All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Black Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Jas and I both came multiple times as this one read this to her Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phew ! Another hot one from the Princess of prose.

I think the best scene was in the ladies locker room and it was the most exciting, but the whole story was hot.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice read

Wouldn't mind reading more. Love black on blond stories. Great job

TN_Wild_Honey23TN_Wild_Honey23almost 11 years ago
Love it!!

Yery good ...made me wish I was Jessica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another woman with miranda?

You said another woman with miranda. Who was she? Jessica older sister?

John558John558almost 11 years ago
Another Amazing Tale

This is such an amazing tale, i will be on pins and needles waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more chapters!

Theme herein is blatant racism shown by those who have everything over those who are dirt poor. Jessica got domned by a young black mistress and her hunk. From a wealthy girl to a cock submission slut for black men and women she has travelled more miles than her older sister and mother. Her perspective of life is much different with wide exposure to alternative lifestyles. Would her family accept that? Probably not.

Story could be expanded to draw both older sister and Mom in this domestication discipline program with Jess participating actively in their conversion from way above the top snooty cold women to quiet submissive thinling less of themselves and more giving of their bodies and soul to black men and women. Economic change in submission by such arrogant people into much better oriented people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

As I read this story I kept wishing it was me getting all the action. I must have cum a dozen times as I read it, thanks

Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

One of your best yet can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

I wholly agree with everyone what a great start to the story can`t wait to read more

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
5 stars...but...

Yes, I gave the story 5 stars because, as usual, your sexual descriptions were hot. You always write hot sex. That being said, the framework for the story "rich, submissive white girl who becomes willing plaything for dominant black people" is pretty worn out. Just once, I'd like to have one of these "blackmail" victims realize that the internet is so awash with porn, both professional and amateur, that nobody she knew would likely even notice a poor quality video of a half-hearted blow job given to a whiner of a boyfriend, and instead contact her rich daddy to "make the problem go away". I mean really, the rich are hardly ever submissive, otherwise they wouldn't stay rich.

Seeing the would be blackmailers reap their just rewards at the hands of the bad men her father could afford to hire would be fun. Written right it could even be sexy and more to the point, it would turn the blatant racism in this kind of fantasy on its' head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep it on cumming!

Racial submission while your haughtiness disappears from your arrogant behavior can be hot. Submission to a stronger personality of. A racial group is a turn on. Write more chapters getting arrogant bitchy older sister and their way above the top mom into this.

BladenessBladenessalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for writing!

Though not into the interracial, it was still a great story! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story

One of the top three stories I've read on this site. Ended waaaaaaaaaaaay to soon. Made me feel like I was the slut getting trained.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 11 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Excellent writing, and very impressive display of the character's inner struggle.

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
nearly missed it!

I nearly failed to read this great story because in the descriptive sentence I just did not think of a nerd as being female. I thought it was about some bisexual guy which I would not normally read. Luckily something caused me to pull up the story anyway and when I saw it was a female POV, I read it and I'm really glad because I have run out of your stories to read except for the few gay stories you have. Just no way you can write 'em as fast as we can read 'em!.

Thanks for writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story loved.it!

Mistress Miranda will take over the domestication of Slut Jessica by throwing away conservative panties and bras and cutting off lons sleeves and a couple of buttons from blouses to create the hot submissive look and cutting off inches from long dresses to hot pant size. Long hair cut to butch style and changed into dyed gray with red rouge on her lips and tits ringed plus dog leach and chain from neck. Jessica willl only serve Mistress needs and no one else. Her grades will plumment to gutter and she will be pregger with black baby. She will be used to entrap other snooty conservative bitches maybe her older sister in the black slut lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story & reflects reality

A good story which reflects reality. White sluts live for dominant black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blackmailed into Black Submission

Oh Man, I've read stories for years at this site and others, but nothing was enjoyable as this was... Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Black cock over white slut bitch

Excellent story! Well written. Kept me hard through it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

Reading this story gave me the best orgasm I've had in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
professor

Tell the prof's story pls. All that agree add positive comments to same effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ethan

Is Ethan a slave of the Black Master? How did the BlaCk Masterknow to be prepared to take photos in the library then? What happens to Ethan laTer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please and the professors story

really geat story would reall love to read more of jessica's story and would really love to hear the professors story

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunalmost 10 years ago
Great story really hoy

Love it all, just wish i was there as a fluffer and to do clean up and maybe be honored to have Bubba use my boi pussy to help prove my subservience to Black Masters

jamie in phx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMGawd!!!

As a natural blond, natural 38D's, white wife and mother of two that has been blacked and cum *smile* to realize that being 'made to show off' (become exposed) in public places by the Black Dom that I am with at any given time, and that being called 'dirty' names gets me wetter and more horny quicker than anything else ever has, even as my Husband/Dom watches and takes photos of everything done to me. So, you can only imagine how turned on, wet, and horny this story kept me from the very beginning to the very end of it. I could not even count the number of times I was forced to cum while reading it.

THANKS...and please write more stories like this one, and like others here I, too, would love to read a story staring the white, female Professor.

catt @ facebook.com

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
Five Stars

I am an owned slave and not allowed to cum without permission. Yet this story made me have an 'accident'. Page 2, when the slave first gets owned by the black girl. I don't like being punished, so thanks a lot Silkstockingslover :)

sasha1213sasha1213over 9 years ago
Racist

It's just so racist and over the top it's ridiculous. 1 star. You're pathetic.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
What a piece of trash this white bimbo is

If this girl had any respect for her self first she would have gotten rid of her wimpy boy friend, but if she had and recived her first blackmail call she should have called her daddy and had him send in some privet dicks. She should of had a phone to call them when she went in and to the bathroom an when she found out who was the blackmailer she should have pushed his dick to her the sie of her mouch and bite down as hard as she could, pulled her head back and pulled him as lose into th hole as she could, then with one of her hands gave is a chop and then hold him until the privite dicks could get hm and teach him some manners, after they made him a eunch so he would never get a hard on again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

This story got me rock hard

My girlfriend is just as submissive as Jessica

Fucking her is always a pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More of this!

Jessica wakes up pussy fillled to brim and ass sorer than hell. Feels different as a woman. Dumps loser bf Ethan. Loves fucking Bubba and getting domned by Miranda. Mistress asks her to think of someone to domme and she thinks of her conservative older sister. Plans made for them to meet and then be led to. Apartment where she gets zapped with taser back of neck. She wakes up splayed over chair, mouth gagged, cunt shaven clean and jessica cropping her reddening ass while she learns how to lick properly black cunt of Mistress Miranda before being fucked to the brim by Bubba. Submissive slut turned out by Jessica.

krazikendrakrazikendraalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories

wow that was one of the best stories I've ever read on this site ! keep them coming..

bdiver76bdiver76over 8 years ago
Great

A really great story, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Great story love to read more like mistress using her with a bunch of other girl's maybe used by all the cheer leader's and more outside fun maybe walking her like a dog out side !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write more please

it was a great story.

ch 2 need to be about Jess become more and more submitting with Miranda and Bubba until she move in with them being house slave at her free time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!!

I've read quite a few of your submissions and I like your writing style. Not that you need suggestions or ideas but if your next chapter included more action with both professor Allen and Jessica with Miranda and a few of her cheerleader buddies with Bubba coming into the action toward the end using both Jessica and Allen that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sickening

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking niggers

Those niggers need to be horse whipped and locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice little slut

Need to loan Her out for parties! Take her to the farm for some horse cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I meant to say 5*

Great story. Really detailed . I wonder what happened next.

suzieloves3suzieloves3almost 5 years ago
marriage

very enticing

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 5 years ago
You are so good

Please make a part two of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PlotHoleLaugher

Wait, does Blackmaster have guys with camera's randomly going around looking for people to find in compromising position's?

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 4 years ago
PLEASE WRITE A PART 2

This is one of my favorite stories you wrote and one of my top 10 favorites on this site. So please for the love of god write a part two!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story ever

Gripping from beginning to end. You are so crazy talented. Goddd this was SO HOT

Macdaddy74Macdaddy74about 4 years ago
Out fracking standing

I love your stories especially this one I just wish you would continue it it was just getting out fracking standing.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Great Sexy Story!!!

I really enjoyed!! I filled my hand with CUM twice while reading....Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tired of racism

Dominance and Submission have nothing to do with a person's race. I really get tired of these stories where someone waves black genitals and suddenly every white person falls to their knees drooling. I am a white dominant man I have had subs, male and female, of three different races and their race had nothing to do with my desire to dominate them in the bedroom. I have no problem with race being in a story last just stop making it center stage. I think that is a big problem we have in this country right now is too many people worrying about race. Let's just be humans.

Ok ok I'll get off the soapbox now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Appreciation

People will have problems with your writings. People will label you a racist. But fantasy is fantasy. I feel bad for people who can’t separate fiction from reality. I understand where they come from, but everything isn’t for everyone; and just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t make it harmful if consumed properly. I really appreciate your work and hope people don’t deter you from writing your fantasies and the fantasies of others.

kind regards to all that read.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

That was an incredible story. Please post a part 2.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

Theres times you just got to let everything go and try new things or let them just happen to you. I know I did. I didnt have a choice at times and other times like Jessica I did but went with it anyways.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

No promise of more? This was so good that i want more. Does Jessica get gangbanged by the cheerleaders?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this her first year in college what will the next four years look like? and what happened with the cheerleaders?

idgafsidgafs12 months ago

Any chance of carrying this on?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Ethan needs to cucked and turned into a sissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50706 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES