Blame Abba Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don, honest, you really do look gorgeous. Great legs!"

As we drove towards town I tried not to look at the people who smiled at us while we waited at traffic lights. Did I say people? Make that men, nearly every man between the age of 12 and 80 checked us out whenever the chance arose. I had done the same thing so I knew what they were thinking. They'd momentarily look at our faces and then at our breasts and if they were close enough they'd look down to see if we were wearing skirts and check out our legs.

I was wearing a lacy bra, sexy high cut panties, even a suspender belt and nylons, I was the woman of their horny fantasies! I was lost in thought when suddenly Jacqui reached over and pulled my skirt up several inches, exposing more leg than I cared to show.

"What are you doing?"

I frantically clawed at the hem of my skirt to pull it down only to have Jacqui knock my hand away.

"If you got it flaunt it! And you have definitely got it, Don. Enjoy!" Jacqui laughed as she held my hand. "Now I can't drive and worry about your being a prude. Either you leave your skirt where I put it and enjoy the attention or I pull over and you can walk the rest of the way!"

I had always thought that as a woman I had good-looking legs, that's why I loved wearing short skirts. Sometimes very short. I looked down at my knees, revealed as the skirt of Jacqui's suit rode up, and smiled across at my sister.

"Good girl" she said as she saw me. "Now, Don, let's sort this out. Honestly, I don't mind you being dressed like this, you know. Like I said, I have met much weirder guys in the past couple of years. But if you are going to do this, you have to do it properly. For a start, I can't call you 'Don'. You need a feminine name. Any thoughts?"

I did, I was a bit hesitant but decided to come out with it.

"Well Jacqui. You remember when you were younger you had that Barbie doll, but you wouldn't call it Barbie because all the other girls called theirs Barbie. You decided it was to be 'Donna'. I thought of that, all dressed up, the first time I did this, I decided then to call myself 'Donna'."

Jacqui looked across and smiled.

"OK, Donna, so it shall be."

She swung the car into the supermarket car park. I realised I had just travelled over a mile from home, un-noticed. In the car, admittedly. Now I was going to have to get out. I decided. This was not Don, this was Donna. A young woman. A confident young woman. I looked across at Jacqui and smiled. I could do this! And I did! I didn't wait to be told, I just got out of the car and went round to join Jacqui. We walked together towards the store, two girl friends out for a shopping trip.

I was in heaven! Really! We grabbed a trolley and strolled off down the aisle, picking up an item or two, just the ordinary shopping, nothing special. I hung back at the checkout as Jacqui got the stuff, I was still a bit nervous but a bit more confident now. As we left the store Jacqui turned and grinned at me.

"Well - er, Donna - how was that then?"

I smiled internally.

"That was so much fun, Jacqui. I can't thank you enough for the idea, and the help. Really fun"

"And what about that guy on the checkout, then?"

"Guy?" I asked. What guy?"

"Don't tell me you didn't notice, he was staring at you. Honest. I swear he was interested, he definitely fancies you!"

"I didn't notice," I replied, honestly.

"Well, we could go back in if you like. Do you fancy a date, maybe? I'm sure I could arrange something."

We passed several more people entering and leaving as we walked, some smiled, others passed by without a glance. When one particular man passed us - the look on his face made me feel sure that he wasn't going to be the one to expose me. No, the look on his face said that there was nothing he'd like more than to see me exposed! Jacqui noticed the man's stare and her face lit up.

"Smile at him!" She whispered. "He likes what he sees, smile to say thanks for the compliment!"

I wasn't stupid enough to ignore Jacqui twice in such a short time, heaven knows what she would have done if I had. So I looked right at the man and smiled as women had done to me when they caught me checking them out. It's impossible to describe the relief I felt when he returned my smile, nodded, and just kept on walking!

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Jacqui teased. "He paid you quite a compliment and all you had to do in return was smile at him."

"I was terrified and you knew it!" I whispered back. "You're having a good old time setting me up like this aren't you?"

"Yes I guess I am," Jacqui replied indifferently. "But at the same time you're learning some important lessons. You really can pass as a woman, and you're learning how to react to men."

"I'm not ready for these kind of lessons yet and you know it!" I argued. "You're pushing me too far, too fast."

"Were you ready for this outing?" she teased.

"You know what I mean," I pleaded. "It's too much!"

"If you were wearing a flimsy negligee and getting into bed with a guy I might say it's too much, right now that is. Until then...."

By the time I recovered enough to respond we were already walking into another shop and I didn't dare open my mouth for fear that my voice would give me away. I quietly followed Jacqui around, trying to avoid looking directly at anyone. Jacqui was taking her time picking out a half dozen items obviously trying to make me feel as uncomfortable as possible and it was working perfectly. I let out a huge sigh of relief once I closed the car door behind me - this caused my dear sister to break into a fit of laughter.

"That guy in the blue sweater thought you were cute!" she said during a short break from hysterical laughter. "How does it feel to have men lust over you Donna? Did you enjoy it?"

"It felt weird and very scary!" I admitted. "I don't think I care for the way men have been looking at me, it's not right."

"Donna," Jacqui said in a suddenly serious tone. "I was really surprised at how pretty you looked after we finished with your makeup and everything. I wasn't sure how you were going to turn out but when I saw what a doll you were I knew I just had to get you out of that house. You needed to see yourself as others are seeing you, as a very attractive, nicely built woman. You're going to have to get used to men looking at you, believe me they're not going to stop. If you just relax I promise you'll enjoy it."

"Work with me? What more do you have to do, you said I looked very attractive already?" I asked wondering what she had in mind.

I panicked just for a moment, then I realised she was joking. I was relieved Jacqui decided not to go any further, she just drove us home. Back in the kitchen, relaxing and trying to remember every detail of that first outing, I remember trying to picture the guy at the till, to recall what he looked like, to wonder if he really did fancy me, and even to consider what I might like to do about it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" asked Jacqui. "Thinking about him, maybe?"

I was, and I admitted it, rather ashamed to say so.

"Look, Donna, really, don't worry about your feelings, it's OK. Honest, it is. There are all sorts of men, and women in the world. Some have extremely conventional sexual ideas, it's just that yours are a little different. Maybe you like the idea of being with a man, of having fun as a woman, maybe of having sex with a guy. Look, I'll tell you what, one day we could maybe get ourselves dressed up and go out for a drink."

Part 3 - Trying on

As I sat in the kitchen ten minutes later, thinking, Jacqui called down to me. I went up to see what she wanted - laying out on my bed were the things she had bought. The low cut short black dress made what I had been wearing before seem positively tame! I examined the half cup black lace bra and wispy black lace panties for a few moments. Then Jacqui began to unzip the skirt I had on. I carefully stepped out of the skirt and my slip, then unhooked the nylons from my suspenders and set them to one side. I was about to ask Jacqui to leave the room when I realised that I might need her help, so I continued changing while Jacqui kept on about how cute I looked and what a nice figure I had.

I turned by back on my sister and slipped out of my panties. I slid on the sheer lace black ones, then carefully rolled on the sheer black nylons. I did what I could with the bra but Jacqui ended up showing me again the best way to put on a bra without help. My 'boobs' kept getting in the way, that bra really did show them off.

I stepped into the delicate half slip that matched everything else I wore and adjusted it so that the slit would be on the same side as the one I noticed in the dress I was going to wear. Jacqui was thrilled that I had noticed that. Once I had all of my new underwear on and properly adjusted I took a deep breath and was about to lower the dress over my head when Jacqui stopped me.

"Hold it just a second, Donna."

Jacqui pulled hard on the tapes on my basque - I had thought it was tight enough already.

I gasped, barely able to take a breath.

"It's too tight, I can't breathe!"

"Don't be such a baby," Jacqui laughed. "Just calm down, in a few minutes you'll get used to the tightness and adjust your breathing."

"In a few minutes I'll be dead!" I gasped as she finally helped me lower the dress over my head and zipped it up.

I slipped on my black six inch high-heels, then Jacqui helped me teeter over to the mirror to redo my make-up. She smoothed cream all over my face and deftly removed every trace of the make-up I wore earlier, then quickly added what she called 'a more exotic style of make-up' to my face.

This time the woman in the mirror wasn't just pretty, she was alluring! I could feel a familiar but embarrassing stirring in my groin as I stared at such a desirable woman.

"Hot aren't you?" Jacqui giggled guessing what I was thinking. "And that's just your face, it gets better. Want to see?"

Between being stunned and the cincher I just couldn't speak so I nodded my head slowly. Jacqui helped me to my feet and to a full length mirror where an attractive woman stared out at me! I had everything a man could want in a woman, long legs, long hair and a dress that fitted like a glove. It showed my ample curves, allowing my 'breasts' to peek out daringly from their confines, and showing my shapely legs encased in black nylons and sexy heels!

"That's you in there Donna," Jacqui taunted. "That provocative, sexy woman in the mirror is my little sister. She's gorgeous, don't you think?"

"Gorgeous," I whispered. "But me?"

"All you Donna dear," Jacqui whispered back. "If you give them just a little encouragement, men will fall all over themselves just to get a smile from those beautiful red lips of yours. You're a woman now, Donna. A beautiful, sexy, desirable woman."

She was right, I looked every bit as good as she said and more. I was definitely 'flaunting' it!.

"A woman is allowed to look slutty now and then," Jacqui laughed. "It reinforces your femininity to feel sexy and desirable!"

"I'm so glad you said that," I sighed with relief. "I'm still really worried that I might be going a little too far too fast."

"How do you feel now?" Jacqui asked, some kind of sisterly concern evident in her voice.

It was so nice to have my sister showing such concern for me. I blinked back an almost-tear and collected my thoughts.

"I feel pretty, feminine, sexy, and so happy that I think I might be going to cry!"

I went downstairs with Jacqui, and for the next hour or so I thoroughly enjoyed just wandering around, helping with sorting the shopping, just pretending to be a woman. Eventually Jacqui said she had to be getting back to college. As she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Be careful, my little sister, don't do anything I wouldn't do! See you next week."

I loved that, I really did feel feminine, and thought just for a moment about going out on my own this time. My first thought was 'no - too risky', me being sensible. But, of course, the sheer excitement of the day took over. I was going to do it!

But I would have to change clothes again first.

12