All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 06'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hentgasmhentgasmover 12 years ago

wonderful yet again

CloudanCloudanover 12 years ago
Incredible!

Once again Hats off to you ShadwNinjaX Another great installment looking foward to the next chapter

Thanks Again,From Cloudan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice

I have a funny feeling Lexiss will lead them through a portal to let Koas have her fun in punishing Blaze and his companions. Then I bet Lolth will arrive with champion, possiblily Eilstraee, and maybe her son Vhaeraun. Both children of loth will have their own reasons. Vhaeraun would be their to try and win Rae over to his side being her assassin skills would be what he desired, but the fact she would live in a male dominated side of drow culture wouldnt turn out well.Eilstraee probbly to help blaze and is team with keeping watch of her imediate family.

BainsidheBainsidheover 12 years ago
Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you. I enjoy reading your stories very much. It is very refreshing to see an actual plot along with the sex scenes. Your character development is refreshing as well. I like that even though this is fantasy the characters seem real in there reactions and relationships torward each other. Like many here I eagerly await new chapters and story lines. You are one of the few authors that when I see a story you have written it brings a smile to my face. Thank you again, and good luck with all your endevors.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finally

great job hope you get the other chapters from the series here and hope to see what happens after the desert. i read your stuff on greyarchive and wanted to see an update soon.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thanks again as always everyone

I am truly amazed and really appreciate the amount of feedback I am getting since coming to Literotica's writing community. Easily ten times the normal amount I received in the past. Thanks again hentgasm, cloudan, bainsidhe and the anon readers for your kind words. I hope I can continue to meet your expectations in future chapters to come! ^_^

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsover 12 years ago
Just one request

Love the story! It's a pleasure to read such a well edited, well written story on Literotica for a change. I noticed in the comments for your last chapter you mentioned writing a book. My request is that when it's done you list its name and where to buy it, either on your bio page or in the comments for one of your stories. Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading it.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Interesting chapter and take on dragons, so far they seem a bit weak but I guess if you want to match them up to giants then you have to weaken them appropriately. Disappointing that the head honcho/mistress of the dragons isn't more powerful but then again you mentioned that they are mortal and they were almost hunted to extinction by humans.

I didn't like the scene where Tyra had sex with the young male dragon, I was hoping that the ladies would all stay true to Blaze, but I guess it wasn't to be. At the very least there were no rape scenes in this one though I do think the way the young male dragon behaved was basically guilt-tripping since he extracted a promise before telling Tyra his expectation. Then again a dragon mistaking a gargoyle to be another dragon seems to be a bit ridiculous unless you say that he thought she was a shape-shifted elder.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
.

I really like this story. However, the part with the dragon and Tyra was weird to me. It seemed like it didn't belong. Just my opinion.

I look forward to Chapter 7!

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

ok i may still be wrong but I think now evan more that blaze is not a normal human any normal human would more than likely died from that hit from the giant but all he got was bruiesd if he is not something more than that is a maijor plot/story blnder but evean if it was a blunder it does not take away from the story which is absoultly great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit, that dragon cock just ruined that gargoyle bitches cunt for the main male character.

You should put cuckhold tags btw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1351 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES