Blackmailing Becca Ch. 03

Story Info
Becca is enjoyed in a restaurant, Albert traps Allison.
4.5k words
4.49
72.4k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skinner81
skinner81
127 Followers

It had now been three weeks since Becca's threesome with Albert and Dylan. The beautiful teenager felt disgusted with herself for enjoying being used like a slut. Becca had seen Albert five times since that night and much to her surprise he hadn't seemed interested in her at all.

As much as Becca was happy that Albert was no longer harassing her, there was a little bit of her that was a little gutted, not that she would admit it to herself. Because even though the old man repulsed her, he had given her the greatest orgasms of her life. All this led to Becca getting confused by her feelings, why after everything that he had done to her was she wishing that he'd fuck her just one last time. I really must be a slut, she thought to her herself.

Becca decided that, all that stuff with Albert was now in the past, Albert appeared to have lost interest in her and she was still in love with Darren, so everyone was happy she thought.

Becca left her house for college, she was walking down a short little back lane, when in the distance she saw Albert's truck approaching her, pulling his truck over he got out. Becca's heart skipped a beat, Becca wasn't sure if it was fear, nerves or excitement.

"Hey Becca, is your Mum home?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's getting ready for work." She replied.

"Ok, thanks, i'll see you soon." Albert said, before he got into his truck and drove off.

Again Becca was confused by her feelings, she hated to admit it, but she was a little annoyed that the farmer hadn't tried anything on with her, but yet equally relieved that he hadn't.

Becca again thought that Albert must of lost interest in her, when in truth Albert hadn't lost interest at all, he just knew that by leaving the pretty teenager alone for a while, would frustrate her and he was right.

She decided to just forget about it and carry on with her day. Becca as always called around for Darren on the way to college. Becca apologized to her boyfriend for being moody lately and told him that the stress of college had got to much for her, but that she was fine now, finally promising him a night of wild sex tonight.

Becca's Mum, Allison was getting ready for work, she worked as an accountant in the city. She was wearing a black pin stripe suit, her trousers were skin tight, they clung to her wonderful round arse and her shapely legs. Her white blouse was also tight, the blouse clung to her EE sized breasts.

Allison heard a knock on the door, she opened the door, it was Albert, looking as scruffy as ever.

"Oh hi Albert, Trevor's at work." She told him.

"Yeah i know, can i come in?" He asked.

"Of course you can come in." Allison answered.

Albert followed Allison into the kitchen, staring at her lovely arse as he followed.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Asked Allison.

Albert looked at Allison, even at the age of 37 she was still turning peoples heads. She had long jet black hair, gorgeous dark brown eyes. She was tall at 5 foot 9 inches. Her body was very tanned, she was a little chubby around the stomach, but still an extremely attractive woman.

"No, what i want is a blow job." Albert said calmly, this shocked Allison.

"I beg our fucking pardon, i think it's time you went home." Shrieked Allison.

"Well what about the two grand that you owe me?" Asked Albert.

Two weeks ago, Allison asked Albert for a loan of two grand. She borrowed the money to help with Becca's college fees. She asked Albert not to tell Trevor about it as she knew he would be firmly against it. Albert of course was more than happy to lend the money to her.

She would not of normally asked her Father in law for the money, but they'd had a couple of expensive months and was feeling a little short. Albert had always said that he'd lend them money, if they ever needed it, but Trevor being a proud man would always refuse outright.

"You think that because you lent me two grand, i'm gonna blow you. You must be fucking crazy, you repulse me." She snapped.

"I could always phone the Trevor, about it." Smiled Albert.

"But it was a loan, why would Trevor mind." Fumed Allison.

"Yeah that's right, a loan from my business account, which you do the accounts for, it would be your word against mine i'm afraid sweetheart." Smiled Albert.

"But you told me to take the money out of that account." Screamed Allison.

"Really, i don't remember that." lauged the farmer.

"I'll just tell Trevor exactly what happened." Sobbed Allison.

"You honestly think Trevor would take your word over mine." He chuckled.

Albert was right, for some strange reason Trevor adored his Father.

"Please Albert, anything but that." Begged Allison.

Albert walked up to Allison and grabbed her pussy, through her trousers, giving it a rough squeeze.

"Anything you say?" Asked Albert, with lust firmly in his eyes.

Moving his filthy hand, she stepped away from him, he followed her, until she was trapped between Albert and the kitchen worktop.

"Please Albert, i'm with your son, please don't make me do anything like that." Cried Allison.

One of his hands went behind Allison and grabbed his ass cheek.

"I'm not making you do anything, it's your decision whether or not you blow me or not, i just wonder what would happen to that pretty daughter of yours, if you were locked up in prison." Said Albert.

"Leave her out of this and why would i be in prison?" Yelled Allison.

"Why would you go to prison, for fraud, you silly bitch, as soon as i tell Trevor he'll insist i call the police." Albert said.

He let go of Allison's arse cheek and walked away from her. He pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket. Dialling a number.

"Alright Trevor." Albert said, into his mobile.

Allison thought, he was still calling her bluff and just stood still. Albert pulled the mobile away from his mouth and pressed the loudspeaker.

"What's up Dad?" Asked a voice, on the other side of the phone.

"I'm afraid i need to tell you something." Albert said, smiling at Allison, as he said it.

Allison, realizing he wasn't bluffing, raced from the worktop and hung the phone up.

"Ok, ok i'll do it." Announced Allison.

"You'll do what?" Asked Albert.

"I'll do as you say, anything you say." She answered.

"Tell me what your going to do to my cock." Smirked Albert.

Realizing she had no choice, looking down at the floor.

"I'm going to suck your cock." Sobbed Allison.

Albert pulled out a chair from the table and sat on it. Allison knelt down between Alberts legs and unzipped his trousers, pulling his cock out of his trousers. His eight inch penis was already covered in pre cum and it stank.

"Please Albert, i'll give you the money back." Pleaded Allison, desperate not to suck his cock.

"Fucking get on with it, now." Demanded Albert.

Allison knew pleading wasn't going to get her anywhere and took the cock in her right hand and slowly stroked it up and down, more and more pre cum oozed out of his smelly shaft.

"What you waiting for?" Questioned the old man.

Knowing she couldn't put off the inevitable no more Allison lowered her lips onto his erect cock, slowly licking the glistening tip. Grabbing the base of his cock Allison slowly wanked the shaft, her lips following her hand up and down the dick. Removing her lips from his cock, she licked the length of his hard cock .

"Suck my balls bitch." Demanded Albert.

Allison lifted his cock upwards, slowly licking all the way down his shaft, she reached his balls. Licking his ballsack, her mouth sucked his grey pubic hair covered left ball into it, while still wanking his cock.

Her mouth let go of this ball and licked its way back up to the peak of the shaft, once more swallowing the eight inches whole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you like sucking my cock, don't you?" Moaned Albert.

Pulling the cock out of her mouth.

"Yeah i love it." Lied Allison, trying to keep the old man on side.

Her tongue began to lick his length again, from the tip, down the eight inches of cock to the ball sack again, taking it in turns to suck on each of his balls.

Pre cum was now streaming from his cock, Allison licking it all up, her lips covered in the sicky stuff.

"I'm ready to cum, beg me to cum on your face." Commanded Albert.

Allison couldn't believe the cheek of the old man, he actually wanted her to beg him to cum on her face, but not wanted to upset him, she did as he ordered.

"Please, shoot your cum on my face." Muttered Allison.

She was now wanking his cock furiously in front of her face.

"Mmmmmmmm, ready, i'm cumming." Moaned Albert.

Cum flew out of his cock, it went everywhere, only a little bit landed on Allisons face, most of it landed on her blouse.

"Mmmmmmmm, fuck, clean my cock." Demanded Albert.

Allison licked his dick once more, catching the last few drops of his thick cum.

"That wasn't so bad, was it." Chuckled Albert.

Allison felt sick, that was the most disgusting thing she'd ever done. Returning to her feet Allison replied.

"Now get the fuck out of my house."

Allison turned her back on the old man, grabbing some kitchen roll to clean herself up with. Albert grabbed both her tits from behind her.

"Fucking marvelous, they are." Said the old farmer.

Allison struggled free.

"I told you to get out, i'm late for work already." Shouted Allison

Albert just stood there and laughed.

"Didn't Trevor tell you, my house is being done up for a few weeks, i'm moving in here until then." He grinned.

"No fucking way." She yelled at him.

Grabbing her throat, pinning Allison up the wall.

"I'm moving in, whether you like it or not bitch. What you going to do, tell Trevor that you sucked my cock." He raged.

Realizing once more that Albert had got her trapped.

"Ok, ok you win, you can move in, but only until your house is done up." Said Allison, finally summitting to him.

"I'm looking forward to fucking you sweetheart." His hand reaching between his legs, rubbing her pussy through her trousers once more.

"B..but i thought that was it, i can't fuck you, no way." Said Allison.

"Good luck, when i tell Trevor that you stole off me bitch." Screamed Albert, removing his hand off her throat and pulling her hair back.

"But what if Trevor, or even worse Becca find out." Cried Allison, praying he'd have a change of heart.

"I won't tell them, will you?" He asked.

"No, no i won't." Realizing there was nothing she could do to stop the old man.

"One quick kiss and i'll let you go to work." He said.

Thrusting his smelly mouth onto hers, his tongue forced its way into hers. His hand rubbing her pussy roughly. Allison managed to wiggle out of his grip, breaking free.

"I've gotta go." Allison ran out of the house crying. Albert put the kettle on and made himself a cup of tea, very happy with himself. These next few weeks are going to be fun, he thought to himself.

Today was Becca's half day at college, she finished at 12 o'clock, she went into the city with some of her friends. Becca decided to buy some sexy underwear, it was partly her way of saying sorry to Darren for being so moody lately.

The underwear that she bought were, black suspenders, stockings and a matching underwear set, the underwear set was a black thong with a purple frilly line on it. The matching bra was a push up bra again black with frilly purple bits along the edge of the cups.

Becca was looking forward to her night of passion tonight, it had been a while since they had sex, with everything with Albert going on, Becca hadn't really been in the mood lately.

Albert was still at Becca's house and was just about to go for a wank when he heard the front door open. Becca was home from the city. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and went into the lounge to watch a bit of television and look at her new underwear.

She entered the lounge, she saw Albert sat on the sofa.

"Hello sexy." He said, Becca's heart sank, what was he going here. She recognised the look of lust in his eyes immediately.

"Er, hi Albert, i'm going up stairs." Stuttered Becca, totally taken by surprise by his presence.

"Becca come here now." He ordered.

"You don't own me Albert." Becca snapped back.

"Becca, you know and i know, that's not true." Albert smiled, as he got off that sofa and walked up to Becca.

"Don't be like that Becca." Albert said, his left hand working it's way up her leg.

"Fuck off." Shouted Becca, throwing her orange juice over the farmer's shirt and knocking his hand off her leg.

"What's your fucking problem?" Barked Albert, snatching the bag out of her hand.

"You bought them for me?" Laughed Albert, picking up the thong.

"Get lost, your never touching me ever again, try it and i'll tell my Mum everything." Sobbed Becca.

Albert pulled a dvd out of his coat pocket, giving it to her.

"Show her, go on a dare you and i'll wait outside college with a few copies for your mates to watch." Challanged Albert.

Looking into Becca's eyes, Albert could see that Becca wouldn't show the dvd to her Mum, not at the risk of him showing all of her mates.

"You going to show her then bitch?" Laughed Albert.

Becca still stood up the wall, took the thong off Albert, putting it back into her bag, she just shock her head. Albert was right, there was no way Becca would show that dvd to her Mum, no way on earth.

"Now run up stairs and put this sexy lingerie on now." Ordered Albert.

"P..please Albert, i'm begging please don't make me do this." Cried Becca.

"We both know that you want my cock, i bet your panties are wet thinking about my cock." Smiled Albert.

"Your repulsive, an ugly pig." Snorted Becca.

Albert put his hand up Beccas skirt, feeling her panties, he was right they were soaking.

"What a fucking slut you are, there soaking. Now i'm not going to ask you again, get up those stairs and change, now." Commanded the 61 year old.

"Ok i'll do it." A defeated Becca replied, she couldn't deny it, just the thoughts of him fucking her had made her wet. What's up with me, he's so old and ugly, she thought to herself as she went to walk out the door.

"Keep the uniform on." Chuckled Albert.

Becca just carried on walking. Becca got to her bedroom and sobbed, how was this happening again. She assured herself that no matter what, she'd stay in control today, no matter how turned on she got.

Becca did as ordered, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her black school skirt was that short that you could see the tops of her stockings. Taking a deep breath, lets get this over and done with she said to herself, as she went down the stairs.

"About fucking time, what you been doing up there, fucking yourself." Laughed Albert.

Becca just smirked at him.

"I'm taking you out for dinner, somewhere nice.

I'll book a taxi." He said.

