All Comments on 'Blessing of the Saint'

by mythtrav16

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Sexy

This was a well written and very sexy story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad form

Your changing of test fonts and styles during the story is bad form and style. Makes reading difficult for many.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Bad what.?

I never look for bad comments because if I like the story I could care less how it was written or expressed, but then I realize not all of us are as perfect as some who leave comments. Very good story and hope to see this go farther than it has thus far. A child in the future and love forever. Yes. Thanks, for a very loving story.!! JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who Cares

Yes the fonts and styles changed during the story but who cares! The story is still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great story from academe

Imaginative and long enough to givethe background necessary to set the tone. Please csn we have another story where the two of them try to find Cassie's lost friend?

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Nerd love!

When someone with that much intensity and focus puts it all into physical affection, things can get pretty special. Nicely captured, and with a touch of magic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
With a little reservation, pretty good!

Just something to bear in mind in future - "its" is the possessive form of "it", "it's" means "it is". When you use the wrong one, it jars badly. ("it performed its magic" - if you use "it's" here, it mangles the sense of the sentence entirely)

In some of the lovemaking, you sound a little like you swallowed a thesaurus. I'm not convinced, for example, that multiple uses of "fornicated" as a synonym for "made love" works at all, and it certainly feels out of place in a story trying to be romantic. If you want to be a bit more down and dirty, fucked, shagged - there are loads of words. Fornicated makes you sound a bit literotica-cum-Jane-Austen, and also a little disapproving of your characters' sex drives. Similarly, sometimes you used excessively floral words to describe your two protagonists' anatomies, and it comes off a tad Mills and Boon.

Overall, though, I liked the story, plenty of intriguing off stage detail, interesting characters, and so on.

bowlerhatbowlerhatalmost 12 years ago
Nit piccking

I don't think you can carbon date inorganic objects

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Very nice but

not a romance. erotic coupling more like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too many adjectives! Some were cliches but most just inappropriate to the point of having little meaning. They got in the way of the story. The underlying story was fine, if a bit short and padded out with too much sex scene (yawn).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermythtrav16@mythtrav16
*** October 2023 *** After some flattering encouragement from some supportive fans, I've decided to try my hand at commercial publishing, using my latest Literotica submission, 'Enshrined', as a test case. If you thought 'Enshrined' was worth the $2.99 (US), please consider b...