Blackmail With A Friendly Outcome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather told me about the work committee that she and four other people had been assigned to. One of the biggest advertising accounts that they had at their company was considering changing to a different firm. The contract was up, and the committee was challenged by the sales Vice President to come up with a way to renew the contract with the customer. “We were all pretty convinced that we could loose our jobs if we did not land the account again”, she told me.

I spoke out of turn and said, “oh, you must have had to have sex with the client, right”? “No, that is not what happened, let me finish”, she said. I smiled and told her to continue.

“We did land the account”, she told me. “We had it tied up and signed just shortly after our lunch meeting”. “Our client representative was totally happy with our agreement, so he signed the paperwork and left. “All five of us on the committee were so happy, we decided to celebrate”. Heather told me that the committee was herself, a co-worker named Janet, and three guys, Steve, Dean, and Brad. We all had a few drinks and before long, we were all pretty loose, and keyed up. “Janet and Dean left the group to go home”. “Steve, Brad”, and myself were the only ones left.

“I want to tell you, Scott, that I have never done anything like this before”. “What ended up happening was a first and last time.” “I promise”, she said. “Like I said, I have been real turned on and horny lately”. I should not have dressed so sexy for the meeting, but I did”. “My honest intentions were to just look attractive for the client, hoping it may make a difference”.

“What I did not plan on was to get loosened up from the drinking, and still be horny”. “Neither of the guys made advances toward me until we left the bar”. “Brad had driven us from work, to the meeting”. “On the way back to get my car, Steve put his hand on my thigh”. “I know I should have stopped it there, but I didn’t”. “I just looked at him as he moved his hand up my thigh, caressing my leg”. “He continued until he reached my panties”.

Heather went on telling me about the rest of the encounter. Steve told Brad that Heather was wearing a garter belt and stockings. Brad said, “NO SHIT! I’ve got to see that”. Steve had moved Heather’s panties aside and began working her clit and lips with his fingers. Heather had gotten so turned on that she reacted in kind. Heather reached for Steve’s hard cock, and began to caress him through his thin suit pants. Brad could hardly drive, as he was trying to steal glances of the action. At that moment, Brad turned an unexpected corner. Steve asked where he was headed? “I’m headed to a hotel, are you in for half the cost”, he asked Steve? “Damn right”, was Steve’s reply. Heather just leaned back, eyes closed, as Steve worked her cunt, under her skirt.

Heather’s heart was telling her this was wrong, but her body was being racked with pleasure. Her desires and sexual needs won the conflict.

Brad pulled the car into a parking lot of an inexpensive hotel. While he went inside to check in, Steve was still working his fingers in and out of Heather’s cunt. Heather was stroking the outline of Steve’s cock through his pants. They waited to get into the room before anything went further. Brad had the key and waved at Heather and Steve as they all headed for the room. Once inside the room, it quickly became a lustful atmosphere.

Heather had dropped to her knees in front of Steve, freeing his engorged cock from his suit pants. She wasted no time in taking his rigid member into her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum and it heightened her need to be pleased. Steve’s cock was not all that big. In fact, it was considerably smaller than her husband’s cock. He was very hard and groaned as Heather worked her magic on him.

Brad had removed his clothes by now, and he was standing next to Steve. He fondled Heather’s tits through her blouse, making her nipples erect. Heather switched over to Suck Brad’s cock, which was a real treat. Her eyes widened as she took him inside her mouth. Brad had a larger dick that Steve. It was actually longer than her husband’s cock. She worked on his nine inches of shaft with her mouth, pausing occasionally to lick all around the head. She cupped his large nut sack with her other hand, as she continued going up and down Brad’s cock.

By now, Steve was naked, and the two guys helped Heather to her feet. Standing before Heather were two good-looking men, both in their late twenties, and both in very good shape. Heather could not believe how hot she was and knew she needed to be fucked right then. Hands were all over her as her blouse was removed and then her bra. As her breasts were released into the open, Steve wasted not time in squeezing them gently. Brad had unzipped Heather’s skirt and it dropped to the floor. Heather was trying to help by removing her panties. That was the extent of the undressing game. Both guys agreed that Heather was stunningly beautiful standing there, wearing only her garter, stockings and high heels.

Heather never let go of Brad’s large cock as they moved to the bed. They had her lie down on her back, across the bed, with her head hanging slightly off the edge. Brad stood just over her head and allowed Heather to resume her oral talents. Steve moved up between Heather’s legs and knew he had to taste her sexy cunt. He was totally transfixed as he moved his face to within an inch of Heather’s pussy. Steve made the comment that his own wife refused to shave her cunt, and that the sight of Heather’s clean-shaven pussy was a real treat. Steve moved his mouth and lips to position and began a sensual oral stimulation. Heather was moaning at the same time her mouth was filled with Brad’s cock. With Heather in this position, her neck straightened out, Brad gently pushed his cock deeper into Heather’s mouth and throat.

She tried to work her neck and throat muscles for his continued entry. This was one nice cock that Heather really wanted to deep throat. She had a hard time concentrating on the task as Steve was eating her out. Her clit was on fire and she began to cum. She could not scream or make any other verbal gestures other than moaning and groaning. Brad withdrew his cock momentarily and then reinserted it into Heather’s throat. As his cock pressed into her throat, Brad could look down and see her neck swell from the intrusion. Her orgasm was the strongest she had had in a long time, and her body quivered with delight. She felt almost numb as her orgasm wound down.

Brad was nearly to cum as Heather still worked her tongue around his cock. When he was into her throat, she could not move her tongue at all. Brad pushed one last time, making his cock disappear until Heather’s nose was right under his nuts. Brad began to cum with several waves of semen. Jet after jet of his warm cum entered Heather’s throat. He had gotten so wrapped up in his massive orgasm that he forgot about Heather. She was choking and trying to breathe. When Brad finally withdrew his sticky cock, Heather was able to gasp and take in some air. She continued to choke somewhat as she finished swallowing and clearing her throat.

Steve finished eating Heather and had moved up into a position to fuck her. Heather was still trying to get over her orgasm and catching her breath when Steve plowed his dick into her cunt. She had never experienced anything so amazing in her life, as having two men at once. She knew this was wrong, and she would never do it again, but still had the sexual desire to continue. As Steve fucked in and out of her cunt, Heather began to climax again. Brad had been resting, just massaging Heather’s tits, while Steve fucked her. Steve could hold out no longer and began to tense up. When he was ready to cum, Heather was screaming, FFFUUUUCKK MEEEE!. She had been fucked hard and was experiencing a series of orgasms, as Steve pulled his cock out of her cunt. Steve’s orgasm was there, and he shot several long streams of cum all over Heather. There was cum on her stomach, breasts, garter and stockings. Steve’s orgasm has subsided as he lay down next to Heather.

Brad had not fucked Heather yet and moved quickly to do so. He had Heather get on her hands and knees to fuck her from behind. Her cunt was dripping Steve’s sperm and her pussy muscles flexed openly. This was a turn-on for Brad to see as he pushed his nine-inch cock into Heather, from behind. He held Heather’s hips as he worked a steady pace in and out of her cunt. As he fucked her doggy style, Heather had taken Steve’s limp, wet cock, into her mouth. She could taste her own juices as well as his cum.

The continued fucking she was getting from Brad had her very near another orgasm. As it turned out, they both came together. She could hardly stand the sensations and sensitivity that her clit was feeling. She wanted him to keep going, while at the same time wanting him to stop. She had Steve’s hard cock nearing his orgasm and she could feel him begin to twitch. Brad began to shoot shot after shot of hot cum into Heather’s cunt, and this triggered her own orgasm. She came so hard that she could not keep sucking on Steve’s dick. Just as she pulled up off of Steve’s cock, he released a load of cum all over her lips, mouth and face. They all collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard. Cum was running everywhere, as she felt it on her face, legs, and stomach. She wiped most of Steve’s cum from her face and licked her fingers.

The three of them rested for a while and talked about what they had just done. Heather was feeling very guilty and while she really enjoyed the one-time affair, she made the two guys know it could never happen again. Steve fully agreed, saying he would be in deep shit if his wife ever found out. Brad reluctantly agreed that it would not happen again, but he did not sound convincing. He told Heather, “If you ever want more, please let me know”. She had told him it would never be possible. She loved her husband, Scott and could not imagine how this went so far.

They cleaned up as best possible, and got dressed and left. After they dropped Heather off at her car, they each left the parking lot from where they work.

This had been quite a story that Heather had told me. On one hand, I was very jealous of the two guys that shared an evening with my wife. On the other hand, I was so turned on by all of this, that my mind was going a mile a minute. It so turned me on, that I really wanted to be involved in a threesome. I would need to consider this situation. I wondered if Heather would be willing to fuck our friend Greg. That may be a good thing, since I had fucked Leanne. I contemplated on a situation where three of us or even all four of us might get it on. All of these thoughts, had me so horny, I was going nuts.

Heather saw how I was preoccupied and asked if I was ok, and if I still loved her, after hearing what she had done. I turned and looked her in the eyes. She showed fear and her eyes were moist, after recounting her affair to me. I put my hands on her cheeks; gently stroking her ears, and pulled her close. We hugged for a long time. I finally spoke, saying, “I want you to know that what you have told me bothers me a little, but not nearly as much as I feel jealous”. I proceeded to tell her how turned on it made me to hear about her fling with the two co-workers. She looked at me. “So you still love me”, she asked. I held her tight and told her that I loved her very much. “I can understand what happened to you and I can see how it would get to the level it did”, I said. “I just don’t know if I can get over it though, because it turns me on so much to think about it”. “I’m not sure I understand”, she said. I told her that what has happened will make changes in our life and in our lifestyle, whether we think so or not. I told Heather that when I said, I may not get over it, that I meant that I may want it to happen again. She looked at me in disbelief, almost relieved, but yet not sure what she heard.

I decided to press her a bit and to see if she may be into getting together with Greg and Leanne or what. “Heather, I want to ask you a question, and I really, sincerely want the truth”. “Did you enjoy your encounter with the other men, yesterday”? Looking into my eyes, she simply nodded her head. “Heather, we have talked about fantasies in the past, and so I want to know something”. “What is it”, she asked? “For a moment, forget the guilt, and everything wrong about what happened”. “Would you be open to doing something similar, again”? Before she could answer, I told her that if she wanted to, maybe we could work out a threesome with you, and I, and Greg. She seemed more relaxed, now that she realized that I was more turned on and curious than angry. In fact, it was becoming clear to Heather that I was not mad at all.

She seemed interested in the idea, but concerned if we could do it. She wondered if Greg would be willing to take part. She thought that even if Greg did want to do it, Leanne would never allow it and there would be hell to pay if she ever found out. I said, “First, Greg would love to fuck you”. She had a gleam in her eyes and showed a hint of anticipation as she asked how I know he would. I told her to remember that Greg and I have worked together for several years, and that I know what Greg wants. She was showing a slight smile and I noticed goose bumps forming on her arms. I continued, “Secondly, I have a feeling that Leanne will not be a problem, as long as we play our cards right”. My sweet Heather was getting excited. I could tell by the sparkle in her eyes, that she was as interested in this as I was.

I gave her a kiss and hugged her tightly, again. “If you are willing, I will get with Greg when he gets back in town, and run it by him”. “I really believe that we can all enhance our sex life, if we approach this carefully”, I said. She gave me a squeeze, letting me know it was ok to check into it. We did not speak for some time, just hugging and caressing each other’s back.

After a brief period of time, I backed away from Heather enough to reach for her t-shit. She stood before me, as I began to undress her. She took the hint and began to undo her pants. I began getting myself undressed. Neither of us spoke yet, as we finished getting undressed. When we were both naked, Heather slowly lowered down to lie on the living room floor. Our eyes never parted from each other as I moved into position between her legs. We still did not speak, and by the position I took between Heather’s legs, she knew I just wanted to fuck. She spread her legs wide, and pulled her knees up toward her breasts. I held my cock at the entrance of Heather’s cunt, and rubbed it up and down her slit. I wanted to be sure she was ready, and I was pleased to find her very moist. I leaned forward, pushing my cock a few inches inside Heather’s cunt. She let out a sensual moan, as I withdrew. I pushed in again, this time impaling her all the way.

I held that position, pinning her to the floor with my cock. Heather looked up at me, saying, “thanks for being my husband and friend”. “I love you with all my heart”. I smiled and began stroking my cock smoothly in and out of Heather’s willing cunt. We were both very turned on from the events of the last few days. It felt so good to make love to my wife. Her cunt muscles were snug and I could feel her milking action as she worked her muscles. I enjoyed the very erotic view, looking upon Heather, as I glided my slick cock in pace with her moans. I was building to a good climax and I wished it would not happen so fast.

Heather whimpered and moaned with every thrust I gave. She reached down with her right hand, rubbing her clit as I pounded my meat in and out of her moist canal. I continued my steady attack as she wrapped her legs around my back. She was practically screaming now, matching the weight of my body’s thrusts. I was near the end and everything inside me tensed up. I hung on a bit longer as Heather enjoyed her orgasm. “OH MY GODDDD, IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOOD”, she yelled. “FUUUCKK MMEEEE, PPLEASE FUUUCK ME”. “AAAGGHHHH, FFUUUCK FFUUUUCK, I’M COMING”. I continued my pumping action with deep strokes in and out, in and out. Heather continued to groan and squirm all over the place. She nearly passed out as I pumped even faster to bring on my orgasm.

Heather’s orgasm wore down enough so she stopped scratching my back. She could sense that I was about to come, as I was tensing up and groaning. Just as I was about to shoot my load, Heather asked me to pull out. “I want you’re cum all over my body”, she said. Hearing her say that was enough for me to unload. I jacked several streams of white, thick cum, all over her. She had cum on her tits and stomach and even up on her face. The last of my load fell on her, just above her moist gaping cunt. She was running her hands through it and licking her fingers. I moved down beside her and we embraced, sharing the moment to relax.

We made passionate love for the rest of the afternoon, knowing our lives were going to be different.

Later that afternoon, when we were back in out usual routine, I decided to put my next plan into action. I did not want to waste any time, if I could further things along.

Heather was outside, talking to the neighbor, so I hurried to the phone. I decided to call Leanne.

Leanne answered the phone on the second ring, greeting me warmly. She had seen our number on the caller ID. I asked her how she had been doing since we last saw each other. She told me that she missed me but had mixed emotions. I asked her to explain. “I really enjoyed our fling and want it to continue, but I am afraid that Greg will find out”, She said.

I told her to just be calm and take everything normally. “I’m just so worried that Greg will find out my past and also that you and I have been together, and then it will all be over”. “Don’t worry about it”, I told her. “I will help with Greg, and you need to trust me that he will be ok”. She accepted that, for now. Actually, if she really thought about it, she had no choice. If I wanted to be an ass, I would have no problem blackmailing her. I didn’t threaten her right now, as I did not see the need to.

“There is actually another reason I called you”, I said. “What is it”, she asked me? “When does Greg get home from his service call”, I asked? “He won’t get home until the day after tomorrow”. “Why do you ask”? “I want you to seduce Heather, and make love to her”, I said quite matter-of-factly. “What, are you serious”? “She’ll never go for that”. “Plus, what makes you think I’ll go for it”, she huffed?

“Its easy”, I said. “You’ll go for it because I’m telling you to”. “Don’t forget about the videotape”. “YOU BASTARD”, she hissed. “HEY, THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO THE GUY WHO PLEASURED YOU THE OTHER DAY”, I yelled back. “I’m sorry”, she replied. “I just don’t think you need to blackmail me”. “I thought we had an understanding and that you would help keep my secret safe”, she pined. I could detect from Leanne’s voice that she was near tears, and I had not meant to be so harsh. “Listen, Leanne, your secret is safe with me, if you help me with this”, I said. “Why”? “Why do you see a need for Heather and I to get together”?

“Have you ever had a fantasy of getting with another woman”? “Well, I’ve had those thoughts before, but never as a fantasy”. “I guess I have never really thought about it”, she said. “Well, Heather has had that fantasy, in the past, and I think it would not be hard for you to pull off”. “All you really need to do is want to, and it will most likely happen”. “If I go along with it, where will you be”? “Will you be there if I need help, in case Heather gets mad”? “If my wife gets mad, just apologize and back off”. “You to gals have been friends for several years, so you know she is not going to hate you”. “Besides, I think you will be pleasantly surprised”, I said. “By the way, I won’t be there”. “I don’t want Heather to be inhibited, in any way”. “Ok, I’ll do it”, she said.