Blending Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"I know what you mean, kitten, and I wasn't kidding about the money. She left you two million dollars."

Tara looked at him, a laugh on her face until she saw his eyes. "Omigod, you're not kidding, are you? How,,,? Where,,,? What...? Good god, Dad, what does that mean?"

He wrapped her in his arms and drew her close. "It means, with a little care, you don't have to worry about money, ever again. You can do what you want, go where you want, when you want, with whom you want."

"Can I stay with you, or are you going to send me away now I can support myself?" She looked anxious.

"You'll always have a home here, kitten, for as long as, and whenever, you want it. I will never force you to leave."

The next day, Mac pulled into his driveway, noting that Tara was already home. He walked into his living room where he was greeted by Cindy. An inch or so taller than Tara, with t he exception of her oh-so-spankable ass, she had no excess fat anywhere.

She walked up to him and, standing on tip toe, slipped her arms around his neck. "Mom said to come over whenever you're ready. She has stuffed flounder ready to cook, and wine chilling. Said to tell you she missed you. Me, too," she said, pulling him down for a kiss. "Mmm," she moaned, "when do we get to do it again?"

"Any night you don't have to study. Just let me know a little in advance."

"Can we have Friday, just us?"

Mac nodded and grinned, recalling how she had wanted to share her first time with Tara. "You staying here tonight?"

Cindy shook her head, glancing at the door as Tara come in.

"We hadn't planned on it. We're going out for a pizza then coming back to study and catch up on our homework; someone kept us too busy to work on it over the weekend," she smiled. "When we got caught up enough, or around eleven, whichever came first, I was going home to sleep."

"Okay, I'll see you both later. Do you need some money?" he asked Tara, who gave him the 'duh' look in return. He realized its meaning immediately and laughed. "I meant cash."

"Thank you, Daddy, but the bank gave me a debit card when they changed one of the certificates to cash and opened a savings account with it. That way I earn interest on the cash and don't have to worry about a checkbook. Mr. Benedict, the man who helped me said something about the CDs continuing to earn interest until they're cashed. Do you know what that means?""

"It's good news, very good news. I'll explain tomorrow. Okay? See you later, then."

"Mmhmm. Have a good time," Tara said, with a sly, sexy smile. "Oh, I almost forgot, Archer's Funeral Home called. They got Mom's body this afternoon. Mr. Archer will be in all day tomorrow. He said come in whenever you have time." Mac simply nodded and headed to his room to shower and change.

Dinner was done, the dishes rinsed and loaded, leftovers stowed away, and the parents were sitting in the living room having a glass of wine. "Dinner was delicious, Polly. Thank you."

"My pleasure. How was the trip? Difficult?"

"Yes but not as bad as it could have been. I got the answers to a lot of questions and some new questions which will probably never be answered. But that's life, and Janice, for the most part, is a finished chapter."

"Might I ask what answers you found. They may answer some of my questions."

"I thought you might want to know." He pulled Janice's note from his shirt pocket and handed it to her. "I'm debating whether or not to show this to Tara. I've told her essentially what's in it."

Polly read the note quickly, then re-read it, tears silently running down her face. "She was my best friend for ten years and I never suspected...never even dreamed something like this. She was always so calm and put together, and up on everything--the news, fashion, movies, new dining spots. Hell, once I heard her talking old cars with Tod, and he said she knew what he was talking about.

"Oh, shit! I'm gonna cry," she choked on a sob. "Did I ever thank you properly for saving me from that situation at work? Don't answer, because there isn't any way I can." She stood up and reached for his hand. "Come on, we're going to go up and work on my thank you. Maybe next week, I'll invite Joan over so she can add hers. She keeps asking about your marriage. When the story of Janice's accident gets out, she'll probably call you for a date if I don't include her at least once."

It was a long, slow, comfortable, tender love making. It was sex between lovers who understand that, at times, the journey is even more important than the destination, which, when arrived at, that evening, was more like a flood than an detonation, an outpouring of love more than an explosion of passion.

As they lay there, still joined, basking in the afterglow of their shared rapture, Mac leaned forward and gently kissed Polly on the lips. "A few weeks ago, it would have been so easy to ask you the question I want to ask, but our lives have become simpler and more complicated at the same time."

"What question?" she asked, smiling, knowing the answer, knowing the complications he was referring to.

"Remember when I mentioned blending our families?" She nodded. "I would really like to make what we have legal. Will you marry me?"

"The complications you talked about, you were referring to the girls and their desire to continue to share your bed? What about them?"

Mac nodded. "They have both said they want to continue with the group sex because of the feelings of closeness and inclusion they get, and both have also told me they want to continue the one on one times with me. They will have to accept that you come first, I meant that you will always be my first priority.

"I've already told Tara she will always be welcome, and will always have a home with me, with us. It will be the same with Cindy. Can you accept all of that?"

Polly kissed him warmly, engaging his tongue, squeezing her Kegels on his just beginning to soften dick, bringing it back to life. "With the girls, without the girls, as long as it includes the two of us, I'll accept all of it."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers