Blending Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Tara!" Cindy shouted, whispering. "You got the hots for your Dad?"

"Yeah, but he's not my real father, not even my step dad. My Mom wouldn't let him adopt me for some reason."

"Mmm. We'll have to find a way to get him alone and then we can both do him. Orrrr," she drew it out thinking, "we're eighteen and Christmas is coming. We could ask Mac to take our cherries as our present. The worst that could happen is he, or Mom, says no." She cocked an ear to the wall banging. "Sounds like they're getting ready to come. Still want to go let them know we're cool with them being together? Besides, it'll embarrass the hell out of them." They giggled and slipped out of bed.

They paused outside the door of the second bedroom, waiting. As soon as she heard Mac groan, Cindy rapidly counted to ten, knocked on the door, and walked in, without waiting for an answer. When Tara saw her start to open the door, she cried out, "Cindy, wait!" But she was too late.

Cindy stopped inside the door, the sight on the bed freezing her in her tracks. Both adults were stark naked. Mac lay on his back, Polly bent over him, his cock engulfed in her mouth. At the sound of the door opening, they both sat up and saw Cindy, frozen in place, her mouth open, Tara behind her, still in the hallway.

Mac whispered something to Polly, who simply nodded, not taking her eyes from the girls. "Come on in, girls. That was your obvious intention." The two stunned teens shuffled into the room. "Was there something you wanted, or something you wanted to see?" Both girls blushed flaming red. "Ah, were you hoping to catch us in an embarrassing situation. You sort of did, but it looks like most of the embarrassment happened to you."

Mac looked at the two girls standing in the doorway in their night gowns. Like her mother, Cindy was tall and lithe, with a small bust. With the same coloring as Polly, she still had the high cheekbones, but she had inherited her fathers squarish jaw, giving her a more oval face. She had also inherited his broad shoulders, which helped minimize her bust, and wider hips, which accented her narrow waist.

Tara was not as tall as Cindy, but carried a bit more weight, reflected in a more voluptuous figure. Her breasts were a generous B-cup set above a waist slightly fuller than Cindy's, and a cute bubble butt. Her cinnamon colored hair was complimented by her fair complexion, which emphasized her brown eyes.

"Tara, what's the rule about entering a room with a closed door?" he asked, glaring at his teen.

"Knock, then wait for an answer. Then knock again, if there isn't an answer, twice."

"Why is that the rule?"

"So what just happened, doesn't happen."

"And what are the consequences for not following the rule?"

"The last time I didn't wait, I got spanked on my bare bottom." Cindy looked at her, her mouth open. She then looked at Mac, and started to back out of the room.

"Cindy, come here!" His tone didn't allow for any other action. She slowly approached the bed. "You barged in and found us naked. So, you and Tara need to get naked, too."

Cindy shook her head and looked to her mother for help. Polly simply said, "Mac's in charge. Do as he says." Cindy looked to her friend for support, only to find she had already shed her nightgown and was removing her panties. Cindy slowly pushed the straps of her nightie off her shoulder, keeping them from slipping by holding her elbows out.

"M...mr. M..mac, I'm sorry. W...w..we were just coming in to..."

"Be quiet , Cindy. Let your gown drop, and remove your bottoms. You and Tara will both get a spanking. Then you can talk."

"B..b..but we're to old to spank. We..we..we're eighteen."

"Which means you're too old not to understand you don't barge into a bedroom without waiting for permission. After today, I don't think you will, unless you want to be spanked."

"But Tara..." she started as she pushed her panties down her legs.

"Tara knew, and failed to stop you. I heard her try, so she won't be spanked as much, but she will take her licking, just like you." He reached out and grabbed her wrist, then dragged her across his lap, wrapping his right leg around hers to hold her down. With a wink to Polly, he asked the teen's mother, "How many do you think, 25, 50, on each side?"

Cindy squealed, "Nooo! Please, I won't ever do it again!" The first smack landed on her upturned rump. "Owww. No more, please."

"They don't start to count until you do," said Mac, delivering the second one, along side and just below the first. "And no back counting."

"One," gasped out Cindy, who had never suffered a spanking or such an intentional embarrassment as this was. The next blow was delivered in a stinging flick of Mac's fingers on the inside of Cindy's left butt cheek, close to hitting her exposed labia. "Two," she nearly screamed. The next smack was delivered to the same area, the same way. "Aarrgh. Three," she sobbed.

The next two came in rapid succession on the fleshy part of her left cheek. She was sobbing so hard she was unable to count, partly from the pain, mostly from embarrassment.

Mac turned to Polly and asked if she had any lotion. When she shook her head, Tara quickly ran to her bedroom and retrieved a bottle from her suitcase. Mac looked at her questioningly, then smiled as he took the bottle and poured a few drops on Cindy's ass. He then rubbed it into the abused area, smearing some over the exposed parts of her vulva, sending shock waves of sensation throughout the young girl's body.

As soon as she felt his leg loosen on hers, she stood up and backed away from him, rubbing her bottom. Mac looked at his daughter, who came over and laid across his lap. He looked down at her exposed butt. He hadn't had to do this since her mother left, but he knew she knew the rules.

"You ran out of the room before you were punished. You know what that means."

"Yes, Dad. Twice as much, twice as hard."

"Mac..." Polly started. He held up his hand, stopping her.

"Why did you do that?" Mac asked Tara, softly.

"You needed some lotion for Cindy, to help take away the sting."

"You were concerned for your friend?" She nodded. "Ready to count?" She nodded again, and he felt her brace for the expected blow. Mac's hand came down on her butt, a firm non-stinging pat. "Okay, kitten. Consider yourself spanked. But, if there is a next time..."

Tara turned over and sat on Mac's lap, her arms around his neck, her face in his shoulder. "Thank you, Daddy. I'm sorry. We just wanted to let you and Mrs. Freeman know that we were glad you two found each other. "

Mac looked at Cindy, silent tears streaming down her face, then at Polly. He reached out to both, pulling them to him and Tara for a group hug. After a few minutes of closeness, during which he became very aware of the six breasts and three pussies enclosing him, Mac released the women and slid Tara off his lap. "If you lovely ladies will excuse me, nature is calling. Cindy, are you okay? I didn't mean to cause any permanent damage." With as sexy a grin as he had ever seen, Cindy turned her back to him and stuck out her bottom. "Maybe you could kiss it and make it better, Mr. Mac," she said, giving it a little shake.

"Cindy Freeman!" her mother exclaimed. Mac laughed and left the room.

As soon as Mac left the room, Cindy rushed to her mother. "Mom, we need your help."

"You know if there's anything I can do, Cindy, I will. What kind of help?"

"Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought. Thinking and planning on what to say, I was able just to blurt it out. But you weren't lovers then."

"What are you trying to say, sweetie? And one time doesn't make Mac and me lovers, at least not yet." She lifted Cindy's face to look her in the eye. "That's who you meant, wasn't it?"

Cindy nodded. "We want you to ask Mac to take our cherries for Christmas. I mean, that would be his present to us." She turned beet red, as her mother's jaw dropped.

Polly snapped her mouth shut, with a small smile forming. "You want me to ask Mac if he'll...you, too, Tara? I know Mac isn't your father, but he is the only one you've known. You don't think that might be, feel strange?"

Tara nodded, then said, "I've wanted to make love to him since Mom left. When I...you know, he's the person I think about, the only person who can make me climax."

The sound of the toilet flushing forecast Mac's imminent entrance. "Well," said Polly, "he'll be right back. We can ask him what he thinks."

"Mother! No! Not while we're here! That would be ---- mortifying," exclaimed Cindy.

"What's mortifying?" asked Mac, walking into the room.

"The girls wanted me to ask you..."

"Mother! Mrs Freeman!" the two girls shouted simultaneously.

She paused, looking at them with a very sly smile. "About a very special Christmas present. We'll talk about it over dinner some night this week. When we're alone."

Polly's statements about dinner alone were not lost on the girls, who simultaneously broke into big, knowing grins, directed at each other. "Girl talk," they shouted together, running from the room.

What was all that?" asked Mac.

With a sigh and a smile, Polly replied, "I'm not sure you want to know."

***** Once they got onto paved road, the drive back to the city was uneventful. On the dirt road leading to the cabin, there had been some icy spots requiring both hands on the wheel, but no tense moments, still it was a relief when they got onto the macadam surface. When Polly reached out to him, Mac took her hand, holding it all the way to her driveway. The girls noticed, and smiled broadly at each other, but made no comments.

When the teens took the luggage into the house, Mac asked if Thursday would be a good evening for their dinner. Polly looked up at him, smiling. "Any evening you choose. As long as you're ready for our dessert."

Mac smiled and growled, "I'm ready for that now. Let me see if I can move some appointments around. I'll call you if I can, otherwise, I'm afraid we'll have to wait."

She nodded, then reached up to kiss him, with a lingering kiss. The look of puzzlement and delight on Mac's face caused her to smile. "Just staking your claim. Some of our erstwhile neighbors attempted some not very subtle gropes at Tod's funeral. I was just letting it be known that I'm not in the market, or on the market. Do you mind?"

He pulled her back to him, his arms around her waist, his hands clasped behind her back. "I told you, anything you need, anything you want, just ask. If it's within my power, it's done. Even taking you off the market, for pretend, or for real." Polly's smile dimmed. Then she grew serious. "For real, Mac. Every expert I know of would caution me to take it easy, to go slow, as far as emotional entanglements are concerned right now. Tod told you about his side of our problems. He wasn't the only source of problems, I contributed my share. I could never understand why Janice left. If I had known about Tod, I would have crossed the street the day after she walked out. I've been trying to get the courage to do that since she left. I've loved you at least that long, probably longer. I don't know how we're going to make it work, but if you do mean 'anything,' I want to be yours."

Mac smiled. "That's within my power. I'll call my lawyer tomorrow to see what can be done about Janice. When Tod told me he was planning to leave, I made plans, too. Involving you and me, and blending families."

Polly's smile gleamed in the fading light.

That evening, as the Freeman household was preparing for bed, Polly mentioned that she was going out with Mac, probably Thursday, and wasn't sure when she'd be home, that if Cindy wanted to, she could spend the night at Tara's or have Tara sleep over. Cindy grinned at her mother. "Almost TMI, Mom. You two don't need to go out. Just choose which house you want, and Tara and I will sleep in the other one. Save you some money, and inconvenience of traveling."

"After this morning, I didn't think there would be such a thing as TMI. And you just want a chance to sneak in and hear what Mac says about your Christmas present."

"Mother! I would not, at least not now when I know you'd expect it." She smiled. "Can we have some more girl talk?"

"I'm not sure. What do you want to know this time?" Although Polly was trying to frown, Cindy saw and heard the smile.

"Well," she started and hesitated. "Uh, Tara and I were talking while we were packing. We, uh, saw Mac's, uh, thing. Mom, it looked huge! I've given a couple of guys hand jobs, to keep them from going further, and Tara says she's had to do that, too. But none of the guys were anywhere near as big as Mac looked. Were our guys small, or is Mac a lot bigger than average? When Tara and I talked, we weren't sure he'd fit in us." Polly hesitated, then cleared her throat. "Talk about TMI. How old were you and Tara when you provided your dates with hand jobs, and how old were they?"

"It was the beginning of school last year. They were seniors, so 17 or 18, I guess. When it got around that was as far as we'd go, the guys stopped asking us out."

"That explains part of the comparison. Most men don't reach their full size in that area until their early twenties. I, uh, wasn't a virgin when your Dad and I first made love. There weren't a lot of guys, but my girlfriends had been with some of them, too. In some of our 'girl talks' in the dorm, and at the sorority house, we talked about them--size, technique, how willing they were to do oral, how good they were at oral. But, yes, Mac is a bit bigger than average. Somebody his size, if they didn't know what they were doing, would definitely hurt a woman her first time. But he's big enough to feel good, once you're open."

"How did you get all of him in your mouth? It looked like you had swallowed all of him down to his balls."

"I'm almost afraid to ask. You've never done that?" Cindy shook her head.

"Neither has Tara. We were afraid to try. We heard that one of the football players gave a girl a black eye because she kept biting him when he pushed into her mouth."

"Hmm. He probably deserved it, and she didn't know how to control him. Okay. You and Tara meet me in the rec room after supper tomorrow night. I'll show you how to practice on bananas."

"Oh, good. Thank you, Mom." She hesitated, obviously reluctant to ask a question she wanted very badly to ask.

"What?" pushed Polly.

"What do you think Mac will say?"

"About taking your cherries?" She laughed. "I know exactly what he's going to say. He's going to ask if I'm out of my fucking mind." ***** Mac called Polly at her office around ten the next morning to arrange a visit to see the office space he had mentioned. While they were on the phone, she told him they should just plan on Thursday. She also mentioned Cindy's suggestion about staying home. Mac declined. He still felt a little self conscious about having sex with the girls around.

Thursday evening, the parents went out as planned. After a light dinner and some equally light conversation, catching up on each other's week, and letting Mac know they were going to lease the office space he had recommended, they found themselves in an upscale motel room. It was dominated by a California king sized bed, with a small sitting area near the door to the en suite. Mac looked at the bed, and gave a short, dry laugh. "I'd better keep hold of you when we get into bed. If we get separated, it might take all night to reconnect."

Polly laughed. "Don't worry, after last weekend, I could find you, blindfolded, at O'Hare airport."

He turned to face her, his arms loose around her waist. "You could, huh. You won't have to. Unless it is absolutely necessary, I don't plan on being any further away from you than this, at least at bedtime.

"Uhm, I do have to admit, I'm more than a little nervous right now. I haven't done this with anyone important to me since Janice left. Last weekend was great, but it all happened so fast...and with the girls barging in...we didn't really have time to think about what was going on. I want my first time making love with you to be something special to remember, to show you how much I love you."

Polly smiled and kissed him. "I love you, too, Mac. We're already more than half way to where you want to be. Tonight will be special because it's us, here together." Her smile broadened as she shifted her weight so one hip was jutted out to the side, and in a Hollywood tough broad voice, she said, "So, buster, you gonna stand there all night, or you gonna undress me?"

Mac laughed and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss while he reached for the zipper in the back of her dress. She loosened his tie and pulled it free, then started on the buttons of his shirt. As soon as Mac started pulling the zipper down, he discovered Polly was braless. When the zipper reached bottom, he learned that her bra was not the only piece of underwear she had left off. Meanwhile, Polly had reached the bottom button and was struggling to get his shirt off while he tried to push her dress from her shoulders. Soon, they were laughing at their haste and frustration. "That half way point you mentioned, I think it's back ahead of us and getting further and further away," Mac said, clearly amused, faintly frustrated.

Polly reached out and unbuckled his belt. "It reminds me of the story my dorm roommate my freshman year told about her first attempt. They were at her boy friend's after school, and spent so much time struggling to get undressed, his parents got home before they could do anything. She said after that day, until she lost her cherry, she gave up wearing panties." As she let his slacks drop, she reached up and whispered in his ear, "Did you notice my panties, or rather, the absence of my panties? I didn't want us to get all tangled up."

Mac stepped out of his pants, slipping off the loafers he had worn that evening. He watched as Polly pushed her dress off her shoulders, revealing her small, beautiful, pert, nipple-erect breasts; the gradual slope to her waist line, and the flare to her hips; the coal black nest surrounding her labia, full but neatly trimmed all over to three quarters of an inch; and finally, her lovely tapered thighs. "My god, you are absolutely gorgeous. I have seen some lovely women, in and out of clothing, but no one even comes close to you. I swear, you would make the Pope rethink celibacy."

Beaming, blushing, Polly said, "Enough with the sweet talk, buster, drop 'em. It's not nice to keep your pants on in the presence of a naked lady, Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

In response, Mac pushed his jockeys down and off, falling to his knees. He reached for Polly and pulled her to him, burying his face in her crotch, sliding his tongue down her labial crease.

Polly, startled, gasped, "Mac, what...n..ohmigod, I'm gonna... oh! oh! oh! oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Still spasming from her sudden orgasm, Polly slumped forward, over Mac's shoulder. Bracing himself against the bed, he stood up, lifting her inert form and carried her to the bedside. Gently, he placed her on the bed, then crawled over her, moving sideways, his body parallel to hers. When both his knees were inside hers, Polly wrapped her legs around him and drew him into her. Mac rolled them onto their side, maintaining full penetration. In that position, he began a gentle thrusting motion until she had recovered.

Polly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her for a kiss. Mac reached up with his upper hand and gently stroked her breast, occasionally pinching and rolling the nipple. The pair remained in this position until the need for one or the other to increase the speed of thrusting caused them to roll back into the missionary position until climax was achieved, then the side position and gentle thrusts were resumed.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers