind began playing tricks on me. I was worrying about Heather not being home. She said she had that lunch meeting, but other than that, she would have had a normal workday. I wouldn’t have worried so much if I were not feeling guilty myself for what I had done with Leanne, earlier. Heather was most likely just running late, and I needed to relax.

As I waited, I found the remote control and began channel surfing. I remembered how Heather was dressed for her meeting and smiled within. I sure had a beautiful wife, and I was lucky to have her. She is the best part of me, and what makes me want to be a good husband. Why am I thinking about all of this? Most likely because I just fucked one of our friends.

I drank a few beers while watching ESPN. The evening wore on, and I fixed myself something to eat. I tried to call Heather on her cell phone, but realized that was not a good plan, when I heard it ring in the other room. She had either forgotten it or left it home on purpose. I called her work number, only to get her voice mail.

Most of the afternoon and evening was spent wondering about Heather, but I was now getting seriously concerned. It was after 10:00pm and I had not heard from her. I didn’t want to get crazy with worry, because she would only take it wrong when she would finally get home. I know, because I have put Heather through the same thing before. I guess I now realized some of the pain I may have caused her, when she has to worry about me. Being a diesel mechanic often took me away from home at odd hours and longer workdays. I was lucky to have a couple of days off right now, but having Heather still gone, and getting late at night, had me worried.

The effects of several cans of beer had me ready to pack it in. I decided to have courage, stop worrying about Heather, and go to bed. I stripped down and crawled into bed. Heather and I generally slept in the nude. We just found it more comfortable and free. Besides, we had not had any children, so we truly had the house to ourselves. The bed was comfortable, and I relaxed, smelling the effects of my wife’s perfume on the sheets. I felt myself drifting off, laying on my back. I had visions from the events of the day, drifting through my head as I fell asleep.

I’m a light sleeper, and so I heard Heather come into the house. I looked at the clock and it was nearly 1:00am. I couldn’t help but wonder, what her excuse would be, for being so late. I resolved in my mind, not to make it a big deal. I love Heather and I couldn’t think of anything that would change that fact. I was just glad to hear her, and to know she was now home. I was still half way sleeping as she came into the bedroom. She didn’t turn on the bedroom light, just the small nightlight near the bathroom.

She never spoke, and I pretended to be asleep, which was nearly true. I watched my sweet Heather while she undressed, as she was not really looking at me. In the dim light, I could see her lovely figure. She had removed her blouse, shoes and skirt. It was only now, that I realized that the stockings she had on earlier, were not pantyhose, but rather stockings and garter. She usually only wore the stockings and garter for special occasions, all of which would involve me. She removed her bra, freeing her tits. She massaged them gently and briefly. She reached and released the stockings from the garter and slipped all of it off. She now stood naked, only a few feet from me. After a brief pause, and looking my way, she slowly, and quietly, got into bed.

I had the strangest feeling that she may have had quite a day herself. I thought about how she was dressed, and how late she had come home. Heather had slowly slid up next to me. I still acted to be asleep, and I could feel Heather place her arm across my chest. She snuggled her head onto my shoulder, her hair touching my face. I felt very close to her, and yet I could sense that something was different. She did not try to wake me, but held me close. As I drew in each breath, I could smell her perfume, and I began to get aroused. The next sense that I realized was that I could detect the odor of Heather’s pussy, and I remember that intoxicating smell. I always notice it during heated sex with her.

I think, at that moment, I came to the conclusion that Heather had been with someone sexually. It all added up. The skirt, stockings, garter, high heels, lunch meeting, and then getting home at 1:00am, were all points of interest. The strange thing is that I was more curious and excited than anything else. Knowing what I had done with Leanne, made me feel guilty. If Heather had cheated on me, what could I say? I would be wrong to be angry. Yet, there was a part of me that was jealous. I silently wondered, as we lie there together.

Heather was still very close to me, and she began to softly stroke her fingers around on my stomach and chest. I knew she was wide-awake and her mind was fully engaged. As she caressed my skin, I thought I felt her jerk, or twitch. I then felt it again, and I realized that Heather was quietly crying, although trying to hide it. Now was not the time to lie still and pretend to sleep. I believed she needed me to care and understand something. I gently moved so that I could get my arm around her, and I drew her in even closer. As I did so, she knew I was awake and began sobbing more. I hugged her, but did not say anything. She cocked her head upward and softly said, “I’m so sorry”, and sobbed openly. I looked over toward Heather and kissed her forehead. I caressed her shoulder and said, “it’ll be ok”. “We’ll be ok”. She knew that I knew something, and couldn’t control her crying anymore. She tried to start telling me that she had done something bad. I just held her, and told her to calm down. “I know you have been through something, and when you’re ready, you can tell me”. “I love you with all my heart, and I know you love me too”, I said. What ever you’ve done, we’ll be ok. She buried her face into my shoulder and held me tight.

We stayed like that for nearly half an hour, just caressing each other, not saying any more. I was getting very aroused and I had an erection that was only getting bigger. I moved my caressing fingers all around her shoulder and I turned on my side facing her. With my other hand, I began caressing Heather’s tits and squeezing them softly. Her nipples were rock-hard, and she was moaning in unison with my hand actions.

Our lips met in a deep passionate kiss. I could faintly taste semen, and I slowly pulled my head back for a moment. Though the room was dim, I could see worry in Heather’s eyes. She froze, not making a move, and I felt that she was scared of what I had noticed. I had conflicted feelings about it, but I love Heather enough to do the right thing. I felt her tits more and began caressing her side and back, as I kissed her again. I felt her relax and moan into my mouth.

I moved my hand lower, gradually reaching her cunt. For a moment, she held her legs together, saying, ”You don’t have to do this”. Again, there was worry in her eyes and voice as I nudged her legs open. I did not speak. I merely began to slide my fingers around her clit and up and down her slit. She was very wet, with her own juices, but someone else’s, as well. I easily slipped two fingers inside Heather’s cunt. I know what semen feels like, and I was quite aware now, for sure, that someone had fucked my wife, Heather. I was not mad. I was, however, very turned on. I pulled my fingers out of heather’s pussy, and I brought them up near my nose. She still had that worried look on her face, as I smelled my fingers. I couldn’t resist the strange temptation to taste a sample of another man’s sperm. I stuck out my tongue and licked just a bit of one finger, never taking my eyes away from Heather’s eyes. Even still, I had not said a word, while Heather was obviously concerned. I slowly moved my hand over to Heather’s lips, touching them with my slick, semen soaked, fingers. At first, she did not react, but I pushed on her lips gently. Heather realized that I meant for her to open her mouth, to take my fingers in. She hesitantly opened her mouth as I slipped the two sticky fingers inside. I felt her tongue licking and cleaning my fingers, as our eyes were still locked on to each other.

After a moment or two of this, I removed my fingers from her mouth. I could feel her trembling next to me, and I felt for her. I knew she was bearing a burden of guilt. My problem was my own guilt about Leanne, but I decided that now was not the time to bring that up. I continued to softly stroke Heather’s skin and created goose bumps, as I looked at her.

“Do I know him”, I asked. “No”, was her simple reply. Neither one of us spoke again for some time, as we just held and caressed each other. I could not believe how horny I was. The whole thing had given me a tremendous hard-on. On one hand, I wanted to know what happened. On the other hand, I just wanted Heather to relax and know I loved her. I knew she would tell me if I asked, but I decided to let it go for now. I continued my caressing, and she seemed to relax.

Heather moved her hand down my chest and stomach. She reached her goal, my throbbing cock. I’ve been married to her for several years now, but I still find pure pleasure at the touch of her hand. She lightly grasped my cock and began stroking me. On any occasion, I am at least 8 inches, when hard, Heather has a petite build and it is very sexy to see her hold my cock. Her hand seems small when she is holding my shaft and it turns us both on.

Heather was the first to speak, saying, “I want to please you, right now”. “I will to tell you, tomorrow, all about what happened, and I hope you will understand”, she said. She kept stroking my cock and slid down lower, kissing my chest and nipples along the way. Still stroking my cock, Heather nibbled gently on my nipples, and finished kissing her way down toward my hard shaft. I felt a few drops of pre-cum fall onto my stomach. Heather took my cock into her mouth, loving my hardness in her mouth. She was getting a lot of spit and saliva on my dick and I knew what that meant. Usually when Heather gets a lot of drool on my cock, she is preparing to take me all the way into her throat. Heather does this once in a while and it really elevates our passion.

I felt her throat muscles relax and Heather pushed her head further down onto my cock. The back of her throat gave way, and I was all the way inside her. Her lips and nose nudged closely to my pubic hair. Heather pulled off to get a breath and took me again, clear into her throat. She did this several times along with normal sucking and bobbing up and down. Because of the four beers I had earlier, I was relaxed enough that I was not even near ready to cum.

Heather literally used her mouth to make love to me. This went on for at least twenty minutes, when she finally pulled up off of my cock. I had been stroking her back the whole time, but she was now ready to fuck me. I began to move, but Heather held me down and told me to stay on my back. “I want you to totally relax and enjoy this”, she said.

Heather climbed up and straddled me. She kept eye contact with me as she held my cock straight up with one hand, and lowered herself onto me, in a squat position. She settled her weight down all the way, and paused. Her cunt felt very slick and the addition of another man’s semen caused slurping noises as she began to ride me up and down. I could feel fluids running out of Heather and down my shaft, settling on my groin and pubic hair. There was a lot of semen and I began to wonder if it all came from one man or not. My muscles tensed and I was feeling the first stirrings of an orgasm building. Heather continued moving up and down my cock while my cock continually pushed more semen out of Heather and down my shaft.

I held her steady with a hand on each side, above her hips. Her skin was so smooth and soft; I reached up to caress and squeeze her tits. Heather was panting and moaning with every bounce. I knew she was about to reach a climax. While still bouncing up and down my cock, Heather kept saying, “FFFUUUCCKK MMEEE”! She was really getting into fucking my hard dick and telling me she loved me so much. I replied in kind, that I too loved her. Her slim, shapely body was a sight to watch as she fucked me for all she was worth. I was not going to last much longer, as I felt my orgasm getting very close.

Heather was now moaning loudly and screaming occasionally, as well. “FFFUUCCCKKK MEE, I’M COMMMINNNG”, she yelled. Her cunt muscles were flexing and I knew we would hit our orgasms very close together. My cock was solid and my balls ached with my pending orgasm. “OH GOD, OH MY GOD, I’M COMMMMING”, she said. I was not to last any longer. My cock began to spasm, and I felt a huge tension building in my lower gut. My cum shot up into Heather’s cunt, in massive jets, spurt after spurt. I came hard and for a long time. It was one of the best orgasms I have had in a while. Heather was still moaning and thrashing around. Her orgasm was so strong she had to stop. She slumped down onto my chest, breathing hard and fast. My cock was still hard and lodged deep inside Heather’s cunt. I could feel a lot of bodily fluids that had come out of her and gathered between us.

Our lips touched, and we moved into a deep sensual kiss. I held my dear wife tightly, knowing I loved her with everything I had, and I knew she loved me too. As we relaxed, I knew everything would work out ok. I even had a feeling that we would be ok about Leanne, as well. I would need to tell Heather about it soon.

After a brief rest, Heather pulled herself up enough for my cock to spring free from her pussy. I was still hard, and Heather noticed it. She once again went down on me, kissing, and licking my cock. I lay there resting while my beautiful wife sucked my cock clean. She licked up all of the cum that she could find, and continued stroking my cock. She moved her way back up and cuddled near to me with her head on my shoulder. We stayed like that, as Heather lightly stroked my cock. Just before I fell asleep, I had noted the time to be 3:00am.

As morning came, I was awake before Heather. She looked so peaceful; I decided not to wake her. I got out of bed to head for the shower. On the way, I just happened to catch sight of the pile of clothes that Heather had removed. Curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to look a bit closer. I picked up her blouse, and then her skirt. As I looked, I could see dried cum in a couple of places on both the blouse and the skirt. Glancing down at the stockings and garter, I could see even more dried cum, mostly on the upper ends of the stocking and on the garter.

Heather must have had one hell of an experience. I was really turned on, but at the same time, very jealous. I wondered who had enjoyed my wife so much.

I was horny again, but told myself to hold that thought. I went and took my shower. When I got done, Heather was up out of bed. She greeted me with a tight hug, saying she loved me and appreciated my patience and understanding. As she hugged me, she told me she would tell me what happened after her shower.

I kissed her, smiled at her, and hugged her once again, noticing that all of her clothes were now out of sight. I’m sure she wanted to spare me any more pain and had put them in the dirty clothes hamper. “I didn’t know if I should have woke you up”, I said. “Do you need to go to work today”, I asked. She told me that she did not need to go to work until Monday, since her committee had accomplished their goal yesterday. I was almost to make a comment on other things that were accomplished, but I took the high road. I just grinned, and Heather knew what I was thinking.

After breakfast, we were both just sitting in the living room, talking, but not really “Talking”, if you know what I mean. I had given a lot of thought to the thing I had going with Leanne. Knowing that Heather had cheated on me, would make it easy to confess about Leanne, and most likely get away with it. Kind of like getting the score even. I still decided against it, though. I was not afraid to tell her, but I did not want it to hurt the friendship that was between the two women. I therefor chose not to say anything yet. I resolved to make it come out later, in a different way. Maybe I could get Heather and Leanne to get together, sexually, and then their friendship would be stronger.

I was not sure this would work. It would be a gamble, but I may be able to pull it off if I use Leanne to help.

While Heather and I have talked about fantasies, Leanne would make it more personal. We often talked about another woman in a threesome, as a fantasy, but it was always somewhat distant and non-realistic. I just was not sure about the reality of it. One of Heather’s fantasies had been to get involved with another woman, but when that interested me, she quickly dismissed it, saying she was not all that serious. I tried to tell her that a fantasy is just a fantasy, and that it would not hurt to dream about the possibilities. I think she was turned on by the thought of having sex with another woman, but she maintained she would not do it.

I passed it off. I mean, at that time, they were just fantasies. It was not until the events of the last few days that I really started to believe it could happen.

My daydreaming was stopped as Heather placed a hand on my arm, asking if I was ok? “Ya, I’m ok”, I said. “I was just thinking about things”, I went on. “What were you thinking about”, Heather asked me? I turned toward her, on the couch. “Are you ready to tell me what happened to you yesterday”, I asked?

Heather looked a bit scared, but said she was ready to tell me. Her voice was shaky, as she began. “There is no need to try to hide this, and I worry that you will become angry, but I love you with all my heart, and I want to get it all out”. I said, “that will be fine, I won’t stop you”, I said. “All I ask is that you share honestly with me, and I need you to trust that I love you too, and no matter what you tell me, I’m willing to help work it out”.

“First off, I want you to know that sex between us is excellent”, she said. “I worry that you will feel otherwise when you hear this”, she said. Heather went on to tell me how she had been extra horny for the last few months, but did not know why. She acknowledged that we have sex at least three times a week, and it is always good.