Blackmailed Servitude Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers

"Please Sir! Please let me come! I'm your slut, I'll do anything, and I'll be anything you want me to be!"

The vibrations were once again coursing through Diane's cunt. The waves of pleasure once again rolled through her body, making her toes curl and her fingers tighten around Brian's cock. The pair were past talking now, both reduced to moaning and panting as each neared their orgasm. Feeling herself on the brink. Clamping down her vaginal muscles, Diane dared not cum before her master. Knowing she couldn't hold herself for long, she started pumping Brian's cock for all she was worth, squeezing his balls and rubbing the sensitive fold of skin just beneath his head. Without warning, Brian let out a deep, primal groan. Diane felt his cock spasm underneath her hand, his balls tighten as he raised himself slightly off the chair.

Diane couldn't hold herself any longer. She screamed as the dam inside her burst and her orgasm flooded through her body. Waves and waves of orgasm tore through her body, ripping her apart. Hand tightening on Brian's cock, Diane didn't even feel the splatter of cum hitting her hand as a second orgasm burst through her body. Her small frame convulsed as the pent up orgasm drove sanity from her mind, leaving a burnt out husk writhing in its wake. Diane couldn't even hear herself swearing, panting, screaming and most embarrassingly pouring gratitude to the couple who'd made her cum like this. When Vicky finally turned the vibrator off Diane could do nothing but collapse forward on to the table as her sense flooded back to her. Here she was left for several minutes, recovering herself as Brian cleaned first himself and then the table where his cum had landed.

"Sort yourself out dear!" commented Vicky, clearly thinking Diane was now over-egging her recovery. Pulling herself together, she slowly raised her head, and was greeted by a raucous applause. Confused she looked round, seeing that the whole bar had gathered around the table, and had just witnessed the degradation of her orgasm. Blushing furiously Diane tried to hide her face in her hands.

"Thank the kind people for watching slut!" said Vicky, smiling wickedly.

Feeling she'd rather die than show her face again, Diane slowly peeled her hands from her cheeks and stared at the crowd again. Feeling the deepest contempt for herself, she quietly mumbled to the amused group of men.

"Thank you for watching."

"Good girl," praised Brian. "Now I think we'd better go home, you looked wrecked."

The couple stood and proceeded to make their way out of the bar. Still struggling with her situation, Diane slowly stood and began to follow the couple meekly to their car. She couldn't comprehend how in the space of a day she had gone from a confident assured woman, to some spineless, cowering slut. If this is what happened on Day 1, how could she possible handle a whole year?

Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers
12