Blackmail With A Friendly Outcome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ok, Leanne, here’s the plan”. “It is now 4:30pm”. “In a few minutes, I am going to tell Heather to call you, and invite you over for the evening, since Greg is still out of town”. “When she does, I want you to accept her invitation, and tell her you’ll love to come over”. “Tell her you have been quite lonely and a bit down, with Greg gone, and you look forward to coming”. “I want you to wear something casual, but yet provocative and revealing”. “Do you understand everything, so far”, I asked. “Yes, I got it”, she said. “I hope you’re right, that she won’t hate me for this”, she said in a soft voice. “Trust me”. “Just trust me”. “I’m working on a plan that will ultimately spice up all of our lives”. “You will thank me in a few days for this”, I said.

I hung up from talking to Leanne just as Heather was coming back into the house. There was a pause and then Heather asked what I wanted for dinner? If she only knew, she would get moist, I thought.

“Hey, I have an idea”. “Greg has been out of town, and Leanne might be going nuts, like usual”. “Why don’t you invite her over for the evening, for dinner and TV”. “Ya, ok, that sounds fun”. “I’ll bet she could use the company, and it will take her mind off of Greg for a bit”.

Heather went to the phone and made the call. I could hear from my end that Leanne must have accepted. When Heather got off the phone, she said that Leanne had eagerly accepted, and would come over in about a half an hour. “Sounds good”, I said. “She sounded depressed”, said Heather. “Oh, what’s up”? “I don’t know”. “She just seemed to light up more when I invited her over, and she said she was feeling a bit low, and the visit would cheer her up”. “I think she misses Greg”, Heather added.

“Well listen, Hun, after dinner, why don’t you two gals watch TV or talk, and I’ll hang out in the back room or something”. “Maybe what Leanne needs, is to be with you and talk women stuff, ya know”? “I hate to exclude you, though”, said Heather. “AH, don’t worry about it, I know I’ll have something to do”.

Heather had ordered a pizza, and it was delivered about the same time that Leanne showed up. The timing on that was perfect. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I caught a look at Leanne. She did exactly like I wanted her to do, and I was sure it would have an effect on Heather.

Leanne wore a plain white halter-top, and a very short denim skirt. That skirt was at least ten inches above the knees. Her legs were bare, and well toned, and I could not take my eyes off her. I had to be careful so Heather would not get the wrong idea. Leanne wore sandals and her toenails were polished in a light pink color, to match her fingers. She wore no bra, and her nipples were piercing through the thin material of her top. It was just thin enough to see the contrast color of her nipples on her tits. I needed to quit staring or I would soon be sporting a huge hard-on.

Heather greeted Leanne, at the door with a hug, patting her on the back. Leanne held Heather a little longer than Heather had expected, as she thanked Heather for inviting her over. “We’re glad you came over”, Heather said. “Your hair looks great cut that short”. “I just love it”, Heather said, as she ran her fingers through it. They went on for just a few minutes with the usual talk, and then headed for the kitchen. We sat and enjoyed pizza, chatting casually. While we ate, I was not the only one looking at Leanne. I noticed several times, when Heather was stealing glances of Leanne’s tits.

We finished dinner and small talk and got up to go to the living room. I got all three of us a beer and made sure the two hot women were drinking it before I excused myself. “Ladies, if you don’t mind, I am going to take care of some things I need to do”. “You two can get along just fine without me for a while, can’t you”? “Ya, ya, go do what ever you need to, we’ll be fine”, Heather said.

Glancing back as I left, I saw they were already sitting on the couch and talking. I went just around the corner and stopped. I wanted them to think they had some privacy, but I sure as hell was not going to miss anything. Mostly, I was bored for the first thirty minutes, but then I could tell that Leanne was making her move.

The kitchen is in the opposite direction from where I was at, and so I remained out of sight as Heather left to get a few more bottles of beer. When Heather was gone, I saw Leanne rub her tits briefly and pinch her nipples. It had the effect that she wanted, and I could see that her nipples hardened and increased in size. Heather came back with the drinks and sat next to Leanne, again. As she handed the beer to Leanne, they both shifted position, sitting more to an angle facing each other.

From my point of view, I could see right up Leanne’s skirt, and I know Heather could see too. Leanne was wearing white panties, and I was getting horny just watching. I noticed that Heather kept looking at Leanne’s tits, and Leanne picked up on it. “I’m sorry, I’m offending you, aren’t I”, Leanne said. “What do you mean”, asked Heather. “I saw you looking at my breasts, and I realized my nipples are accented”. “Maybe I should have worn a bra, and I’m sorry if I am dressed to lightly”. “Nonsense”, Heather stated. “You’re just fine”. “I did not mean to stare at you and I apologize if I have made you uncomfortable”. “I just could not help looking at you, and you’re body”. “Oh, thanks, but you aren’t making me uncomfortable”. “Besides, I can’t stop looking at you either”, Leanne said.

“I’ve always thought you’re body is excellent, Heather, and I guess, after a few beers, I don’t mind telling you that”. “Oh, that’s sweet of you to say”, Heather returned.

As all of this was going on, I had been lusting after both of them. I noticed that Leanne shifted her legs again. She now sat nearly sideways on the couch. Heather looked down and her eyes glued to the sight of Leanne’s panty clad pussy. When she looked back up, Leanne’s eyes were focused on Heather’s eyes, and Heather knew she had been caught looking up Leanne’s short skirt. Even where I was at, I could see Heather blush with the fact she was caught sneaking a peak. Seeing this, Leanne placed a hand on Heather’s thigh and said, “hey, its ok”. “I like to catch peak now and then too”. “Huh”, Heather sighed? “I’m sorry”. “I did it again, didn’t I”? “You must think I’m weird”, Heather stated. “NO, not at all”. “Do you think I look sexy”, Leanne asked? “Uh . . I . uh, I guess so”. “I mean, yes you do”.

I could see that Heather was a bit nervous and her voice quivered as she tried to maintain composure. Leanne was doing an excellent job of seducing my wife. If I were a side-judge right now, she’d get an 8, as in my solid 8 inches.

Leanne had not removed her hand from Heather’s thigh. She pressed her last question, some more. “So, you think I look sexy, huh”? “I think you look sexy, too”. “In fact, I have a confession”, Leanne admitted. “You, do”? “Wha . whaaat is your confession”, Heather asked in a nervous voice? “I’ll tell you if you promise not to be angry with me or to hate me”. “Oh, I could never hate you”. “You should know that, Leanne”.

“I have wanted to tell you something, but have been afraid to, for fear you would not understand”. Now it was Leanne who sounded nervous. If she was acting, she was doing a great job of it. Heather moved closer to Leanne, giving her comfort and to let her know she cared. She casually placed her left hand on Leanne’s thigh, only a few inches from pay dirt, and at the same time, telling Leanne to say what she wanted to say.

“Please don’t be mad at me, but for a long time, I’ve wanted to kiss you”. There was a pause, and silence. Leanne bowed her head lower and apologized. “I’m sorry, I knew I shouldn’t have told you that”, Leanne said. “Oh, no, its fine”, my wife replied. “It just caught me off guard”. “Don’t feel ashamed, Leanne”. “Look at me”, Heather said, as she used her right hand to lift Leanne’s chin. There eyes met, and Heather’s left hand slowly stroked Leanne’s thigh. There was an extended silence, and then I could see they were slowly moving together.

In unison, they both leaned in to where their lips were just barely separated. It seemed like time stood still. I felt like dragging my cock out to jack off, but I did not want to miss this moment. Their lips finally met, and to my excited surprise, they let the kiss linger for a good 5 or 6 seconds. They then separated, but their eyes stayed lock on to each other. It seemed like a possible awkward moment, but Leanne did the right thing, at that moment. She simply said, “please”.

That was all the further coaxing that my wife needed. Their lips met again, and this time, they opened their mouths. I could see they were working their mouths with a passionate French kiss. Just moments after that, they fell together in each other’s arms. Both gals were caressing the other. It was Heather who made the first move to feel Leanne’s tits.

Their breathing was louder now, and I knew, at that moment, that the rest of the evening was going to be fun.

Leanne responded by feeling and squeezing Heather’s tits. Heather reached around Leanne to undo her halter-top. As her breasts fell free, Heather paused. I could see her hands shaking as she cupped Leanne’s boobs with both hands.

Leanne was pulling Heather’s shirt off, as well, and quickly removed her bra. This had to be one of the sexiest, mind-intoxicating things, I had ever seen. I decided that this had progressed to the point that I could now go in and sit down, without either of them stopping.

I entered the living room and sat down, in the recliner, just across from Heather and Leanne. Neither of them seemed to worry. I was not sitting there very long, when Heather looked over and saw me. She simply smiled at me, mouthing the words, “thank you”, as she continued to feel and massage Leanne.

Leanne gently pushed Heather back, making her lie down on the couch. I could see nervous anticipation in Heather’s eyes, as Leanne began to undo Heather’s jeans. Heather lifter her rear up, allowing Leanne to pull her pants down. The panties were next, and in no time at all, Heather was naked. Leanne moved forward and lie down on Heather. Their tits meshed together sexily and they began another long, sensual kiss. Heather’s legs were spread wide, and Leanne was pressed firmly against Heather’s groin.

Heather had her arms around Leanne and was caressing her back and neck. Leanne gently pulled their kiss apart and slid downward. She paused to leave several kisses and nibbles at Heather’s tits. I was entranced as I watched Leanne gently chew on my wife’s tits. She would gently bite and pull outward on Heather’s nipples, causing the volume of the moaning to increase, in the room. Heather was so racked with pleasure, and was uttering incoherent gibberish. Leanne moved further downward toward her goal, kissing a trail along Heather’s stomach. She paused to lick Heather’s belly button, causing my wife to shriek with pleasure. Heather was really enjoying the homage that was being paid her. I knew she was nearing an orgasm, and Leanne had not even reached her cunt yet. Heather was squeezing her own tits as Leanne moved the rest of the way to her goal. Heather’s legs spread wide, as Leanne planted a few kisses right on Heather’s outer cunt lips. Leanne was using one hand to finger herself as she began to lick Heather’s clit.

Heather moaned and screeched as her orgasm drew closer. Leanne continued licking and probing Heather’s cunt, and pushed her over the edge. Heather went wild with a strong orgasm. She was moving underneath Leanne as the oral stimulation continued. “GGGGODD, I’M CCCOOOOMMMING”! “SO . . SO GO GOOD”. “OH MY GOD, DON’T STOPPPP. Heather was screaming and shaking all over. I looked close, realizing she had goose bumps all over her legs and arms. Her muscles seemed so tight. Her nipples were rock-hard, and the veins in her neck were standing out. She began begging Leanne to stop, say in it was too sensitive. Leanne kept up the oral attack as Heather’s orgasm finally began to subside.

Leanne was licking up Heather’s juices and kissing all around her cunt. I saw Leanne’s face was slick all over with the juices of my lovely wife’s pussy. Heather went limp, just lying there. She continued to moan softly but made no other movements. Leanne climbed up off the couch and finished removing her skirt and panties. These two women were beautiful and I had shown tremendous restraint not to beat my meat. My cock was pressing hard, through the material of my pants. I could feel a damp spot where my pre-cum was obviously getting me wet.

Now naked, Leanne moved near Heather, kneeling on the floor next to her. She bent down and kissed my wife, ever so gently. Heather responded, returning the kiss. They locked into a lingering kiss, and I knew that Heather could taste her own fluids.

They broke their kiss, and Heather pulled Leanne up. It was as if they could read each other’s minds. Leanne stood and lifted her left leg over to the other side of Heather, placing it carefully between Heather and the back of the couch. She stood there, leaving her other leg planted solidly on the floor. If I died right then, I couldn’t have been more turned on. I said earlier that both Leanne and my wife had similar pussies. It was a magnificent sight as I watched Leanne lower her clean-shaven cunt down on my wife’s mouth. Leanne was getting her cunt lips nibbled and her clit licked by my lovely Heather.

I couldn’t take anymore. I needed to do something about my cock. While Leanne was squatting over Heather’s mouth, I decided to join in the action. Leanne was nearing her orgasm from being eaten out by Heather. She was moaning and using her right hand to massage her own tits. Without being noticed, I stripped naked and moved over between my wife’s open legs. I took her right leg and placed it up on the top of the couch. I then lifted her left leg up off the floor and held it with my right arm. Using my left hand, I eased my hard cock into Heather’s wet cunt. She groaned into Leanne’s cunt as I fucked her. It felt so good to take her this way. Even though I knew she wanted it, my excitement was heightened, knowing she could not see me. With Leanne standing over her face, I made my rhythm of strokes, in and out of Heather’s hot cunt. Leanne reached her orgasm and ground her pussy into Heather’s mouth. I kept my pace of steadily fucking in and out of my wife’s slick snatch.

Looking down at the action, I was pleased to see Heather’s cunt, glistening, with her fluids as my cock impaled her, over and over. Leann could take no more and moved off of Heather. My eyes met with Heather’s and she smiled widely, her eyes sparkling with lust and joy. Her face was inviting me as I looked at how wet she was. Leanne had left a lot of pussy juice all over my wife’s face. As I continued my fucking motion, I bent down to share a kiss with Heather. The taste of Leanne’s cunt was like an instant trigger. We shared a deep lingering kiss and I could taste and smell Leanne’s cunt, as I knew my orgasm would happen at any moment.

While keeping my steady pace, Leanne asked Heather a question. “Would it be ok with you if Scott pulls out of you, and comes in my mouth”? Just hearing her say that made me almost lose my load. Heather looked at both of us and said, “go for it”. Leanne leaned near to Heather’s cunt and waited, while massaging my wife’s tits. Heather was beginning to cum. Her orgasms came faster as Leanne continued massaging her beautiful tits. Heather was now in a state of a full orgasm. My continued strokes kept her clit on fire, as she came wildly.

I was finally at the end, also, and I pulled out of Heather just in time. Leanne quickly engulfed my hard, sticky cock. My eyes were watching Heather, to see her reaction. She grinned widely, giving me a sign of approval. I shot a huge load of cum into Leanne’s mouth. She could not catch all of it, as it began leaking from her lips. Pulse after pulse of my hot seed shot into Leanne’s hungry mouth. She stroked me with one hand as I continued to spasm.

For all Heather knew, this was a first for Leanne and I. If she only knew the truth, which she soon will. I had decided that I would tell her right after I get Greg to fuck her. As Leanne finished cleaning my cock, I couldn’t help but think how nicely things were working out.

We rested together, hugging, kissing and enjoying how close we felt. Leanne and Heather kissed again, and I could see Heather licking my excess cum from Leanne’s lips and chin.

By now, it was close to 9:30pm. Heather invited Leanne to spend the night, but reluctantly she declined the invitation. “I need to be home by 10:00 so I ca be there when Greg calls”. “I’m grateful for the way you two have made me feel to-night, and I hope we can do this again, real soon”, Leanne said. “Oh yes, lets do it again, and again”, Heather added. At that moment, I almost felt like a king. Over the last few days, our lives had taken a turn that I knew would be good for all of us. Heather was still smiling and looked at Leanne. “Thanks, for coming over, and thanks for making our friendship even stronger”, Heather said.

We cleaned up, got dressed, and helped Leanne to keep the commitment, to get home. After good-bye hugs and kisses, Leanne left. Heather and I just held each other, not really saying a lot at that moment. She finally spoke. “I hope you are not mad at me”. “I did not know things would get out of hand, but I have to tell you, I sure enjoyed it”. I looked at Heather. “I don’t know if I have ever been so turned on in my life”. Watching the two of you was a genuine treat for me, and I hope you are not mad that I joined in the fun”. “It was great”, Heather replied. “I too got turned on”. “It was intense for me to see Leanne take your cock into her mouth, and excitedly swallow your cum”. “It turned me on a lot, and if it’s ok, I would like to do it again sometime”, Heather said.

“Ya, and maybe if it’s ok with you, I could fuck Leanne, while you get to see it”. “Would that be ok”, I asked. “You got it, Hun”, she replied, as she pulled me close for another tight hug.

“First things first, though”, I said. “I promise you that before the end of next week, I am going to make sure that Greg fucks you, and the two of you can have a good time, while I watch”. “What do you think about that”, I asked. I think I already knew the answer, as a million goose bumps flooded her arms.

To be continued

The next chapter will have an encounter between Greg and Heather, along with a few other surprises.

Please vote on this story, and feel free to return feedback to me. I do try to take suggestions and even shape my stories that way.