Blazing Glory Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Speaking of sex, perhaps she should go out to join Blaze in his swim. The thought of hot sex in the water with their wet bodies rubbing together and splashing about as they fucked each other silly made her lick her lips hungrily. Sitting up and rising sensually, she brushed the sand off her shapely ass before looking to the sea. Her breath caught in her throat.

Blaze hung limply in the air above the water with Sonora's hands gripped tightly about his throat. He was choking and barely able to struggle in her powerful grasp. It was just like before when she encountered Sonora threatening Blaze in Kyros. How dare the arrogance of that siren bitch to show herself around here and try the same thing again! Kendra frantically reached for her whip but found nothing! She had left it back in the house when she'd come down naked to sunbathe. Sonora peaked around Blaze's body to the succubus with a wicked grin of insanity.

"No.. Please," she cried as she started running towards the water. "NOOO!!!!"

Sonora's sharp nails dug into Blaze's neck before she garishly ripped the young warrior's head clean off his shoulders. Blaze's bloody body dropped into the water spouting great gouts of blood. Kendra dropped to her knees in the sand as she had watched her dear Blaze killed in front of her. Her love was dead and gone this time for good. No healing or Silver Enchantress to rescue him from death for her.

The siren smirked and tossed Blaze's head to land with a sickening thud on the beach right in front of the demoness. Kendra could only look down at his cute face now splattered with his blood as the grief tore through her entire being....

******************

Marissa hissed as she danced aside from the would-be crushing blow of one tentacle before flipping away from the other that tried to catch her from behind. This was hopeless. More and more of her pirate crew were being killed with each passing moment. If not for Blaze's winged friend, they would all have long since perished by now. But the kraken seemed unstoppable and continued its assault. Moments earlier it had surfaced and unleashed its warning roar of their impending doom. The powerful beast of the sea was about to tear the Crimson Dawn into pieces with them on it! She looked to her sister Clarissa and they both shared a look of hopeless panic.

"RICHAAAARD!!!!!!!!!"

Her ears wilted suddenly when the scream of pure anguish beyond any description ripped through the air. Marissa's free hand covered her mouth in shock as she knew it was Kendra. Clarissa choked and sobbed briefly next to her. Such anguish in that cry made tears stream down Marissa's cheeks.

No being should suffer such agony....

Marissa wiped her eyes and looked to Blaze to see the young warrior no longer fighting but standing there still. His entire body was tense and his shoulders trembling violently. His winged female friend was looking at him with wide eyes as she slowly backed away. What Marissa saw in that woman's eyes was sheer terror.

"Blaze..." Marissa started as she stepped towards him but stopped as he sheathed his weapons onto his back.

The human warrior's hand shot out to snatch a passing pirate by the neck and lifted the gasping man clear off the deck with one arm. His other hand snatched away the long spear the man had been carrying to using to fight to kraken. Blaze dropped the man on his ass and immediately darted to the side. Marissa and her sister could only watch in complete shock as the young warrior leapt over the side of the ship with a chilling roar of pure hatred and rage.

Marissa darted over to the railing in time to see Blaze falling towards the monstrous head of the kraken with the spear braced forward like a lance. The raging warrior used the momentum of the fall to crash into the top of the monster's head and drive the spear deeper into its flesh than any thrown weapon could have reached. Blaze yanked it back out with a great spout of greenish-black blood as he drove the spear down into the head of the monster over and over again. He roared in response to the kraken's shriek of pain. Marissa could only watch in awe as Blaze went nothing short of berserk on it.

Clarissa yelped and ducked along with the rest of those aboard the Crimson Dawn as tentacles simply forgot about them and the ship to rush back to the kraken's body to stop the unexpected onslaught. But Blaze was not one to be stopped. He spat savage curses and howled like a madman possessed as he spun about to severe several tentacles trying to reach him before lunging forward to drive the spear into the beast again continuously.

At times a tentacle managed to knock him into the air, but only resulting in the temporary postponing his onslaught. The young warrior would land on one of many of the thrashing thick tentacles before sprinting down its length back to the head of the kraken, spear slashing and whirling about him to keep the other tentacles at bay. He would always manage to get back onto the head and renewed his maddened bloody barrage! Marissa couldn't believe he was able to hold off those assailing appendages while causing great gouts of garish blood to spout over him.

The winged woman tried to help him as best she could with her arrows but too many were in the way. It was getting hard to even see Blaze within the mass of writhing lengths reaching to rid itself of him. But try as the kraken might, it could not get this pest off of it that was causing such critical wounds to it. With a scream of rage, Blaze drove the spear down exhaustedly into an already deep wound, piercing the brain of the beast.

The kraken cried out in agony now this time with its death delivered. Its tentacles lashed about wildly in its death throes, hurling the women in its grasp back onto the ship as it began to sink below the surface. Blaze blinked as he realized this and let go of the spear to leap off. He grunted as one tentacle wrapped about him suddenly in a tight grip. He gasped a deep breath in shock before he was dragged down into the sea.

Grateful that he managed to get that breath, Blaze struggled against the tentacle frantically to free himself. Fortunately for the young warrior the beast died at that moment and its grip on him slackened, allowing him to wriggle free. Blaze looked up and saw that the beast had drawn him deep into the water with the surface far above him. Realizing his time was precious in reaching it with the air he had, the young warrior frantically began to swim towards the faint light of the sea's surface.

A flicker of light in front of him caught his attention as he ascended. Glancing towards where he thought he saw it, his eyes caught a flicker of movement in the deep blue of the waters. His eyes narrowed suspiciously before opening wide with panic, driving him fast towards the surface. SHIT! It was Sonora! And she was swimming right for him with an insane grin.

Bubbles escaping for brief moments as the fear filled him, his arms worked hard to get him to air as swiftly as he could. But the siren's speed in the water was incredible! Sonora was on him before he knew it and nearly knocked all the air out of him with a passing clothesline to his gut. Grunting, he struggled to focus on swimming upwards. Sonora circled him with a feral grin like a lion circling a larger prey. And like so, she darted in and out with savage strikes to weaken him further. Her blows were too swift to block while his attempts were sluggish underwater.

By Stavros his lungs were burning with need for air. Blessed air that was now only a few feet above him. He was so weak though as he was bloodied and bruised all over his body by her fast attacks. Not having felt another attack, he chanced one look around and nearly lost all of his breath. Sonora floated not far from him, watching with those insane aquamarine eyes as she let him see her naginata. She wasn't going to let him reach the surface to get any air! That look on her face said it all. The siren then swam rapidly towards him with her weapon extended to spear him through. Blaze didn't know what to do! He wasn't fast enough in the water to avoid any attacks or deflect them. He was done for!

The water in front of the charging would-be murderer exploded with bubbles as something broke the surface from above. Kendra's fist slammed into Sonora's face with such force that a concussion wave extended outwards to pass him! The demoness must have seen him being attacked from above and absolutely clobbered the siren with that face shattering diving punch! And the look in her exotic dancer's eyes was sheer murder with Sonora the unlucky victim chosen. Sonora spiraled away slowly down into the water unconscious, a bloody stream left in her wake.

Kendra hesitated a moment as she looked very tempted to go after the siren to finish the job, but one look at Blaze and those emerald eyes softened. Blaze groaned as he surged the last few feet to the surface lest he breathe in the water at that moment. He broke the surface and gasped in the much desired air with heavy gulps of relief. Kendra surfaced next to him and immediately seized his face with both her hands and crushed her lips against him.

Grateful to see his lover as well, he kissed her back with equal fervor while they floated together in the Sonel Sea. The tired and soaked lovers swam towards the heavily damaged Crimson Dawn who amazingly withstood the attack of the dead kraken as long as she could. Grabbing the rope tossed down to them, they climbed aboard to be met by a cheering group like before. Although, Blaze noted, there was significantly fewer celebrating with them now than there had been after Blackblood's defeat. Less than a dozen of Red's crew remained.

Blaze sighed as he looked to the sun just beginning to break on the horizon, ending the night of the leviathan nightmare they had all encountered. One thing he did know was that while Koas was already infuriated by him, he was starting to get tired of her crap as well....

*******************

Koas sighed in disappointment as she waved a hand over her orb to fade to darkness. She wasn't furious this time. She was frustrated yes, but it hadn't been her servant who had failed. Sonora had done what she had been told to do and summoned the kraken to destroy Blaze and his friends. The beast had been the one to fail to accomplish such a task and had paid for its failure with its life.

Sonora had done her best to finish Blaze off by weakening him before the kill, not leaving anything to chance by underestimating the young warrior. But time had not been on the siren's side and allowed the succubus to recover enough to injure her servant of the sea. It was beginning to look fruitless in having Blaze attacked head on, but she had learned one thing in watching this battle. The young warrior did have one weakness.

Her red eyes glowed with malice as the perfect plan came to mind to break Blaze's will. And she knew the perfect candidate in mind to fulfill such a task by attacking this new target. If you couldn't kill a man outright, then move on to kill his heart....

*******************

After everyone had been given time to recover, Blaze explained to the Red twins and their crew what happened below in the water. When Marissa and Clarissa heard him explain it was Koas that had sent Sonora with her kraken to destroy them, the sisters were absolutely livid. They had never paid much mind to the gods to begin with. The fact that the one who finally chose to intervene in their lives wanted them dead seriously pissed them off. But when Kendra introduced Kiora to the pirate women as Stavros's avatar, their attitude towards the gods changed a bit for the better.

"Thank you for coming to our aide, Kiora," Clarissa said a she swept up the Volarian with a hug that nearly popped the winged blonde's blue eyes out.

Marissa chuckled as she nodded, "I don't know how we could ever repay you but count on the Red pirates as allies to your people from now on."

"It was.. nothing," Kiora grunted before she was finally let down by the strong half-lycan. "Well I must be going and report back to Stavros now that the threat is gone. Kendra and Blaze, take care!"

They all waved as the dove-winged beauty leapt away and soared towards the horizon until she was gone from sight. Blaze sighed as he looked after Kiora, wondering if worse was coming for them now that such a terrible monster had failed. He yelped and jumped into the air, startling everyone, when Kendra gave his ass a firm slap.

"Kendra?" He growled and rubbed his sore rear while looking to her.

The succubus smirked as she folded her arms beneath those firm breasts and cocked her hip oh so sensually. Her hair long vanilla hair swayed gently in the wind as she looked to him before turning her gaze to nod to the ship.

"Go to them," she said before looking back to him. She stepped up to cup his cheek affectionately before kissing him. The demoness sighed as she leaned back and looked downward, her arms embracing him. "If they went through the same as I did, I imagine they need your comfort more than ever at this moment Richard..."

He nodded as he returned her embrace with his own arms wrapped about her tightly. He understood the leviathan's ability to preying upon your worst fear and making you suffer through it. Blaze didn't need to guess what Kendra went through to know. He hadn't been able to imagine the grief the succubus had gone through when he was ill, unable to see it himself. But in that scream of sheer anguish, it came across clear the amount of suffrage his death would mean to her. He kissed her cheek and they released each other.

Nadine was the easiest to find, standing at the bow of the ship by herself. Her arms hugged herself tightly as tears flowed down her fur steadily. Blaze frowned at the sight of such sadness on the normally cheerful catwoman's face. What she had to face in her nightmare must have been beyond horrible. He didn't know what to say and simply walked up behind her, his arms wrapping about her from behind comfortingly as if to ward off the lingering memory of her fears.

The lycan beauty sniffed and rested her head back on his left shoulder, staring off into the sea still. "I'm sorry I avoided you the past few days, Blaze. It's just when I saw what Marissa and Clarissa were, it reminded me of what could happen between us... and the resulting fear of what the consequences of it would be..."

Blaze blinked and now understood finally. He hugged her tightly to him and smiled a little. "Consequences? If there would be consequences to us having children Nadine, I imagine they'd be positive ones rather than negative. And I know you would be a wonderful mother..."

"But what of the intolerance they will face along with us?" she choked out with a sob.

He kissed the back of her head and smiled more, "We will face it together. And we won't be alone. I'm sure a certain succubus wouldn't mind playing the role of 'Auntie' Kendra. Tyra and Rae are friends you can count on as well."

Nadine turned about and hugged him fiercely with her head buried in his chest. When she looked up to him finally after the passing moments, that familiar bright smile was back. Blaze left her as she headed off to see Kendra and by fortunate chance looked up to see Tyra alone in the crow's nest.

It took him a few minutes, but Blaze managed to climb up the ropes and rigging up to the crow's nest. Tyra blinked and averted her gaze swiftly when he hopped inside with a sigh of relief. "Wow! Now that is some climb! But what a view..."

Tyra only nodded slightly as she kept her gaze away from him. He knew the beautiful gargoyle was silent a lot, but knew this was more so different than usual. He cleared his throat as he looked at the sky clouding up in the distance. "Did your companion make it through the attack?"

She blinked at first, finally looking at him before she realized he was referring to the other lookout. "Yes, he did... He's down there next to Bardok celebrating with his few friends left about being alive... He lost a lot of good friends though..."

"Blaze," she said after a few silent moments. "Do you think... do you look at me.. as a monster?"

The young man stared at her in shock before shaking his head. "By Stavros no! You're no monster Tyra. That beast Sonora brought to kill us was certainly a monster, but not you."

The guardian, his guardian, remained silent as she absorbed this and letting him continue. "Sure you look different, Tyra. You've got wings, but so does Kendra. You have claws that could tear me to pieces, but so does Nadine. Your skin is blue as Rae's is black. Tyra, you're not the only one with different features. But in the same respect, you are special. Unique in a good way that is different from the others. Monster! Bah! You're one of the most beautiful females I have ever seen."

Tyra smiled gratefully to him and nodded, hearing the answer to her fears that she prayed she would from him. No longer needing time to herself, Tyra flew him down to the deck. With a loving caress of her tail along his side, the gargoyle went to join everyone else in the celebration. It took Blaze quite a while longer to find the remaining friend dear to him. Rae was nowhere to be seen on the deck and he was forced to take his search down into the ship. She was not in any of the cabins and he chose to look in the supply hold. Securing the door behind him, Blaze stepped inside the large bay filled with all sorts of supplies and stumbled about in the dark room.

"What do you want, Blaze?" came the low hiss.

The young warrior nearly jumped out of his skin and looked up the towering crates of supplies to see glowing red eyes staring at him out of the darkness. The drowess looked down from above as she lay on the massive square boxes.

"To talk," he answered truthfully.

"Xas, to talk..." she snorted angrily before looking away from him for a time, "So you know then what I suffered through..."

"Yes, I do," he said, shuffling his feet a bit as he looked up to her. "Did you want to talk about it?"

Death's Mistress laughed coldly before looking down to him, "Me? The Matron Mother confiding in her Patron? Unthinkable! I would be the laughingstock of my people..."

"Well, you're different from your people Rae or else you wouldn't be with us."

"Oh? And what exactly do you think of me and my people then?" she spat.

He nearly took a few steps backwards at the anger with which she spoke. He looked uncertainly up into those normally cold red eyes and now understood. Rae was reacting the way any drow would. Because he saw the intense hurt in those eyes of hers. The Matron Mother was in pain from what she had gone through and was furious because of it.

"Well, it is true that the drow race has some less than desirable traits. Such as belittling men in sexist attitudes and over all being a race aligned with evil," he stated truthfully. "But the drow race still amazes me at how it manages to live in such a rough environment. Their skills are certainly amazing in combat. I was truly amazed when I was in your city..."

He swallowed audibly when her red eyes narrowed. "As for you, Rae. Well what more can I say that I am pretty sure you could kick my ass in a battle. You're capabilities always astound me. You're an amazing warrior. You're reputation as a renowned assassin speaks volumes. You're a sorceress with deadly magic while other times being a great healer."

He sighed as he saw no change in those eyes of hers. Blaze looked down, his gaze upon the floor. "But most of all, you're an incredible woman. You're so damn beautiful and not just on the outside. I can tell you're something more, something special on the inside. Rae, you're my friend who helped save my life numerous times... and..."

A silent flurry of movement caused him to jump slightly and look up right into Rae's eyes in front of him. She pressed her finger to his lips in silence as she did her body, red eyes intent on his with a wicked grin. "And you love me. Not as much as Kendra, I know... But you love me..."

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers