Blazing Glory Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,350 Followers

He nodded as she dropped her finger away to replace it with her dark lips in a passionate kiss. Rae hissed pleasantly once releasing him, her eyes no longer filled with pain but warmth. He was probably the only person those eyes would show such feelings for.

"Know then, my dear Patron... I love you more than any word in drow or any other language can ever describe."

He grinned in response and together they left the room and made their way to join the others up top. Blaze and Rae had no sooner reached the rest of their comrades when another pirate came running up to the group.

"Captain Red!" he said as he skidded to a halt, drawing everyone's attention. "It's just as you feared. On inspecting the ship, there are various small breaches in the hull, allowing water to slowly come into the Crimson Dawn."

Marissa Red cursed silently at the news spoiling their jovial mood in celebrating and remembering good times with their lost comrades. "Alright then, we set course west immediately before she sinks beneath our feet, leaving us to swim the rest of the way. Hopefully we can beach her on some land and make necessary repairs then."

"Shit!" Clarissa spat as she looked to the southwest. "We got a storm coming fast, sis. And it looks to be a bad one."

Everyone looked towards where the blonde half-lycan was staring and true to her word the skies in that direction were turning an ugly black with threatening clouds. And with each passing moment it grew all the more terrifyingly threatening.

"Can't we ride it out," Tyra asked with a frown.

"No," Marissa stated as she put a comforting hand on her sister's shoulder. "We've seen storms like this before and were lucky to live through them. This time, the Crimson Dawn will be torn asunder from the storm's fury."

"Move out!" Clarissa bellowed to the remaining crew. "Gather what remaining supplies you can and put them in the lifeboats! Then get them over and down into the water fast!"

The crew scrambled immediately as Blaze and his friends helped the sisters hoist up the smaller boats, but only two of them since so few of them remained. The skies turned darker as the storm clouds blocked out the sun. Thunder rolled across them in announcement of its close proximity as they began to lower the boats into the sea, which was becoming very turbulent.

Once the boats were in the water, the crew scrambled down one ladder into one boat while he and his friends climbed into the other as the rain began to fall. The rain came down so hard that it stung on his skin and made him grind his teeth against the uncomfortable feeling. He was simply amazed at how fast and ferocious this storm blew in. Winds tore at them and their boats now as the increasingly larger waves bounced them about as they cut their lines to free them from the ship.

"BLAZE!" Marissa screamed above the howling wind and threw them a rope. She was trying to keep them together during the storm. He lunged to grab it but was tossed back into Nadine as a wave slammed their boat into the side of the leaning Crimson Dawn.

"LOOK OUT!" screamed Clarissa as their boat was forced further away from them in the driving storm. Blaze looked up and his eyes widened in horror. The waves must have torn into the weakened hull and filled one side of the ship. Now the Crimson Dawn leaned heavily on its side over their heads and was beginning to come crashing down.

"DIVE!" he roared. All five of them instantly dove overboard as the warship came crashing down on them. Water surrounded him and he struggled to swim away as the Crimson Dawn sank below the surface, trying to drag him down with her to a dark grave in the sea. He didn't remember much after that as he swirled about in the chaotic sea as darkness took him.

Blaze coughed and spluttered when he woke suddenly, lying face down in the sand of some beach he must have washed ashore on. Weakly, he managed to lift his head just enough to see Kendra lying not far off unconscious but breathing and alive. Of the others he did not see. This wasn't good, he thought before blacking out once again...

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,350 Followers
1...5678910