Blackmailed Couple Ch. 16-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed sincere for the moment. "eddie, everyone in this club of ours is very trustworthy, and nobody here has any desire for real harm. Trust me, nobody will jeopardize things with your family. But part of this is going to fall on you. If one of the men show up to use your wife in the evening, you need to have a plan in mind. Perhaps you need to invent the idea that your wife is busy with work, and may have business meetings in the evening. You will need to find ways to keep your kids entertained, while your wife performs her sexual favors. On the weekend, you may need to find ways to be ready to take your kids away. These men will be discreet, but trust me... they are going to take advantage of the free sex your wife is going to provide to them."

His words were messing with my mind; it was hitting me hard, knowing that men were going to be showing up at our house, and that it was my wife's duty to pleasure them...most likely all in our bed.

Master Mark saw the turmoil going on in my head, as my face was flushed, and I was having a hard time staying still. But he took a harder stance, sitting up and leaning in closer to my face to make me pay attention. "eddie." Suddenly his hand reached out and slapped me hard across the face. His volume was quiet, but his tone harsh and commanding. "You and your little wife came into this voluntarily. You handed over the control on a silver platter, giving me all of the power a man could possibly need over a pair of submissive sluts. What did you think, that this would be some fun cake-walk of sexual fantasies for you? When you chose to give over control, when you chose to submit to me, you chose to give me pleasure. This isn't about you, this is about what your Master wants. You two are now in my power, and whether you like it or not, you're going to do things my way." His tone softened in finality. "You don't have a choice in this anymore eddie. Accept it, and learn to take the pleasure in following my desires."

Despite the shame that was flooding over me, I was aware that his outburst made my cock throb even higher.

"Do you understand me, eddie? Look at me, and answer me."

I looked up into his commanding eyes. "Yes Sir." I was defeated, feeling the same sensation I'd felt earlier while I was being broken by the whip. "I understand You Sir."

The shower stopped running, and I knew that Anna was finishing up. Suddenly Master Mark stood and went to the door. He brought back in with him Master Nick, and my stomach sank.

"Eddie, tonight I am going to sleep with your wife. She will be here with me all night. Tonight, you are going to spend the night with Master Nick." He let it sink in to me, and the pain inside was multiplied over many times. "You will obey Him completely tonight; are we clear?"

God. I'd just spent the entire evening watching my wife exhaust herself pleasuring so many men; I'd had little relief from the buildup inside, and my own burning desire was killing me. And now I was being turned over to another man, one who seemed to have more desire in handling me than handling my wife. "Yes Master. I understand."

Master Nick then took the end of my leash and led me away to another room.

Chapter Nineteen:

Learning my place

The reality of my position had hit home. The pangs of jealousy that I'd felt throughout the night as my wife was used became more intense, as I realized that Master Mark was going to sleep with her tonight. I couldn't ever have imagined the intensity that would hit with the thoughts of another man sleeping with her; yes, fucking is a big deal all in itself, and I had no doubt he was going to fuck her yet again tonight. But the intimacy of then going to sleep with her... god how it hurt inside.

Then there was the reality of what was happening to me. I still had very vivid memories of what Master Nick had done to me, how he'd brought me down to such a level that there was nothing I wouldn't have said or done; and I did do what he wanted, I'd sucked his cock...all the way. Now he was taking me to another room, where I knew I would be spending the night with him. I'm not gay; I never have been. The unknown of what was going to happen filled me with dread.

He led me by the leash into His room and had me kneel beside the bed. For a moment, I thought there was going to be a little compassion from him as he asked if I was thirsty. I'd had very little to drink throughout the night, and as he picked up a bottle of Vodka from a table I eagerly said "Yes, very thirsty Sir." My voice was still full of humility.

He poured a short glass full, then walked over to sit on the bed before me. Sipping from the glass, he took his time looking into my eyes. "You've had quite a night, eddie. Mark and I have had quite a few discussions regarding you. I understand that you fell into this role quite naturally, and willingly. Is that right?"

I swallowed as the truth was laid out. "Yes Sir." I hesitated, and then added "I use to fantasize about things of this nature..... I knew I leaned submissive, but never ever thought it could ever be reality. When it happened... I just knew that it was the right chance to let go."

He had a wicked looking smirk, and he set the glass down for a moment while he stood and removed his clothing. Pausing, he stood in front of me, with His semi-hard cock just inches from my face. Then he took the glass of Vodka, and dipped his cock in it, pulling it out to give me my drink. "You said you were thirsty, so now take your drink. Suck from my cock, eddie."

I knelt there, my face burning, and did as he said. I sucked what he had on his cock, and then he dipped again. He continued like this for a while until he was too hard to get into the glass easily. He held the glass to my lips and told me to finish it quickly.

I can't describe the intensity that was burning inside of me, but was so thankful that I had the alcohol in me now.

Standing me up, he finally released my cuffs. My arms had gone past the point of aching, and I could hardly move them. He bent me over the edge of the bed, leaving me like that on my stomach. I heard him at the vanity, rinsing his cock off, and then he was behind me.

"It's late, eddie, and I simply want to show you what it's like to be used, like your wife is being used right now." He let out a light laugh. "Yes, your Master indicated that he planned to fuck her ass tonight; her pussy is likely about as worn out as can be, and taking her in the ass would be refreshing, and it would also make a nice statement to her about how much he owns her." He paused to let that sink in while he methodically spread my legs and began lubing up my backside without prelude. "And tonight, you are going to feel the same thing; you can think about what your little wife is feeling at the same time, and you can know that you're no better off." He leaned over me, his breath on the back of my neck..."from what I've seen of your submissiveness, you will likely want this, and come to need this more than you care to admit." With that statement, he leaned his body in close, slowly opening me up with his cock; I felt it enter, ever so slowly. The pain was there, but his hand was on the back of my neck, holding me steady as he penetrated into me.

Soon he was all the way in. My back was arched, my breathing ragged... I was aware of my cock raging against the bed, and felt nothing but the violation, the openness, the fulfillment of being filled and used. He stayed in me for the longest time, without moving; when I began to squirm in reaction to my cock aching beneath me, that's when he began to slowly fuck me.

His words were in my ear, almost whispered, as he used me. "Yes, good boy. You do like that, don't you. You want a cock in you, you know where you belong, don't you. Feel the fullness, feel a man's cock plundering you. Think about your wife, eddie; she's being reamed like this even now. Master Mark is taking her, making her his own. You want to feel like that, don't you. Owned. A fuck toy. That's what you are now, boy. A fuck toy. A Submissive little slut, made to pleasure cocks." He was working himself into a frenzy, stating his desires over and over, making me moan and whimper, taking his pleasure while humiliating me over and over with what I've allowed to become of myself.

I felt his release. It was like a liquid heat, spilling into me, flooding me. The finality of it caused me to release my own cum, shooting off between my stomach and the bed sheets. At some point I'd started to sob, quietly, not out of control, just sobbing as I knew how far we'd come.

After he'd rested inside of me for a moment, he pulled out slowly, making me feel it; then he pushed me off to the floor, throwing the soiled sheet to me. "You sleep on the floor." That was all he said as he got into the soft bed to crash for the night.

I curled up on the hard floor, wrapping the sheet around my nakedness, thankful to finally be able to cover myself up. I could feel the wetness in my ass, knowing how complete my violation was. My quiet sobbing started up again, as I lay there for the longest time thinking of how much I love Anna, and thinking of what she was going through, wanting so badly to be able to go to her to give her comfort, and to get comfort myself.

Anna was drunk, her mind was in a perpetual fog. She was in the shower, and had constant thoughts of sucking cock going through her mind. The shower helped; it was refreshing her mind a little, but her body ached. From sore muscles, to a jaw that was so tired, to her intimate area between her legs that was sore from being used. Her nipples were sore as well; she'd passed out briefly when Master Mark removed them while putting her in the shower. He'd had to support her for a few moments, while she regained her senses.

Even while soaping up, her nipples ached badly. She didn't know how long she'd been in the shower, but all she wanted to do was get out and go to bed. She wanted to sleep. Thoughts of her husband kept buzzing through her mind, and she wanted to feel his arms around her. Drying off, she managed herself over to the vanity to brush her teeth. Her jaw ached, but it felt so good to feel the freshness of a clean mouth.

Arms were around her, taking her to the bed; it didn't seem right, it wasn't the man she loved...but her head was spinning, and it didn't matter. The sheets felt soft and clean against her nakedness, and it was inviting her to let go, to sleep. There was a fullness, a sensation of being opened up in her rear.... The arms were around her, holding her close, the warmth of a body next to her.... It should have been painful, she thought, but it felt good, it felt right. The fullness moved inside of her, slick with lubrication, in and out... she felt herself moaning, heard her own voice far away, saying "yes, yes...god yes".... Time had no meaning; it could have been forever, it could have been just a moment...and then came the wetness, the heat spilling into her with the grunting and groaning of a deep voice against her ear.

Sleep overwhelmed her then, with a strong sense of contentment, of fulfillment. Whispers filled her dreams, telling her what a good slut she was, what a good girl. Promises of more, so much more to come....

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

I look forward to hearing how Anna opened herself to intense love making with the 5 men who visited her home. She had to act like it was intense love making, not subservient sex. I would like to read how she was dressed as they arrived and how she threw herself into the game of acting out the love she would show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please quit your day job...

...and devote full time to writing. It's taking me a long time to finish reading this because I keep cumming and then stop for a day or two before continuing. This is a very, very hot story. Please ignore everyone who doesn't like it, they just cannot take the intensity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Hottest story I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Anguish

I felt anguish as to how eddie and anna were used. I felt anguish at the intense whipping that slave eddie received, slave eddie being used sexually be Master Nick, the sheer volume of people to use slave anna and the times the married couple were in separate rooms while being used. But my greatest anguish was when Master Matt would not allow slave eddie to comfort his wife at the end of the night, kept the married couple separate and forced slave anna to spend the night with him instead of her loving husband. I'm hoping slave anna and eddie will be able to reconnect soon to help alleviate each other's anguish through emotional and physical interaction. I'm looking forward to the dialog and the touching as slave eddie and slave anna deal with the present and their future, being supportive and loving with each other.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Well written and very intense

Yeah, the writing's quite good, well plotted and very tightly organized, which makes up most of my voting score.

On the other hand, Mark and Nick have gone over the top with their actions in this chapter. Messing with the couple's minds as they've done is way out of line, at least given the usual boundaries of d/s as I understand it. This is more along the lines of making the couple (and eventually their more vunerable children probably) into sex slaves for future sale.

Oh. I'll follow the story since I've started it, but I doubt that I'll continue to enjoy it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Blackmailed Couple Used Married cpl are set up and blackmailed by a kinky bull.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories