Blending Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

The three orgasms Polly experienced this way were gentle, fulfilling and satisfying. Mac had come twice, the last time with her, leaving both filled with that sense of tenderness and wonderment that only real mutual love can induce. Still joined, Polly broke from their current kiss. She shifted her free leg so that her foot was flat on the bed, behind Mac's butt.

"At the cabin, the girls asked me to relay a request to you for a very unique, very special Christmas present."

"I was wondering about that, been puzzling on it all week, wondering what the hell they couldn't ask for themselves."

"They were quite adamant about it. Both of them, which surprised me. They want you to deflower them."

"Want me to what?"

"Deflower them, take their cherries, make them women. Claim their virginity, open their coochies..."

"Okay, I get the picture. You're joking, right? This is some kind of test , just because I said I found our girls pretty, right?" Mac started to pull away from her.

"Wrong," she said, tightening her leg's grip around his waist. "Cindy's exact words were 'ask Mac to take our cherries for Christmas. I mean, that would be his present to us.' And Tara said she's thought about it since her mom left, five years ago."

"That is fucking ridiculous. Christ, I've raised Tara since she was two; and Cindy, hell, she's at our house almost more than she's at yours. I feel like she's my daughter as much as she was Tod's." He looked Polly in the eye. "Does the fact you passed on the request indicate you're alright with it, or do you see some humor in it that I'm missing?"

"Oh, there's definitely humor there. Cindy put the question to me shortly after you gave her the spanking, even saying she felt awkward since we were lovers. I can understand your feelings, about seeing the girls as daughters. But remember, they're not. It's not even close to incest, which is what you are worried about, isn't it?" He nodded.

"As far as Tara is concerned, you may be, may have been a de facto guardian, but no court ever said so, and she's now of age, able to make her own decisions about her relationships. She is free to choose whether, and with whom, to have sex. As is Cindy. Whether or not I approve, she has stated her desire for her first time to be with you.

"Do I approve? I have been thinking about it all week. As a parent, it makes me cringe, thinking of my teenage daughter having sex, especially with a man old enough to be her father. On the other hand, I know that sooner probably more than later, she's going to open her thighs to some man. I have the same concerns for Tara.

"Personally, for each of them, I would prefer their first experiences be with someone as concerned about them as he is about whether or not he comes. Somebody who cares about the girls, who won't exploit them, who will make their first time a loving experience. The only man I know who fits that description is you.

"Will that affect our relationship? If anything, because it would demonstrate your concern for my daughter, I think it would draw us closer." She leaned back to look at him. "Especially if we were a threesome or foursome, at times," she added with a seductive smile..

"Three or foursome, huh? You know, we are both out of our fucking minds," Mac said, shaking his head. Polly's brow wrinkled, showing her bewilderment. "You, for passing on such a fucking crazy suggestion. Me, for considering saying no," he laughed. Polly slapped at him, in mock anger, joining his laughter. "But let me tell them, my way."

***** Tara pulled her father's Liberty 4x4 into their driveway. His Mercedes was parked in front of the two car garage. Tara looked at her friend, who had grown quiet when she saw the German roadster. Neither spoke as they exited the car and walked to the side door of the house. Polly was the first parent they saw. Her expression turned from smile to sadness when she saw the teens. The girls hearts sank.

"Did I hear the girls come in?" came Mac's voice from the living room. In a second, his large frame filled the kitchen door. His stern visage disheartened the girls even more. "Tara, Cindy, come with me, please."

They followed Mac into the living room, where he was just sitting down on an armless side chair. He looked at the two girls, plainly upset.

"Now, tell the truth, whose idea was it to ask me to take your virginities?"

Tara answered, "We both thought of it, Daddy, sort of together."

"Is that true, Cindy?" She nodded, blushing. "And whose idea was it to have Polly carry the message?"

"Th...th...that was me, Mr. Mac." stammered Cindy.

"Do you realize the danger you put her in? She could be arrested for pimping you out, for pandering, offering the sexual services of a child. You were plain thoughtless, again. Drop your jeans, Cindy. You, too, Tara. Time for another spanking."

"Mac, are you sure you have to do that? They didn't know what they were asking was against the law." Polly asked. It was good she was behind them, so the girls couldn't see her laughing eyes.

"All the more reason. They need to learn to consider consequences of their actions. Okay, Cindy, shirt and panties, too. Come here and assume the position." Cindy shed her clothes and slowly walked to Mac. As she approached him, he noted the trimmed dark bush hiding her crease, and the chocolate colored nipples topping her pert breasts. She laid herself across his lap. This time he didn't hold her with his leg. She felt him grip her outer ass cheek, and pat it firmly. He moved his hand to the closer cheek and moved down closer to her leg, to grip the flesh firmly, shaking it slightly. "Ready to count, five on each cheek?" Just as she nodded, Cindy felt Mac's finger invade her vagina, and begin to stroke in and out, slowly.

"Wh...what are you...oh god oh god oh god! Momma! He'ssss...oh! O! Oh shit, I'm coooommmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnng!!" Just as she began to shake with her orgasm, Mac pushed his thumb into her asshole. "Aaaeeennnnnhhh!! What....owwww.....oh no againnnnnnn!" She came again, shaking from head to toe. When the shaking stopped, Mac pulled his fingers and thumb from the young woman, who continued to lay on his lap, in a faint. He moved her gently to the floor.

"Okay, Tara, your turn." He looked at his daughter, into her smiling face and eyes. She threw herself on his lap, straddling him, her naked chest against his, her arms around his neck, their lips joined in their first tongue wrestling match.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you. I've wanted you to do this to me for such a long time." She kissed him again. "Only, instead of your fingers, can you use your mouth on me? Please?" She squirmed on his lap, pushing her bare pussy into his obvious hard on. "And I'll return the favor."

When Mac nodded, Tara stood up, backing off to give him room to stand. She pulled down the sweat pants he was wearing, and laid on the floor, her legs spread.

When she saw Mac assume the 69 position, Polly grinned. Her daughter's friend was going to get more than she realized. Polly and Mac had spent the day in Mac's bed, exploring each other's bodies, likes, dislikes, and sensitivities. She was sure Mac's dick had a thick coating of her juices dried on it.

Given her inexperience with tasting cock, Tara couldn't tell. She knew it felt better than the bananas she had been practicing on all week. And the tongue, busy lapping at her opening and at her clit certainly felt better than any fingers which might have found their way to them. She felt the pleasure building, turning to tension and pressure. Her body snapped into rigor, and barely two seconds later it seemed as if every pleasure nerve in her body decided to fire at once. Her thighs drew up and closed on Mac's head, while she tried to assume the fetal position, her head drawing up close to Mac's ass. She swallowed his cock, squealing around it; her nose up tight against his puckered hole.

When Mac felt her rigor, he pulled her clit into his mouth and started lashing at it with his tongue. When she curled up and began to shake, he couldn't move, then felt the pressure of her nose against his asshole. He realized, when he felt the vibrations of her squeal, that his cock was buried in his little girl's virgin throat. It pushed his climax to the tipping point and he spewed his first blast directly into her stomach, causing her to change from squeal to humming, stimulating another spasm of cum. He rolled to his side, pulling his cock from Tara's mouth. Lying there, catching his breath, he felt Polly spoon in beside them.

"You have a helluva way of announcing your decisions, mister, you know that?" She whispered. "They are both out like lights. I hope you hadn't planned on completing your mission tonight."

"My only plan was to finger them to a climax. I didn't expect Cindy to have two and pass out. And I never even thought about using oral sex until Tara asked for it. God, when did she learn to suck cock like that? I don't think she's ever had more than four or five dates."

"When we got back from the cabin, Cindy was asking me a lot of questions about sex, including oral, complaining of her and Tara's lack of experience, so I showed them the oral basics and they've been practicing on bananas all week. So, you were my first student's first try. How'd she do? Should I take up teaching cocksucking as a career? I could have group parties, like Avon and Tupperware," she whispered to him, tonguing his ear.

Mac laughed, and winced. He was just about worn out. "She was great, nearly as good as her teacher. But let's keep your teaching within the family. We're going to be breaking enough conventions as it is."

The parents covered the young women with afghans from the sofa and placed pillows under their heads, then went to shower. After the shower, on their way to Mac's bedroom to dress, they heard the girls in Tara's room. Mac knocked, and waited for a reply before entering. The teens were sitting cross legged, in their panties, on Tara's bed, facing the door when he stuck his head in. "Any questions?" he asked.

"When..." started Cindy.

"No," interrupted Tara, "at least none that can't wait a few minutes. Cindy and I need to check a few things."

"Okay, get cleaned up and dressed, then come down and we can talk over a glass of wine and dinner."

Tara and Cindy arrived in the kitchen just in time to see Polly slide a meatloaf into the oven. Mac was peeling potatoes. An open bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau was breathing on the counter. Mac asked Tara to grab some glasses from the bar and pour them each a glass. Cindy was pointed to the makings for a salad at the end of the kitchen counter. She pitched in and started tearing up lettuce.

By the time the meatloaf was ready to come out, the table was set, the salad dressed and served, the potatoes mashed, seasoned, and set out. Another bottle of wine had been opened and was waiting at the table. Conversation had been limited to questions and directions about the meal. When they were seated at the table and dishes were being passed, Mac asked, "Any questions, now?"

"Are we correct in assuming your answer to our request about our Christmas present is yes," ventured Cindy, a little hesitatingly. Mac and Polly both smiled and nodded. Cindy's smile as she jumped up and down in her chair could have illuminated a small city. "When?" she asked.

"Well," shrugged Mac, "Christmas is about seven weeks from now."

"Noooo!!" groaned the two girls together.

"There are also some details to be checked on and decided. Are you on birth control, Cindy? I know Tara is on the implants, per the advice of her mother." He caught the puzzled look on Polly's face. "Tara was just entering puberty when Janice left. A few months before she took off, we were talking about what it meant. She was adamant about implants vs the pill because of some side effects she had experienced on the pill, plus not needing to remember to take them at the same time every day. Cindy?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill. Should I change, Mom?" "Are you taking it at a time of day when it's hard to forget, or skip, or are you experiencing any side effects which you can't live with?"

"I take it at breakfast, and the only side effect seems to be that my boobs are really tender during my period."

Mac cleared his throat, and muttered something about TMI. The women just looked at him, with varying degrees of pity and exasperation on their face. "Well, Daddy, you asked."

"No, dear, I don't see any reason to change. The implants might be more convenient, but that's a personal choice for you to make."

Cindy looked at Tara. "How often do they need to be replaced? Does it hurt?"

"Every six months. Dr. Carol does it at my yearly exam, then six months later, I go in and Maxine, her nurse practitioner replaces them. No hurt involved. They use, mmm, oh yeah, lidocaine to numb the skin. Three or four little pricks and it's all done."

Cindy turned back to Mac. "What else, Mr. Mac?"

"While I think it should be private for each of you, it's up to you--individually or together?"

"Individually," said Tara.

"Together," said Cindy simultaneously. She looked at her friend, surprised. They had done and agreed on everything important together until now.

Tara looked back, a touch of sadness in her eyes, at disappointing her friend. She reached for her friend's hand. "Cindy, don't be mad at me, but I think our first times should be alone with Dad. Remember how, when the other girls talked about it, how they said there was an emptiness when they were left alone. I don't want that; or the feeling of jealousy when Dad leaves me for you. I know the one who has to wait will still feel a little jealous, but it will be different, tied to anticipation. They'll know their time is coming. But if we do it together, the jealousy will be tied to a feeling of being left alone, and that will hurt." "Tara's right, honey," interjected Polly. "And after, it's hard for a threesome to cuddle up lovingly. Someone always feels left out, a little."

"And," said Mac, "doing it one to one, you always have the experience of threesomes and moresomes to look forward to."

"Okay! Okay! You convinced me. But do we have to wait until Christmas? I know I said as our Christmas present, but can't we have this present early?"

"How early?" asked Mac. "This weekend is promised to some one else." The girls looked at Polly, who blushed in response to their unasked question. "And next weekend is Thanksgiving. I suppose that might work, yeah, that would work very well." he said, clearly considering something as he spoke. "Who's first."

"I think it should be Tara," responded Cindy, quickly. "She's known you the longest."

"Are you sure, Cindy? We could flip coins or draw straws, or something?" Cindy blushed a bit and pulled Tara in to whisper to her. Tara smiled and replied, in a loud whisper, "You're sure you'll be done by Saturday?"

"Shh. I should be. If not, then I'll have to wait, hard as that will be."

"Okay, then. Me, first. Anything else, Daddy?"

"Are you both sure you want this?" He looked both of them in the eye, glancing back and forth, holding each one's gaze for a couple of seconds each time. Both nodded. "Okay." He hesitated, thinking. "Do either of you have any questions, for me or for Polly?"

The girls looked at Polly. "Does it hurt the first time as bad as they say?" asked Tara.

"It can hurt a bit, but it usually goes away in a few minutes. One of the reasons I agreed to ask Mac is that I thought it would be better for you to have an experienced lover your first time than someone who wouldn't know how to minimize that pain. There isn't anyway to eliminate it, but there are ways to avoid making it traumatic." "Where do you think we should do it, Mr. Mac?"

"Hmm. Back seat of the Jeep? That always seemed a popular spot when I was your age."

"Mac! Be serious. No girl plans to lose her virginity in a back seat. That is the boy's choice, only because it's handy and usually doesn't require any planning. It should be someplace the girls feel comfortable, unstressed, without pressure."

"Home, then?"

"Girls? Would that be okay with you? Or so you need something more romantic?"

Tara answered first, "Okay for me."

"Me, too."

"Okay, then. You girls clean up from dinner, while Mac and I discuss a few things. Living room, Mac?"

Out of earshot of the girls, the adults sat on the sofa, close enough so there wasn't room for a Kleenex between them. "So, you going to do them this weekend?"

He nodded. "Tara tonight. Cindy, tomorrow afternoon?"

Polly nodded. "Send Tara over when you're ready, then I'll find an excuse to send Cindy to you. Are you up for this?"

"I'd better be, otherwise nothing's gonna happen."

***** The girls had finished the clean-up, and walked into the living room to find the adults sitting on the sofa, arms around each other, Polly's head on Mac's shoulder, dozing. Cindy shook her mom. "Mom, are we spending the night?"

"Hmm! Mmm. What? Uh, no, sweetheart, much as I'd like to. Under the circumstances, we'd best not give the neighbors anything to talk about. We'd better be going. Thank you, Mac, for a lovely time last night, and for agreeing to the girls' request. Will we see you tomorrow?"

"I'm sure. Dinner?" He slipped his arm around her waist as he walked her to the door. There, he pulled her to him for a deep kiss, his hand sliding up her side to settle over her breast. She gave a small moan of approval and pressed closer to him.

" Tease," she smiled, breaking away.

As Cindy started to walk past him, out the door, he stopped her and pulled her around to face him, then bent down and captured her mouth, sliding his tongue in as his hands slid around her waist and down her back to grab her ass cheeks, pulling her against him.

"Mmmph!" was her first sound, in surprise, quickly turning into "mmm," in approval, soon followed by another one when she felt his hand close on her breast. "Mom's right, you are a tease," she laughed when they broke the kiss. "Are you sure we have to wait?"

Mac just smiled.

When Polly and Cindy had cleared the driveway, Mac closed the door and turned to see Tara beaming at him, totally nude. He just stood there, taking in the sight of her--medium height, around 5 feet 7 inches tall, a generous B-cup bosom, narrow waist and hips, reflecting her 130 pound weight, her cinnamon colored trimmed full bush nestled between her still tanned thighs. In spite of his activity with Polly earlier in the day, the sight of the beauty before him had its predictable effect, easily seen by the sexy cause of it.

"Oh, good! I was afraid, when I saw you and Polly asleep, you might not be able to make love to me tonight."

"Next weekend, kitten."

"Bullshit, pardon my french, Daddy, I know you better than that. You might have fooled Cindy, but I've lived with you for sixteen years, five as the lady of the house, if not your bed. I can tell when you're lying, when you're joking, and when you mean what you say. All that bull about possibly getting Polly in trouble was just that--bull. You just wanted an excuse to get us naked while you told us your decision."

"When in hell did you get so smart? My bedroom or yours?"

"Yours. If we do it in mine, I'll have dreams about sex every night. More dreams, that is."

Mac had closed the space between them as they talked. He put his arms around her waist, and pulled her to him. Tara put her arms around his neck and raised up on her toes to meet his kiss. As their tongues dueled, one of Mac's hands explored her ass while the other sought her breast. Her moan of pleasure stirred his shaft to flex against her belly, eliciting another murmur of pleasure. "You better get me upstairs or your question will be answered by the floor," she moaned.

Mac carried the horny teen to his room, then stripped and joined her in his bed. Laying down beside her, he resumed the kissing they had started in the living room, his hands exploring her body. "Oh, Daddy," she groaned, "fuck me now. I'm already so wet it feels like I peed myself."

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers