Blackmailing Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skinner81
skinner81
126 Followers

"That'll do now." Albert said to the waiter, tapping him on his back. Albert knew Becca was close to cumming and he wanted her to wait, until he was ready to let her cum.

Reluctantly the waiter pulled his mouth away from Becca's begging pussy. Getting back to his feet.

"You were right, you are tasty." Smiled the lad as he walked away..

"Albert i need to cum, please i'm so, so close." Begged Becca.

Albert had just finished his food.

"Lets go then, we'll get a taxi home, make sure you give that waiter your thong as a tip." Albert demanded.

Becca lifted her butt up off the seat and slid her soaking wet thong down her slender legs and stepped out of it.

Albert was now at the counter paying for the food. Becca came up and stood behind him and handed the waiter her thong.

"That's your tip, thanks for a great meal." Becca said, twizzling her hair in her fingers, while Albert gave her pussy a quick squeeze. The pair of them left the resturant.

They headed towards the taxi rank, which was a five minute walk, Albert's hand had a firm hold on Becca's left buttock.

They got into a taxi and headed towards Becca's house. They had been in the taxi for a few minutes when Albert grabbed Becca's hand and placed it on his lap. Becca knowing exactly what the old man wanted rubbed his already hard cock.

"You want me to wank you off?" Whispered the pretty teenager.

"Yeah, please." Responded Albert.

Unzipping his trousers, Becca pulled his eight inch shaft out of his trousers and began wanking him off.

The taxi driver moved his mirror, so he was able to see what was happening in the back. He gave his rapidly hardening cock a quick squeeze, hoping that he'd get a view of Becca's pussy.

"You like this don't you, you old fucker?" Asked Becca while wanking Albert's manhood.

Before Albert had a chance to reply, his thick gooey cum left his cock and dribbled onto Becca's hand. Becca lifted the hand to her mouth and licked Albert's cum off her hand.

The driver nearly crashed the taxi, he was so busy watching Becca in the back, what a fucking slut, he thought to himself, once more squeezing his cock quickly.

"Is it my turn to cum now?" Asked Becca.

"You'll have to wait, we are nearly home." Replied Albert.

"But please, i need to cum, please." Pleaded Becca.

"If you wanna cum, you better fuck yourself then." Smiled Albert.

Becca opened her legs wide, quickly sucked her finger and rammed two fingers into her aching pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Becca moaned, as she furiously fingered her cunt. Her spare hand was now squeezing and groping her breasts through her blouse. Her pussy was making a squlching noise as she pushed in an additional finger.

The driver was in shock, the hottest girl he'd ever seen was on his back seat fucking herself furiously. They arrived at Becca's house, Becca realising where they were quickly removed her fingers from her wet pussy and pulled her skirt back down.

"Sorry mate, we've got no cash on us, will you accept her as a payment?" Asked Albert.

"Fuck yeah." Said the excited driver, who couldn't believe his luck.

Albert got out the taxi and went into the house as the taxi drove off. The driver pulled up at a deserted industrial estate.

The driver wasn't exactly blessed with looks, he had big goofy yellow teeth, dark greasy hair, had about four days of stubble and he was wearing trucksuit bottoms and a plain white t shirt.

He pulled down his trackie bottoms to revealed his erect six inch cock, which was already covered in precum.

"Get over here and suck it." He demanded.

Relutantly Becca climbed over the passengers seat and sat in it. She looked into his eyes and realized that she had no choice, but to suck him off.

Becca lowered her mouth onto his hard cock and began licking up and down his cock, then she put her mouth over it and began sucking his cock. Wanting to finish him off quickly Becca began wanking his cock into her mouth while still sucking on the six inches.

"Mmmmmmmm, i can't wait, come sit on my cock and fuck me." Moaned the driver.

Becca took his cock out of her mouth , grabbing the base of his cock, she straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft while facing him.

Becca was now rocking back and forth on his cock, desperately trying to force an orgasm.

"You love my cock don't you, that's it fuck my cock." He groaned, as he took an ass cheek in each hand.

The driver then ripped open Becca's blouse, the buttons off her blouse flew all over the taxi. He pulled down her bra and lifted her tits into his mouth, biting hard onto Becca's now erect nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bite my tits." Moaned Becca.

He slobbered on her tits, taking it in turns to suck on each one, while Becca still rode his cock frantically. This was to much for him.

"Aaaaarghh, i'm cumming." He screamed as his spunk flooded into her pussy.

Becca got off his now limp cock, feeling completely unsatisifed. The driver put his cock away and dropped her home.

Becca entered her house, her bra fully on show, cum rolling down her leg. Becca was hoping Albert would still be there but he'd already left, the frustrated teenager tried ringing Albert, but his mobile was turned off, so she rang Darren instead.

"I'll be at yours in ten minutes, i'm gonna fuck you silly." Said Becca before hanging up and heading to Darren's.

Any idea's of what should happen to Becca and Allison next are always welcome.

skinner81
skinner81
126 Followers
12