Blissful Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_quest
the_quest
12 Followers

'It's nice to meet you John...' she said, hatred oozing out of her eyes. '...you sick sadistic son a bitch!' she added. John laughed and set the cattle prod aside.

'There's room for improvement, but it's definitely progress. Now Yara, I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them honestly. First question, how often do you and your husband have sex?'

'None of your fucking business, you stupid mother fuckkkaaaahhhhh!!' she yelled, as John zapped her yet again. He set the cattle prod aside once again before resuming.

'Now, would you care to try that again my dear?' he asked. Yara remained silent for a while before lifting her head with tears simmering in her eyes.

'We haven't been having sex, not in a while. We've both been under a lot of stress from work, and --'

'And I really couldn't care about that.' He said cutting her off. 'It's a shame that you're being deprived of sex, a woman like you should be able to have as much sex as she can possibly can... and then some.' He said with his sardonic smile. 'One last question before we move on. How long does it usually take for you to cum?' he asked, being met only by silence. She refused to give in, she couldn't care at this stage if he zapped her again, and she wouldn't give him the pleasure. He moved closer and she tensed, closing her eyes and expecting to feel the cattle prod against her skin again but, instead, she felt his breath on her neck as he began whispering.

'No matter... we're about to find out anyway.' He laughed backing away from her. Her heart raced and her mind panicked, she furtively tried breaking away from her restraints but she was quite well secured, she could only raise herself a fraction of an inch from the bench. 'Now in case you're wondering' John began, 'you're currently strapped to what we call a sybian. Ever heard of one of those? No? Well, it's essentially the most powerful fucking vibrator you could imagine. It comes with a wide variety of add-ons, mostly dildos, but for now I think just the ridge your pussy is nestled on will do quite well.'

Her body began to tremble and her mouth went dry as she tried to plead once more. Before she could utter a word he raised a small black remote with a cord that went all the way to the base of the sybian. She shot him a pleading look, shaking her head from side to side, and barely managed to complete the word 'Please...', before he flipped the switch. Her body convulsed as, with a hum, the sybian came to life and a strong vibration ran throughout her thighs to her pussy. He'd been right, this thing was strong! Yara had tried a few toys during her lifetime but, compared to this thing, that's all they were; toys. She gritted her teeth and barely surpassed the moan forming in her throat, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to concentrate on not allowing her body to feel any pleasure. Suddenly it all stopped.

'There we go, ten seconds on the lower level of the Sybian... not bad. It's a very mellow level, I'm sure that you'll enjoy the strong levels a lot more!' John laughed. Yara couldn't believe what she was hearing, she'd just gone through the "lowest" level of a machine that had given her the strongest vibrations she'd ever felt around her pussy. 'Well I'm glad you're enjoying this, because that means I can leave you well entertained for the next couple of hours while I go out and get some things we're going to need later on. However, I don't want to bring you up to a boil too soon, so in the mean while I'm just going to keep you on a simmer.'

He walked up to the sliding panel she'd seen earlier and, sliding it aside, he bent down and picked up a large black duffle bag and brought it next to her. As he rummaged through it he began to pull out a number of electronic gadgets and what seemed like electrodes, the kind you often find connected to an EKG Machine. Despite her fear she couldn't help but feel her curiosity rise as John began connecting all the equipment to the sybian on which she sat.

'You see my dear I'm what you could call a bit of a gadget wiz. I like finding out how things work and then in turn, trying to figure out how to make them work the way I want them to work. And that's exactly what I did with your sybian.' He said as he began connecting the electrodes to different points of her body. 'Our whole body runs on small electrical currents, currents which fluctuate according to the different states our bodies are in at each different time. I've programmed this machine to read your body's signatures just as you're about to have an orgasm and memorize them.' He continued as he began typing something into a small portable console he'd brought out of the bag. 'Also, like I told you before, I'm a bit of a connoisseur of the female body, and I know that women in particular are more in tune with their feelings -- physically and psychologically -- than men. This means you are ideal candidates for sensory deprivation. Now in case you're not familiar with this last term, it basically means cutting you off of one or more of your senses. For instance, if I were to cover your eyes...' he said, as he put the blindfold back on her 'you wouldn't be able to see, but your sense of touch, and thus your ability to feel things physically, will become heightened. This means you're going to be able to enjoy the sybian a lot more than you normally would! Now, let me show exactly how this works.' He said, turning the sybian on again.

That was all the warning she had, before the vibrations began again and her body was once more flooded with the pleasurous sensations she'd felt earlier. She couldn't tell whether this setting was the same as earlier or if it were stronger, in fact she couldn't even keep her eyes open as bolts of pleasure shot from her pussy lips and her clitoris all throughout her body. She knew she couldn't succumb to the pleasure, but her body began gaining a mind of her own and she started to grind her mound against the sybian, and she strained her arms against her restraints, trying to reach her breasts which ached to be caressed. Her heartbeat picked up and she began grinding herself stronger and faster, as much as her shackles would allow, her sexual juices running down along her thighs. All of these things should have disgusted her, she had been taken against her will and was being prepared for an almost certain rape, but right now all that mattered to her was the pleasure she was feeling and the need to reach the orgasm that she could feel building up fast. Her skin began to grow warmer and small beads of sweat covered her pores as the tingling sensation quickly spread to the tips of her toes to her ears, the moans she had been suppressing now wailing freely from her lips and, just as she fisted her hands, digging her finger nails into her skin, on the verge of the climatic explosion her body had been waiting for, everything suddenly stopped. She cried loudly in anguish as her body was denied of its sexual release. John merely laughed.

'Like I said my pet... I only want you to simmer for now, not to boil. The computer has recorded your body's electrical and chemical reactions just prior to an orgasm, so every time you're to hit your climax, the computer will stop the sybian altogether and let you cool down for two to three minutes. Of course, I don't want to torture you too much, so I've also programmed the computer to set completely random levels of intensity each time the sybian turns back on, as well as a fifteen minute timer before the first series begins. That'll give you ample time to recover from your recent run.' He said with a giggle, earning a sob from Yara.

'Please... please! Don't do this to me!' she begged.

'Oh hush now my pet... Believe me when I say that soon, very soon, you'll be thanking me for this. I've got to get going now, but you have fun with your toy, I'll be back in a couple of hours.'

'NOOO DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!' Yara cried, but to no avail as she heard the sliding panel close behind him. She began to hyperventilate as the thought of the endless sexual teasing without the release for two hours, under different levels of a vibratory intensity that she had never felt or thought possible before, plagued her mind. She could feel her sexual juices building up in the anticipation, and began to cry knowing that she was in for two hours of blissful torture...

the_quest
the_quest
12 Followers
12