"Ok then i guess." She said.

Albert booked a taxi, which arrived 20 minutes later, the pair of them got in. They travelled past the city and got out at a resturant, which was in a little town on the outskirts of the city.

Becca was quite happy they were going to a resturant, there was no way he'd try anything on with her, not in a resturant she thought to herself.

Albert paid the taxi driver and lead Becca into the resturant, which was empty, apart from two waiters. They where shown to their table, which was in a booth, Albert sat as close to Becca as he could.

They waited for their orders to be taken, so Becca went to the toilet, paranoid about showing off her stockings Becca kept pulling down her skirt as she walked to the toilet.

On the way back to her table, one of the waiters stopped Becca and handed her his phone number. Becca politely declined to accept his number, telling him she had a boyfriend.

Albert and Becca sat waiting to be served.

"How's college go today?" Albert asked.

"Fine thanks." Replied Becca, wondering what he was up to.

Albert placed his hand on Beccas stocking covered leg as he see the waiter who handed Becca his number was coming over to take the order.

"If you embarass me, i swear i'll wait outside the college gates and give everyone a copy of the dvd, got it." Albert whispered in her ear.

Fearing the worst, Becca just nodded.

"Could i take your order please sir." Asked the waiter.

"Steak for me please mate." Answered Albert.

The waiter couldn't believe what he was seeing as Albert turned to face Becca, his hand moved up her leg, forcing Beccas legs apart, her skirt rode up above her stocking tops also exposing her sexy thong, as he slowly rubbed her cunt through her thong.

How on earth as that scruffy old man managed to pull a woman as beautiful as that he thought to himself.

"A..a..and you madam." Stuttered and waiter, unable to keep his eyes off what Albert was doing to the beauiful teenager.

"Steak, for me too." Panted Becca, who was blushing with humiliation.

"And a bottle of white wine please." Smiled Albert.

The waiter turned around and walked off.

"Your pussy's soaked, you love being a slut don't you?" Asked Albert.

Becca couldn't deny it, once more no matter how hard she tried not to get turned on, her body had begun to betray her.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Yeah what?" Asked Albert, as his hand moved her thong to the side and began flicking her clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, i love being a slut." She moaned, now rocking her hips onto his hand.

The other waiter came over with the bottle of wine. He poured them a glass each and left them the rest of the bottle on the table, all the time staring at what was happening under the table.

"What are you staring at?" Albert said, embarassing the young waiter, who just blushed and walked off.

Albert took his finger off her clit and pushed it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Becca moaned once more, sucking her juices off his finger. Albert's hand then slid slowly down Beccas gorgeous body and back between her legs as he inserted two fingers into the teenager, slowly massaging the inside of her pussy with his dirty fingers.

Their meals were then brought over by the waiter who chatted Becca up earlier, he put the meals down onto the table.

"Enjoy your meals." The waiter said, droolling at the sight of Becca getting finger fucked by this old man.

"Will do thanks mate, don't suppose you wanna enjoy her pussy, while we eat?" Asked Albert, as he removed his fingers from Becca's throbbing pussy.

"Pardon, sorry." The waiter said, not believing what he'd just heard.

"Tell him what you want Becca." Said Albert.

"I want you to eat my pussy." Teased Becca, leaning forward, licking her lips, seductively.

"It tastes nice, i promise." Becca cooed.

The waiter couldn't believe his ears, she actually wanted him to eat her out, right here right now. He got onto his knees and he put his head between her stocking covered legs, her pussy was already soaking, from the finger fucking Albert had been giving her.

The waiter gave her slit a slow lick, working his tongue between his lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Becca let out a soft moan.

Albert now knew that he had Becca where he wanted her, it was only a few weeks ago that he had to blackmail her into fucking him, now she was in resturant getting eaten because he'd told her to.

Becca was now fucking her hips onto the waiters face, as he nibbled on her inviting clit. He inserted three fingers into her cunt and began finger her roughly while still nibbling on her clit, he pulled on her clit before flicking his tongue expertly across it. Becca's hand were now on the back of his head forcing it onto her cunt.

"Aarghhh, that's so good." Moaned Becca, who still hadn't touched her food.

Beccas pussy was now covered in her juices, everytime the lad moved his head off her cunt a string of her juices would follow his tongue. Becca was soon writhing in ecstacy, desperate for an orgasm that she knew wasn't far away.

skinner81
skinner81
127 Followers
12